Chapter 10

Maybe it's you, Maybe it's me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung’s POV

Okay… so I might sound so weird if I say I want to know where Mark would take me for the date. It’s not that I want him to take me to some special place like what Yugyeom said earlier. But I mean, I just have to make sure if he takes me to some stupid places or not. So, I glance at him who eyes were on the road and driving. And apparently, Mark could get his car back from his dad. Well, it’s more like he stolehis own car form his dad.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“To BBQ restaurant and to eat, of course.”

Oh… so he is taking me to the BBQ restaurant, not somewhere like Yugyeom said. I know it is so not like me at all if I have to admit that I found it slightly disappointing to know we are going to the BBQ restaurant. Well… I like BBQ but shouldn’t he be supposed to take me somewhere a bit romantic? I mean, this is what he called by a date after all. A date should include some romantic restaurant or something, am I right? And… that is not what I thought, it is just what Yugyeom told me after all.

“Why? You don’t want to have meat?” he asked as he skillfully put his hands on the stir wheel.

“No…”

“But you are pouting.” He said as he pinched my nose. Okay…what’s that for? Lately, Mark gets touchy and touchy. And strangely I found myself letting him do whatever he wants. Park Jinyoung… you shouldn’t be like this. I scold myself and I shouted at Mark.

“Ya! That is totally unnecessary. And I am not pouting.” I insist. Clearly, I am not pouting at all.

“But your lips are definitely pouting.” He takes a glance at my face.

“My lips always look like that! And hey, is that an insult or something?”

“No, it is not an insult. It is a sentence that is created by me who finds your lips are adorable. Okay?” Okay… now I can see why girls like Mark. Sweet talker…but still he has stupidbrain. Stupid brain with cheesy lines and cheesy lips, I know. I know that I am starting to look at very little things about him and that is not a good sign at all. Little things should not be cared if you don’t want to be in relationship.

“Stupid…” I scoffed and now that I met his eyes looking to my lips with an intense stare, I have to look away. Damn that ygrey lens, No, just grey lens. Does he really have to wear them?

“Your eyes are supposed to be on the road, you know.” I said trying to cover my freaking blush formed from his freaking sweet talk. I heard him chuckled lightly.

“I know but it’s red light. So it means that my eyes are not necessarilyon the road. C’mon Jinyoungie… why are you pouting?”

“I am not!”

“You don’t want to eat meat?”

“I like meat.”

“Then why are you like this?” oh god… this stupid is getting on my nerves. If I told him that BBQ is not a romantic one for the dates then I will sound so desperate. So, I denied.

“I am good. Just go now. It’s green.” I said pointing at the traffic light which just turns from red to green.

“Okay…if you say so, princess.”

Just like that, I happened to have too many slices of meat. If I gain weight, I am going to sue Mark for sure.

--

Nobody’s POV

As soon as they walk out of the restaurant, Jinyoung whined.

“I ate a lot.” He said as he put his hand on his tummy. Cute…Mark thinks but he didn’t say it out loud because Jinyoung told him that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter