Bonus- To you

Maybe it's you, Maybe it's me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! Merry Christmas everyone.

And WAIT! Before you read this, please know that this is not the bonus chapter for ‘Maybe it’s you, Maybe it’s me”.

This is one-chaptered story that I wrote last year. It is ‘mark-jin’, but you don’t have to read it if you don’t want to.

As I am a lazy , I don’t want to create another new story and upload. So, I just posted here.

Please don’t get mad at me for not uploading the bonus chapter of ‘Maybe it’s you, maybe it’s me’. I have already written it but it was not Christmas theme. So, I will upload it later. Hehe.

“Kiss me right now.” You said. “We are under the mistletoe!”

Yes, you were right.

We were under the mistletoe.

I smiled when you put your arms around my neck. And we kissed. It was short, yet sweet.

I said I love you and you whispered back too.

“I love you” The world didn’t hear it but I heard, so it’s enough.

You wore that scarf I gave you on our third date.

We didn’t have that night. We made love. “Let’s move to the bed” I said, but you didn’t listen.

“Just one more minute.” So, I gave up and we cuddled all night on the sofa, until you wake up to your phone alarm and rushing out for shower because the next day was Monday and you were late for work.

I was still sleeping when you gave me a morning kiss on my forehead before you left.

Those mornings after Christmas were always good.

Those three years with you were good.

I loved how cold the weather was on December. I remembered how we grabbed that hot chocolate and free cookies at the café near the train station, on the way back to home from work.

I loved that you always held my hand, so that I could put our hands in my pocket.

We have never decorated the Christmas tree before. All we had was the small one to place on the table. I know you have always wanted the big tree but I didn’t allow you to have one.

“I hate you.” you said with your lips pouted. But you were just joking, I knew. Instead of the tree, I bought you a book that you have always wanted to read.

You used to love reading it till this year.

You used to love drinking hot chocolate till this summer.

You used to pout and say “I hate you” but you were joking. I thought it was just a joke, till that Thursday evening.

“I hate you” you said it again.

Everything happened so fast and I don’t know where we went wrong, where I went wrong. I said nothing and watched you leave. I was so surprised at how easily you could walk away from me. 

Maybe it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter