Bento

From brother to lover

Sulli's P.O.V.

Yay school today T_T, Ugh another waste of my time. I stood up and took a shower, dressed myself and walked downstairs for normal breakfast. Because it was the first time that i was on time. My parents were already sitting there, Appa with his newspaper and eomma who placed all the food on the table. 'Goodmorning, appa and eomma' I greeted them and gave them both a kiss on their cheeks. 'Goodmorning my darling, why so happy?' She asked. 'Oh i don't know, it's better to keep a smile on my face then a frown.' She just smiled and placed food on my plate. after 5 minutes Oppa came downstairs. 'Good morning Yonghwa' Eomma said. He only replied with 'eoh' He grabbed a plate and is food and started to eat. 'Massiseun (it's tasty)' He whispered.  'Hm?' Eomma asked him. 'Massiseun' He said again but then a little bit harder. 'Well that's nice to hear but i think you should thank your sister because she made this all yesterday' Eomma replied. He just looked at me and gave me a quick smile. Did i saw it right? Did oppa just gave me a smile after all those months of ignoring?! I beamed, That totally made my day. Eoh! i forgot, i stood up and walked towards the refrigerator and took some dishes from the table. 'What are you doing?' Appa asked me. 'N-nothing, keep eating, don't mind me' I replied. They kept eating and after they were done they all went their own way. Eomma did the dishes and asked me. 'What are you making?' 'I'm going to make a bento for oppa' I replied. 'Oh jeongmal? I hope he will like it' She said. 'me to' I whispered. it looked a little bit like this after i was done with all the dishes that i placed into the lunchbox.

I wrote a note on top of the bento. 'Hope you'll like it oppa xSulli' I placed it into my own bag and went to school. 

For the first time i payed attention into classes. they were kind of .. fun? I quickly ran to the music room when it was recess. Because CNBLUE always practice there even at the break time. I opened the door and only saw Jungshin and Minhyuk. 'Eoh Minhyukssi' I called him. 'Eoh sulli, what are you doing here' I waved at him and pointed towards the corridor. He placed his drumssticks aside and walked towards me. 'Hm, what is it Sulli?' 'Well err.. I made a bento..' 'FOR ME, AWW HOW SWEET!' He exclaimed and hugged me but i pushed him a little. 'No not for you -.-, for Yonghwa oppa' 'Oh..' he had a frown on his face. 'Don't be sad, next time i will make one for you' I said and he beamed. 'You want to give it to him? he's not here right now' He said. 'Yeah i know, but .. could you give it to him?' I handed the bento to him. 'Err... yeah i guess so NO WAIT!' He replied. 'What?' 'I will only give it to Yonghwa if you make me one the next time, araseo?' 'Yeah yeah..' I rolled my eyes. 'Nope, yagsog? (promise)' He held his pinky up and curled it with my pinky. 'Ok, yagsog, now give it to him ppali!' I pushed him inside and walked away towards the school garden. 

Yonghwa's P.O.V.

I took the bus to school. Today i felt pretty good. Because i'm going to tell the actual truth to Minhyuk. i should tell it to Sulli but i'm not ready for it yet. I smiled and walked into the school with the thoughts of Sulli. People were staring at me like i had something on my face. 'What!?' I asked them but they just turned around or ignored me. T_T I walked straight to the music room cause there is were i spend most of the time at school. Everybody was there already. 'Heyyy'  Jonghyun high fived me. 'How is it going?' He asked me. 'Normal.. as always' I walked towards my guitar and we started to practice. 

'Yah it's recess, i want to eat~' Jungshin whined. 'go eat then' Jonghyun replied.  Minhyuk came up to me and asked me. 'What did you want to talk about?' 'Oh.. eh.. wait a minute i need to go to the toilet, i will tell you after' I walked out of music room and walked towards the toilet. 

When i was done i walked back to the music room but stopped when i saw Minhyuk and Sulli.. 'Eoh?, what are they doing?' I was trying to listen to their conversation but it was to far, i could only see them. She handed him something.. a bento?! WHY SULLI WHY!? You never made one for me!! he grabbed it and walked inside and Sulli walked away.  I quickly walked into the music room and cleared my throat. 'A-hem' 'Eoh, hyung you're here what did you want to talk about?' He asked me. I pulled him a little aside and asked. 'Do you like my sister?' 'Huh..? what are you talking about?' 'What did she give you?' 'Oh yeah, she gave me a bento but..' I interrupted him. 'Why would she give you a bento? you are a couple huh?' 'No hyung you don't understand it, it is..' 'I understand it!' 'Why are you acting this way?' He asked me. 'BECAUSE I LIKE SULLI OKAY?' He just stood there dumbfounded. 'Finally it's out..' 'But.. she.. is..' 'I know she's my sister and it's complicated but please help me, you're the only one who knows'   'Woah.. didn't expect that hyung.. slow down.. so you actually like sulli?' 'Yeah..' 'Why her?' 'I don't know.. it's just, i only get that weird feeling inside when i'm with her.' 'Well.. you need to tell her.' 'I know but how, she definetly will be confused and sad i know it for sure..' We just sat there for a few minutes thinking about a solution. 

 Recess was over and we started to practice again. 'Oh yeah, hyung before we start, here' He handed me the bento from Sulli. 'Wae?' I asked him 'She told me to give it to you' So she was spending her time in the morning just to make me a bento.. 'So it wasn't for you' 'Nope although i hoped it would be for me' He pouted and i stuck my tongue out and snatched it away from his hands. 'Hehe, i'm so gonna enjoy this meal, Jallmeokgesseumnida~' 'tsk tsk not even sharing with his favorite dongsaeng' 'Nope don't even think about it!' He held his arms in front of the bento protecting it like it was precious.  'AWWW HYUNGGG JUST ONE BITE! HANBONMANN~?' He whined but Yonghwa ran away from him with the bento in his hand. 

-------------------------------------

Doneee, you like it ^^? Comment and subscribe, till then =D