Chapter 5: | Eunha 1| : Friendship Dates

A Partner For My Mum

Yuju’s POV

Eun.bi.ha: Yuju..

Choi.Yuna: Yes? What’s the matter?

Eun.bi.ha: Can I please come over? I need mental support.

Choi.Yuna: I’m getting in the car. Jin is coming too. Give me a little while, i’ll be there soon as possible.

Eun.bi.ha: Quickly..

”Jin, quickly sit down. Eunha eomma needs me.” Jin listens and I put his seatbelt on. 

I get in the driver's seat and start driving to Eunha's house right away. Yerin was not at home due to teacher's day so I knew that Eunha would be home alone. I arrive at her house soon and take Jin out the car. I ring the doorbell and wait.

"W-who's there..?" I hear Eunha's shaky voice and my jaw clenches, guessing why she called me here in the first place.

"Eunha, open the door." I say trying not to sound angry.

I hear the door unlock from the other side and the door soon slowly opens. Eunha stands on the other side with red, swollen eyes. She's wearing a big hoodie and I knew excatly what that meant. I push the door and tackle Eunha in a hug.

"You two broke up?" I try to hide my anger.

She nods, "J-Jungkook...he said I d-didn't love him..." Her voice cracks and she starts to break down.

"No..." I say firmly, "You loved him to bits..."

"H-he admitted to cheating on me!" Eunha breaks down more and I just hug her tighter.

I let go of our hug and smile at her, "Get ready. I'm taking you out on a date."

"Wha-?" She cuts herself off, "With w-who?"

"Me, of course and Jin too." I turn back to Jin who was looking at Eunha worried.

"Oh, Jin?" Eunha quickly wipes her tears away and smiles at him. Jin waddles up to Eunha and hugs her leg.

"Jungoo is bwad!!" Jin pouts trying to show his anger, "No one can make my Eun'a eomma cwy!!"

Eunha giggles and picks him up. Jin tries to wipe Eunha's tears with his sleeves.

"Don't cwy, eomma. I wuv you more than Jungoo!! Eomma wuvs you ewen more than me!!" Jin grins.

I chuckle, "Yes. Eomma loves Eun'a eomma more than anyone in the world!!" I kiss Eunha and Jin's cheeks and they both giggle. 

"Now come on, let's get ready for our family date." Eunha puts Jin down and Jin runs towards the front door.

I turn to Eunha with a smile and wrap an arm around her waist. I pull her into a hug and wipe her tears, gently. We both smile at each other softly. I pat her head and then I was about to lean in to kiss her cheek but it seem she wanted to do the same.

"Oh-" We pull away from each other and for a second we stare at each other, shocked. But then we burst into laughter.

"That wasn't your first kiss was it?" Eunha teased me and I turned bright red because it wasn't my first kiss.

I stay quiet and avoid eye contact.

Eunha gasps, "YUJU! YOU HAVE A LOT TO EXPLAIN" I laugh as I pick Jin up and run to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were at Jin and Eunha's favourite ice cream store. They both got the ice cream they wanted and we sat down after I paid.

"Yuju?" I turn to Eunha, who tilted her head slightly, "You're not having any ice cream?" She pouts.

I smile softly, "No, I'm fine. You guys can eat."

Eunha completely ignores what I say as she holds up her spoon filled with ice cream to my mouth, "Say ah~"

I sigh but eat it and Eunha cheers happily.

I don't realize it but I my lips seductively while staring at Eunha, "Tasty."

She turns bright red and drops her ice cream spoon. She quickly turns away.

"A-ah crap, I'll g-go get another sp-spoon..." She gets up and walks away still bright red. I laugh slightly, a little embarrassed myself.

Soon she comes back with two spoons. She hands one to me with a smile and places her ice cream on the table for both of us to share. I smile at her and take a spoon of ice cream but instead of eating it myself, I hold it to Eunha.

"Say ah~" I smirk as she turns red but eats it anyway.

"Th-thank you..." She mumbles. 

"Of course, wifey." I turn to Jin with a grin.

"Jin, you don't care if your eommas are like this right?" He shakes his head.

"Nope! I get fwee ice cweam!! Hehehe" He giggles and continues eating ice cream. We smile at him. 

Soon we finish eating and wander around places for a little while. But then Jin needs to use the bathroom so we wait outside his stall.

"Ugh, I hate when he needs to use the bathroom when we're outside. The public bathrooms are gross." I sigh and turn to Eunha. Eunha seems to be staring at my lips.

"Hm? Do I have something on my lips?" I wipe my lips but she shakes her head.

"You're missing it," She steps closer to me, "Here, let me help." 

She cups my face and brings me in for a kiss. I was about to push her away but there was something different about her kiss. Something that begged for me to continue to kiss her. I gave in. Her kiss was not too soft and not too harsh. It was neither like Yerin's or Sojung's. It was perfect. I felt my stomach to flips unlike when I kissed Sojung and Yerin. I, then, snapped out of it and gently pushed her away.

"E-Eunha..This is wrong..." I say softly, "There's no feelings here. You just broke up with your boyfriend too. This just isn't right."

Eunha looks slightly disappointed but smiles bitterly anyway, "It's okay. Sorry. I think I just lost it." 

"It's okay," I smirk, "You can kiss me whenever but I think the public bathroom isn't the most romantic place for a make out session." She turns bright red and hides her face and I laugh loudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, Eunha was staying at my house. She crawled into bed, laying next to Jin. She hugs him and kisses his forehead. I turn the lights off and she turns to me with a smile.

"Cuddle mee~" She whispers, still sounding cute.

"Of course, wifey." I smile and lay next to her. I hug her back and leans more into me.

"Thank you, Yuju..." She whispers softly, "I'm really happy to have you as my best friend. I love you so much..."

I start to doze but I hug her tightly and quietly whisper, "I love you too.", before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 6 degrees and 2 am but I stayed up late to update just because I told Sundavar427 that I would update this for him. I have so much other things I have to update but I updated this first. I'm a really good person haha. But I should really head to bed soon. It's been a busy day. Also, I can't stop listening to Love Rain Q^Q IT'S SO GOOD!!

Anyway, thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.