day 9

2 weeks

"It means she accepts you as an important person in her life. Yah, kind of family, best friend, or even boyfriend"

 

Dongho's POV

Did Taemin's sentence can be trusted? So that Himegawa, oops, I mean Atsuka accepts me as her boyfriend? Aigoo, I'm so happy!!!

"Atsuka!" I see Atsuka at the corridor and run to her.

"Yah, Dongho-kun?"

"Don't call me Dongho-kun. It's so bad to be heard. Call me- DongDong!" I flick my fingers.

"DongDong? It sounds bad. Just Dongho. Just~ Dongho. Okay?" she can't hide her blushing face from me. YAHH! SHE'S BLUSHING!

"Dongho will be fine" I kiss her forehead quickly and run away.

"Donghoo!!!"

 

Sulli's POV

Dongho oppa is running at the corridor and Himegawa chases him. When Himegawa is not looking, I immediately pull Dongho oppa to the school hall.

"Wh- What are you doing?!" he tries to release himself but I hold him tightly. I'm not gonna let you go this time.

"Don't think that you will live happily with Himegawa, oppa." I leave the school hall door opens.

"I will! I will live happily with her! And don't you dare to disturb us!" Dongho oppa points directly to my face.

"You don't know how much I love you and how much I hate her." I pull him to me and kiss him. I hear footsteps sound. Dongho oppa tries to pull himself from me but I hold his head.

"Donghooo? Donghooo? Dong-" Himegawa sees us. Yeah. Dongho oppa pulls himself from me and this time, I let him. At last I've got what I want.

 

Atsuka's POV

I won't let this happen again. I walk to Sulli and-

*SLAP!* *SLAP!* *SLAP!*

I slap her 3 times, on the face. Then I walk to Dongho and-

*SMOOCHHH*

then I smile evilly to Sulli.

"Understand now? Whatever you do, I'll never let you ruin my relationship with Dongho. He's my boyfriend now, for your info. I'd like to high-five your face again if you dare to interrupt my life. Get it?"

"You take my precious oppa!"

"He can't be forced to love you. Just receive the truth that he's already with me." I round my hand on Dongho's shoulder.

"You- you !" she walks away.

"Actually, you're the one" I mumble. Then I release my grip from Dongho and start crying.

"Atsuka..." he kneels in front of me.

I just sob loudly. Weeping my tears away.

"Sorry..." he takes my hand.

"I forgive you. I al- *sob* I always forgive you. I love you, that's why I accept you as my boyfriend. I trust you all the time, and I always love you" I babbling abysmally.

He stands again and lifts my face. He kisses me passionately. I cry again. Not because I'm sad, now I cry because I'm glad. I'm so glad to have Dongho as my boyfriend.

"EHEMM!" Oops. We pull out each other. Mr. Kwang, Taemin and Sunny are watching us.

"ADORABLE COUPLE! AHH, YOUNG TIMES! I MISS MY TEEN LIFE!!!" Mr. Kwang laughs. Dongho and I just stand there, don't know what to say.

"Ergh... Ermmm... We-" Dongho tries to clear the situation, but his sentence was cut by Mr. Kwang.

"Arghh, just admit that you both are now couple! Let's start our rehearsal!"

 

Sunny's POV

I'm glad that now Atsuka-chan receive what she deserves!

"Atsuka-chan, congrats!" I meet her after the rehearsal.

"Yeah... Thanks!" she hugs me.

"And... He calls you Atsuka?"

"Yes..." she blushes.

"How epic!" I pinch her cheeks.

"And you- call me Atsuka too!"

I surprised. "Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay, uhmmm... Atsuka"

She grins. "Now I realize that I have an awesome name!"

~~~~~

This chapter is SO BORING...

MY MIND WAS BLOCKED SINCE YESTERDAY AND I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT WHAT WILL I WRITE...

Sorry for this freaking chapter =="

Please comment and subscribe. Kamsahamnidaa~ ^^"