Chapter 2: Choi Yuna Fanclub?

A Partner For My Mum

Jung Eunbi's POV

"Come on in, you two!" 

"Thank you, for having us~" I heard two familiar voices. 

Just then, Yerin unnie and Sojung Unnie walk in. My eyes widen and I smile brightly. I put Jin down and run over to them.

”Yerin Unnie~! SoJung unnie~!” I gave them both a hug before Jin quickly walks in.

”Yenni! Yenni!” Jin waddles over to us but quickly hides behind me when he sees Sojung.

Sojung kneels down to his height, “Hello, Jin. Do you remember me? I’m your eomma’s friend, Sojung Unnie?”

”So-Sowon!” Jin squeaks out as he giggles at her. Sojung Unnie smiles too.

”I’ve got you a gift, Jin.” I see Yerin Unnie frown as both me and Yuju smile at her confused.

Sojung Unnie pulls out a chocolate bar from her pocket and hands it to Jin who’s eyes brighten up. 

“I hope you like chocolate.” Sojung Unnie smiles and Jin smiles brightly at her nods, “Haha, can I get a kiss?”

Sojung Unnie taps her cheek and Jin quickly rushes to kiss her cheek and hug her. Sojung Unnie laughs as she picks him up.

”He’s not even that good to me...” I turn to see Yuju fake cry. I wrap my arms around her waist.

”It’s alright~ Sojung Unnie is just a perfect mother. No one can beat her.” We both laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jin! Please! Just sit down and finish your soup for f-" Yuju holds her breath to not continue the sentence.

"Jin, if you don't finish, I won't get you any more chocolate," Sojung unnie warns Jin who frowns but shrugs.

They both sigh and I turn to Yerin unnie who nods and gets up. I get up and walk with her to the door.

"Well, it was nice being here, Yuju," Yerin unnie wears her shoes and so do I.

"Sojungie, don't you have to also leave?" Sojung unnie gives Yerin unnie a confused look but she winks.

"Ah, yes. That's right. Thank you for having me over." Sojung unnie stands up and bows to Yuju who also gets up and bows.

"Ah, yes. Are you sure you don't want to stay for a bit longer? I was just about to prepare dinner." Yuju puts the bowl down and we all smile at her clueless self.

"Well, we can't stay if Jin isn't eating." Yerin unnie smiles at Yuju who then understands.

"Noooo~! Yenni, Yenni!" Jin grabs Yerin unnie's skirt and wraps himself around my leg. His other hand grabs onto Sojung unnie's skirt, "Nooo~! Don't leave!! Sowon eomma! Yenni eomma! Eun'a eomma! Eomma feels lonely when one of you aren't here with her!"

Our eyes widen and we turn to a very red Yuju.

"He-...he's lying...!" Yuju gulps hard and turns even redder. We all laugh. Yerin unnie picks Jin up in her arms.

"Well, maybe if you eat, we won't leave your eomma's side?" Jin quickly scatters out of Yerin unnie's hold and runs to Yuju.

He grabs her sleeve and starts to tug her towards the kitchen, "Come on, eomma! You can choose which one you want to marry while feeding me!"

I chuckle at him whilst everyone else turns red but Yerin unnie also lets out a small laugh. Yerin unnie takes off her shoes once again. We head inside again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Give me a second, I'll go warm up his soup," Yuju says and we nod.

"Aish, she's so cute~" Yerin unnie nods to Sojung unnie.

I sigh, "You two are so weird! That's my best friend! If you are going to try to win her over just know that if you break her heart, I'll break your face." 

"Whatever you say, little sis'. Your best friend is eye candy. I bet we'd make a great couple. We'd flirt all the time and Jin would always be like 'Eww! Eommas, I'm, still here!'" Yerin unnie rubs her chin as she thinks about it with a smile.

Sojung unnie scoffs, "Well, I believe us two would make a much better couple. Not only would we flirt at home but also at work. We'd sneak some kisses in between our breaks. We'd both watch Jin play with other kids whilst us two lay in each other's presence on the bench a cold autumn day. Then, in the morning when neither would have work, I'd get up early and make some coffee and she would come out of the bedroom looking for me, still half asleep. Her arms would snake around my waist and we would quietly share a kiss as Jin would still be sleeping."

"That's very detailed, Sojung unnie. Too bad for both of you. Us two are already a married couple. We even act like one. Jin calls me his eomma!" They both scoff.

"Get over yourself." 

"He called all of us, eomma, you ain't special."

"You probably still haven't even got over Eunbi."

"You already have a boyfriend, you can't join the Choi Yuna fanclub."

I hold my hand over my chest, "Alright, damn! I was just kidding! I have no interest in my own best friend."

"Alright, here's the soup-and I've forgotten the spoon." Yuju immediately leaves.

We all smile at each other. I put my hand out, "For Yuna?"

They place their hands over mine and nod, "For Yuna."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, I should head home now, Yuna." Sojung unnie stands up, quickly gathering her stuff.

Yuju also stands up, “Ah, yes. Of course. Thank you for bringing my laptop to me. I’m very grateful for your help.” Yuju wraps her arms around Sojung unnie’s neck; surprising everyone in the room.

Sojung Unnie freezes but slowly has her back. Yuju breaks away with a smile. Yuju walks Sojung Unnie to her car and after about 7 minutes, comes back.

I look over Yerin Unnie who was still shocked.

”You thinking about staying the night with us, Unnie?” 

“Hmm, sure. I’m going to the bathroom, tell Yuju for me.” Yerin unnie gets up with a smirk as she leaves.

Yuju walks into the room with a red rose in her hand and her face bright red while smiling like an idiot.

I smirk to myself, “Wow, these two really are going to fight for her. A battle of the Unnies? I’m down for this drama.”

“Hey Yuju, Yerin Unnie is staying the night too. She’s gone to the bathroom right now.”

”Oh okay, I’ll get her some clothes,” Yuju’s smile widens as she happily skips over to the kitchen.

”What’s wrong with Eomma, Eun’a Eomma?” Jin tugs at my leg.

I smirk, “Nothing, Jin. She’s happy that she’s finally going to get you another parent.” I wink at him and his eyes sparkle.

”Who is it?!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for readinggg~ Sorry for the delay. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. Comments are appreciated ^^ Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.