Changing

From brother to lover

Sulli's P.O.V.

I walked back to my own room. Opened the door and closed it after i was in. I layed down on my bed with my hands behind my head. I thought about the past when oppa still cared for me.

'Oppa push harder!' I exclaimed. I sat on the swing and Yonghwa pushed me. 'Oppa harder i want higher~' I screamed. 'Araseo Sulli-yaaaah~' He pushed me and after a while he started to get tired. 'That was fun oppa!' I said. 'Hehe, are you hungry because i am' He pouted. 'Ah nae~ i want icecream oppa, buy me an icecream' I puffed my cheeks and looked at him with my puppy eyes. 'Aish araseo, just wait here' he walked towards a nearby icecream shop and bought us both icecream. He came back with 2 icecreams and sat next to me on a bench. 'Here one for you' He gave me my icecream. I took a bite of it. 'Hmmm you know exactly what i like oppa~' I beamed. 'Ofcourse, why wouldn't i not know?' He said and placed his arm around my neck. After we were done with our icecreams we started to walk home. 'Oppa, i'm tired..' I whined. 'How can you be tired? i was the one who pushed you on the swing~' He nagged. 'Give me a piggyback ride' 'Aniya' He crossed his arms over his chest. 'Pleaseee' I looked at him with my puppy eyes again. '...Shireo' He looked towards an other direction. 'What about kaui baui bo? (rock paper scissors)?' He turned back around. 'The one who loses has to give the other one a piggy back ride, okay?' i asked him. 'Araseo, Kaui baui bo!' He had paper and i had scissors T_T. 'Andwaeee~ i'm not going to give you a piggyback ride, just go walk by yourself merongg~' I stuck my tongue out and ran away towards home. 'Y-YAH SULLI! YOU JUST WAIT!' he screamed back at me. 

I opened my eyes because i heard eomma scream. 'SULLI-YA, YONGHWA-YA DINNER'S READY!' I stood up and walked downstairs. Eomma and appa were already sitting behind the table. I sat across from them. 'Where's Yonghwa?' I asked them. 'I don't know.. probably upstairs i guess, can you take him downstairs?' She asked me. 'Ah.. nae' I stood up and walked upstairs. He came outside when i was about to knock on his door. He just stared coldy at me, little bit scary.. 'What?' He asked me. 'Err.. eomma wants you to g-go downstairs to eat' I said with my head who hang low. He didn't said anything and just walked pass my downstairs. I walked behind him also towards the kitchen. He sat at my seat. 'O-oppa.. that's my seat' I carefully said. He didn't said anything and just grabbed his rice with side dishes. I sat at the other seat beside him and also grabbed my rice with side dishes. I gave eomma and appa a bit of the kimchi. I wanted to give Yonghwa also a bit of the kimchi but he just shove his bord a little to the side. So i just placed it at my own bord. 

After Yonghwa oppa was done with eating, he just walked out of the kitchen towards his room. 'Yah! Yonghwa-ya, go help me with the dishes' Eomma exclaimed. He turned around and said. 'Can't Sulli do it?' 'NO! she did it yesterday, now it's your turn' He grabbed all the plates and started to wash them. I whispered to eomma. 'Let me also help you' She just nodded and let the two of us alone. 'Oppa, let me help you' I said. I wanted to grab a plate but he snatched it away from me. 'Where's eomma?' He asked me. 'I wanted to do it for her..' I carefully said. He didn't said anything and continued to do the dishes what was pretty awkward. i often  would catch a glimpse of him. Actually when Sulli wasn't paying attention he also would look at her, and when she turned around towards his direction he would pretend like he don't know her. He actually didn't like to act this way but he thought that it was for the better. How closer he was with Sulli how more he fell in love with her. And he knew that it wasn't right to fall in love with his sister. When they were done he just walked upstairs to his room. 

Eomma came in the kitchen and said down. 'Sulli-ya' 'Nae eomma?' 'You know why Yonghwa is acting like that?' She asked me carefully. 'A-ah.. i don't know' I said. 'I see it's a burden to you' She said. 'Actually.. it is' I hugged eomma and started to cry. 'I miss the old Yonghwa eomma, Why did he became like that! not talking to me, it's killing me eomma' She patted my back and whispered. 'Should i go and talk with him?' She asked me, and i nodded. She shove my tears away with her thumb.  

Yonghwa didn't walked upstairs, he just looked at his sister being sad as always. 'Yonghwa what are you doing there?' appa asked him. 'E-eoh? Err nothing' He stayed there and turned back around. This time eomma came and listened to their conversation. 'Sulli-ya' 'Nae eomma?' 'You know why Yonghwa is acting like that?' She asked her carefully. 'A-ah.. i don't know' She said. 'I see it's a burden to you' She said. 'Actually.. it is' She hugged eomma and started to cry. 'I miss the old Yonghwa eomma, Why did he became like that! not talking to me, it's killing me eomma' She patted her back and whispered. 'Should i go and talk with him?' She asked her, and she nodded. She shove her tears away with her thumb. *For the second time i'm so sorry Sulli-ya* He thought but he couldn't do anything about it. He just walked with his head hung low upstairs. 

He started to text with his best friend Minhyuk. 

Yonghwa: Hey Minhyuk! Long time no talk! 

Minhyuk: Ikr! How's it going?

Yonghwa: Same as always.. and u?

Minhyuk: Also.. practicing my drum skills 

Yonghwa: Err.. i actually need to talk to you about something..

Minhyuk: What is it?

Yonghwa: Aniya never mind, i'll talk with you tomorrow at school, bye

He looked trough all the pictures with him and Sulli.

  

He must admit he really missed those times. But tomorrow he definetly will change something about it. 

---------------------------------------

Yay second chapter done ;D, comment if u like and subcribe if u want to know how it it will be between sulli and yonghwa ^^