2 weeks

Description

You (Himegawa Atsuka) is a nearly-perfect-Japanese. Nice face, hot body, smart brain, rich family... Everybody wants to be you. Once you're studying in Japan, but your father get transterred to South Korea because of his job, and you sure must follow him too.And of course, you get a new school to study.

 

Character description:

-Himegawa Atsuka (you)

*nearly-perfect-person

*Japanese

*have a bad attitude

*hair color: black

 

-Shin Dong Ho

*kingka of the school

*maknae of a boyband named U-KISS

*nice to every people

 

-Lee Taemin

*Dong Ho's best friend, kingka of the school too

*a little mushy and childish

*maknae of a boyband named SHINee

 

-Lee Sun Kyu (Sunny)

*Atsuka's first friend at school, will she be Atsuka's bestfriend?

*a nerd but deep inside she has an amazing dancing talent

Foreword

Atsuka's POV

"Let me carry your bag for you, Miss Himegawa"  Shinnosuke, my servant yet my bodyguard, opens the car's door for me.

"Whatever" I throw my bag rudely. He takes it and get into the car. We gonna drive to my new school. Ahh, I hate a new environment. Hope my new school isn't as bad as my old school.

 

Dongho's POV

Aigoo, these girls keep chasing after me! Thank God the bell rings. Now I can go back to my class!

"Good morning everybody" Mr. Kwang brings a pretty girl to the class.

"Good morning sir" whoa, she's hot!

"Introduce, this is Himegawa Atsuka. She's a transferred student from Japan." Mr. Kwang gestures that girl to introduce herself.

"My name is Himegawa Atsuka. I can't speak Korean because I never live here before. Mr. Kwang, please speaks bilingual so that I can understand you, and nice to meet you all" she speaks English fluently, without any expression.

"Nice! Your english are awesome! Nah, now sit beside that girl" Mr. Kwang points at Lee Sun Kyu, the geeky girl in the class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if the foreword is too long =3=

I've decided to make Dongho as the main-boy character in this story, because I never make any story of him! And I include Taemin too!

Keep reading, commenting, and subscribe please! Kamsahamnidaaa~ =3