Why me ?

A little piece off love.

No one P.O.V

Tiffany suddenly pushed the curtain away and saw Taeyeon ! Taeyeon was so shocked that she jump out off the shower and slipped, It was like 3 days ago when this happend. SNDS where going to a ski resort, They where free for the rest 2 months. So they where going on a vacation for 3 weeks.

'' Tae-Tae ! i'm really sorry for what i did, are you still hurt on your ? '' tiffany asked concerned.

'' Don't worry tiff, I'm okay i was just a little bit shocked thats all ^_^ now lets go skiiii ~ '' Taeyeon screamed excited.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *

'' Taeyeon ! look at this HAHAHA '' yoona screamed from afar.

Taeyeon walked slowly to yoona because she was to scared to fall off the hill it was so slippery ! '' i think i'm going to hate snow '' she said to herself while trying to walk decent.

'' What is it ? '' Taeyeon asked yoona with a shaky voice

'' Look at Jessica ! HAHHA she's trying to snowboarding ! '' yoona answerd while laughing till she falls on the ground.

Taeyeon wasn't really playing attetion, and was searching tiffany.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *

Taeyeon P.O.V

Aha..There she is ! uh wait what is she doing..Is she flirting with our skii teacher ? well it wasn't that weird because he was only still in the 20..But i why did i get this feeling, Why did i wanna punch that erd for just talking to tiffany, Was i jealouse ? naaaah !! can't be !! we are both girls !! but why did i still have this feeling..

'' Tae-Tae ! come here ! '' Tiffany screamed from afar to me.

I walked to her, i really hate snow now...I can't even walk decent ! but i made it..I'm so proud off myself right now xD

'' Tae-Tae ! Leeteuk ( our ski teacher ) likes you the most in snds ! maybe you too could go on a date '' Tiffany yelled excited

'' Uhm, Y-yeah.. Maybe ^^ '' i said with my not-interesting-voice..Hell no i don't want to go on a date with this ahjussi..

'' S-so Tae-tae umm i mean Taeyeon what kind off movies do you like ? '' Leeteuk asked me while blushing..

Is this guy trying to hit on me...

'' Movies where guys thats trying to hit on girls only to get beeing killed. '' i said with a cold voice, and walked away.

I left them behind, Yup i left leeteuk behind with a shocked/scared expression and tiffany..I didn't even look at her ! i was pissed off .. but i didn't know why is it because she's talking to a guy ?.. naaah ~ pff i need a hot shower right now.

'' Sunny, let's go back to our room '' i said to her and drag her with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *

I hope you guys liked it ! i'm not really good at writing, and its kinda hard because my english really ..XD but i'll try my best on it ! ~