day 8

2 weeks

I want you

I need you

I love you

Atama no naka

Gangan natteru music

Heavy Rotation~

 

Atsuka's POV

Now Playing: Heavy Rotation-AKB48

I just listen to my iPod all night. Until now.

"Atsuka! Wake up, come on! You have a rehearsal today!" mommy yells outside. I look at my alarm clock. 07.00. I roll my body.

God... I feel so hurt inside... What is this...? Am I fall in love with Dongho? Now I don't want to see his face anymore because he kissed someone else... I hate myself... I feel so weak... This feeling .

 

Sunny's POV

There's something wrong between Dongho and Atsuka-chan today. They seems avoiding each other.

"Atsuka-chan..." I sit beside Atsuka-chan and wave my hand in front of her eyes.

"Yes..." she answers slowly.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Are you sure?"

"Yep... *sobs*"

"Atsuka-chan!! You're crying?" I look where she looks at and see Dongho and Sulli hug each other tightly.

"No... *sobs heavily*"

"Atsuka-chan... You break up with him?" I wipe her tears.

"No... Just leave me alone *sobs*"

"Come on... You need a cheer up" I drag her to the canteen.

 

Dongho's POV

She's crying. My loved girl is crying because of my action. Actually, it's not my action. Sulli hugs me first and puts my hand around her waist so people will misunderstand to think that I hug her.

"Stop it, Sulli" I release myself.

"You want to chase her? Chase Himegawa? Just receive the truth that she hates you, don't bother yourself for a like her"

"She's not a . And she doesn't hate me!" I run away from Sulli, chase Himegawa to the canteen.

 

Atsuka's POV

I just cry. I don't know why. Luckily I have a good friend like Sunny.

"So that's why you cry? Because you see him with someone else?" Sunny drinks her orange juice.

"Yeah... I don't know what's happening on me... Maybe I fall in love with him?" I twist my pasta around my fork.

"Yes. You fall in love with him, and that feeling was called JEALOUS" Sunny emphasize her tone at the 'JEALOUS' part.

"Really? Ah I don't know..." I eat my pasta weakly. Suddenly-

"HIMEGAWA!" . That's Dongho.

"Let's go" I grab Sunny's hand but she yanks my hand and push me to sit on the bench.

"Stay here and talk with him. Solve this problem, okay?" she quickly rush away. Dongho comes and sits in front of me.

"Please. Just let me explain this." he holds my hand tightly, but I can release myself.

"Go ahead"

"I- I don't mean to kiss Sulli yesterday. She's the one who kissed me, and that hug- I don't hug her. She hugs me tightly, I can't go away. I feel so sorry, and I don't want to leave a misunderstanding between us"

"So what?"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry to make you cry like that. I love you, that's why I try to explain what's happening. I love you. Nothing else"

I shocked, all my body parts get cramped. He loves me?

"Wh- what?" I sharpen my hearing.

"I love you. You hear that, don't you? I love you, Himegawa"

"Ah... Don't call me Himegawa. Call me... Atsuka" I blush.

"What's the relevance between my confession and your nickname??"

"Find it by yourself" I wink to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you all know what Himegawa means by her sentence about her nickname?

In Japan, the people who call a person with his/her last name is the closest figure in the person's life. That's why Himegawa's mom calls her with 'Atsuka' and not 'Himegawa'

But how about Sunny? She just allowed to call Himegawa with 'Atsuka-chan', right?

Yes, because Himegawa doesn't think that Sunny is so close to her, but I'll make an improve in their friendship so that Sunny will call her 'Atsuka'!

Keep reading, commenting, and subscribe! Kamsahamnidaa~ ^^