Start of a Long Night

No Longer Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Why so grumpy today kitten? Did you leave happy Chaerin back in Japan?"

Swiping the dusty red lipstick over her lips for the last time, she closes the cap and carelessly tosses it into her clutch before returning her attention back to the dressing mirror in front of her rolling her eyes as she directs her gaze back to the figure lazing around on her bed.

“I literally came back from Japan 3 hours ago. I’m sleep deprived from running on 2 hour sleep for the past 3 weeks and my migraine is doing my head in yet ya’ll are making me go to a club and meet a newly allied gang that probably doesn’t even care of my existence as long as you and the boys are there and willing to cooperate. Ya’ll can just get a random girl to stand in and pretend to be me.”

Hearing the male chuckle at her as he sits up from the bed, she sends him a glare as he stands up and treads towards her, wrapping his arms around her shoulder and proceeds to sway her side to side as he bends down propping his head on top of hers.

“You know it was your brother’s idea, not mine. He’s the one in Japan now and the other hyungs are busy tonight. You’re the only one who can come and represent Middle Grounds and stand in as witness.” Opening to protest, she shuts it again as she realises there was no argument that could be made so instead, she lets out a small groan and leans back, laying her head against the males chest taking in his cologne. 

 Running his hands down her shoulder and wrapping it around her waist, he laughs at her reaction before pulling her up on her feet grabbing her coat in the process before proceeding to take a tight hold of her hand lacing their fingers together.

“Come on now, we gotta go. We don’t want to be late and miss out on all the fun.”

“I hate you Kim Jongin.” Grinning, he bends down pecking the annoyed girl’s cheek before continuing to drag her out of the apartment, barely allowing her time to put on her heels and lock the door.

“I love you too kitten.”

 

---------------------------

 

“Babe, I’ll call you tonight alright? Hmmm I love you too. Have fun with your friends.”

Shoving the phone back into his pocket, the tall male puts on the leather jacket laid out on his bed and grabs his keys before heading out of his room. As he makes his way to the bottom of the stairs, the sound of the TV blaring suddenly becomes evident as the sound of laughter and banter grew louder.

Groaning as he realises who’s making all the ruckus, he comes down the stairs and makes his way to the living room before halting in his steps as his eye twitches. Looking at the mess all his oblivious friends have made, he grabs the closest one to him and puts him in a chokehold as his friends finally realise his presence in the room and turn to face him.

“Hyung! let me go what the !” tightening his grip around the younger male, he stares at his friends as they watch him in amusement and hisses, “All of you keep coming to my house and making a mess. One of these days, I’m going to bury all of you alive amongst trash if you don’t clean after yourself.”

“What’s got your in a twist tonight Mingyu, Did you fight with your little girlfriend again?” hearing his 12 friends laugh, he rolls his eyes before letting Seungkwan go and heads to his shoe closet picking out the first pair he sees and puts it on.

“We gotta go. It’s almost 10pm and the meeting time’s at 10:30. Apparently, our new acquaintances don’t like to wait so better not piss them off and ruin our chance of getting the alliance.”

Ushering his friends out of the house, he takes a last glance at his messy living room before heading out of the house reminding himself to kill his friends the next time they trash his house.

Lighting up a cigarette to fend off the remaining winter breeze still in the air, he takes a long drag exhaling through his nose as he watches his friends get in their respective cars and start departing one by one. Turning to the right when one of his frie

Please log in to read the full chapter