FOUR

Shameless

“How is it wrong when it feels so right?”

 

 

It took almost like a forever for the charity ball to end and Rose was thankful to be able to survive the night. She was on her way to the hotel’s entrance where their chauffer waits, walking alongside her father and his wife when her phone suddenly buzzed.

 

from: 1202******125

RM 564. Now.

 

 

She can’t help but laugh at herself as she read the text message. It was short and demanding yet her heart skipped a beat as she read the familiar yet unsaved number. How can her heart flutter on such short and unromantic invitation? She cleared to get her father’s attention.

“Dad, can I stay for a while? My friends are nearby.” She lied, though it will never show in her face.

“Sure. Just call the house to have someone to pick you up.” He said as he kisses her goodbye and he enter the car after his wife. Rose wave at them until their car disappeared. With an excited grin she walks back to the hotel’s elevator. The charity party that they attended just a moment ago was celebrated here in Shilla Hotel.

She pulls out a lipstick from her clutch bag and painted her lips red using the elevator walls as her mirror. Her phone buzzed once again and it was Jungkook wishing her a good night sleep.

Using Jungkook like this was never a part of her plan. But having him by her side assures her that she can still be with the one she loves the most. She’s using the poor guy as a cover of her scandalous love story.

She can’t remember where it all started. When did she felt so unloved to the point that she came seek it on another person’s arms? And when she found the love that she’s been looking for it turned her into this. A selfish girl who will do anything to keep everything hers.