Chapter 12

Maybe it's you, Maybe it's me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody’s POV

Jinyoung wants to bang his head to the wall once he looks at the numbers on the digital screen of the weighing scale.

“You gain three pounds.” The trainer said with disappointing look.

“What did you eat last week?”

Jinyoung starts to think about every single meal that he had last week and his thought stops when Mark face popped up in his brain.

“Mark…” he murmured. Of course, Jinyoung went out with Mark and had too many greasy food. The worst is last night. He had pizza at 10 pm. Jinyoung remembered exactly how he had 3 slices of pizza without knowingly because he was so distracted from Mark’s flawlessstupid face.

“You had what?” the trainer frowned and moved forward a little because he didn’t hear what Jinyoung said.

“Em…nothing.”

“You said you want to lose weight but I guess you are not doing anything to lose weight.” From what the trainer said, he really wants to blame Mark for taking him out for every meal.

“So I guess you have to follow this.”

“What is this?” he asked as he take the paper that his trainer gives him.

“The diet plan. You have to work out at gym and also follow this plan. Next week I’ll check the scale again.”

Jinyoung look at a piece of paper that his trainer gives him. This plan is good…a lot of fruits and vegetables are there. It’s healthy. He is very sure that he will be fit in a few months if he is stick to this diet plan. But somewhere in his mind, he found it disappointing. Mark used to take him out for the meal but if he has to do this plan, then he can’t have meal with Mark together.

Wait…what?

Why do I have to feel disappointed?

Jinyoung feel his face heated up and his heart pounding so badly. Okay, maybe today gym is not very ventilated. Jinyoung shakes his head and says goodbye to his trainer before he went out of the gym.

--

So at night, just like Jaebum and Youngjae went out for a walk, Jinyoung and Mark meet up in the park.

“Why are you here?” Jinyoung asked trying not to look at Mark so that he does not need to hide his blush.

“I didn’t see you at the school canteen during lunch time.” Mark said.

“Oh yeah…I have to had my own lunch.” Jinyoung does not know why he sounds like he is trying to explain Mark for not being with him for lunch.

“You own lunch? Why? You can’t eat at canteen?”

“No…my coach made me follow this stupid diet plan. And hey! Whose fault is that? You made me have too many calories.” Jinyoung slapped Mark’s arm and Mark just laughed out loud at how cute Jinyoung looks like now.

“Stop laughing…” Jinyoung said stop but he knows he does not want Mark to stop so that he can watch him laughing with closing his eyes- What the hell…what is wrong with me?

Mark tries to stop laughing as he pressed his upper and lower lips together, since it is Jinyoung command. But he is still putting on a wide grin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter