From normal to weird

From brother to lover

Sulli's P.O.V

I didn't felt like going to school but i had to.. I took a long shower and put after that my uniform on. 'Hmm what shall i do with my hair today..?' I looked at my hair through the mirror and did all kinds of styles. 'Errr molla' I suddenly heard a voice who said 'A ponytail looks cute' I turned around and saw Yonghwa oppa leaning against the wall. 'Eoh oppa..' I soflty said.  He walked towards me and stood behind me. Actually for the first time i felt a bit awkward and uncomfortable so i quickly grabbed a hair tie, placed it around my wrist and let my hair loose. I stood up and said. 'I-i've got to go oppa' With that i walked out of my room and ran towards downstairs.

I hid behind a corner and knocked my head. 'Wae gurae (what's wrong) Sulli, why are you acting like that!' Hmph, I pouted and walked to the kitchen, only eomma was there but i saw she was in a rush. 'Late again eomma?' 'Eoh!' She said with a toast in . 'You should wake up earlier, or use your alarm clock' I nagged at her keke ^^. All she did was just nodding. She gave me a kiss and went to her work. I grabbed some rice and side dishes for myself untill Yonghwa came. 'Eoh, Sulli i want some to' He said while he scooped his bowl with rice. 'E-eoh.. araseo' I placed a bit more of the side dishes on the table. i sat down on the opposite side of him and slowly started to eat. It looked like he totally forgot what happened yesterday.. Well i clearly remember it..  I would often stare at him while he just acted like he didn't knew it at all, but he ofcourse felt the eyes of her on him. He looked up and stared at me in the eyes. 'What's wrong?' I just frose there for a minute. He waved his hand in front of my face but still i didn't responded back. Untill he came closer to me. 'E-eoh oppa? what's wrong?' 'I asked you that first' I just looked at him with a confused face. 'Why were you staring at me?' 'I-I wasn't oppa' 'You was, i saw it with my own eyes' He chuckled 'Aniyaaa~' He just laughed. 'What's so funny?' I pouted. 'You' Was all he said untill he came closer AGAIN!. 'Y-yah wae guraesseyo? (why are you doing this?)' 'Because you've got something on your cheek. He moved it away with his thumb. 'Eoh.. Kamsahamnida' I thanked him. 'Why thanking me? Like this is the first time i did this to you' He replied. He was true, but it this time it felt weird .. 

'You're done oppa?' I asked him . 'Yes, here let me take care of it' 'A-aniya oppa, i can do it' He grabbed some plates and bowls and i did too, untill our hands touched each other. Altough this was also not the first time, it also felt weird. 'Mian..' I quickly grabbed the bowl and placed it in the sink. 

'You're going to school now?' he asked me. 'Nae' I replied. 'Let me go with you' He suggested. 'Ah.. okay' So with that we walked togheter to school. The walk was pretty awkward, none of us talked untill he finally spoke. 'How's it going with F(x)' 'Err.. good, same as always, and with CNblue?' 'Also the same, always practicing our skills' 'Ah.. gurae, you know how to play the guitar now?' 'Yes, I'm a professional now' He proudly said while i punched him lightly on his arm. 'Ouch neomu apeo ( it hurts)' 'Keke, You deserved it, merongg~' I stuck my tongue out and ran away from him. 'Y-yah! Jung Sulli! You better come here!' He screamed behind me. 'A-ni-yooo~' I replied. He ran faster and unfortunatly catched me from behind. It felt a little bit weird so i quickly let go. 

Luckily we were already close to school because the walk became awkward again. I wanted to walk to F(x) untill he stopped me. 'What's wrong oppa' 'You want to walk to home togheter ?' 'Eh.. nae' I replied. 'Araseo' 'Then after you're done with school, come to the music room' 'Ah.. nae' I replied. He let go of me and i wanted to walk to F(x) but he stopped me again. 'Wae?' 'Well.. i wanted to know your answer within this week' He quickly said and ran away, while running he would often wave at me. 'Mwoya? What does he mean with my answer' Suddenly i thought of yesterday.. 'Seolma? (it can't be)' he wanted the answer if i wanted to be his.. errr can't even think about it.

I quickly ran to F(x) and gave each of them a hug. 'What was that Sulli-ya?' Victoria asked me. 'What eonni?' 'Well.. i thought your relationship with Yonghwa wasn't that good..' Amber gave a quick glance at me and nodded her head. I didn't said anything so Amber quickly said. 'She want to tell something important!' 'YAH AMBER!' I smacked her head. 'Mianhae, you were to slow -.-'

We all sat down on a bench and they were all waiting for me to tell the important 'thing' 'You girls want it to know it so much?' 'NAE!' They nodded their head. 'Well.. then.. i'm not going to tell you!~' I wanted to run away but krystal grabbed my backpack. 'Not so fast!' Aish.. 'okay tell us' Luna said. 'Well.. it's a long story you know.. 'We have the time' They all said in unison. I looked at my watch and saw that we only had 10 minutes left. 'Well actually we don't, I still need to walk to my locker to grab my books, and then we have to walk ALL.THE.WAY.  To the classroom so.. i will tell it another time' 'ANIYO' They all said at the same time again. 'Tell us now' Amber was impatient again so she said it instead. 'Yonghwa likes Sulli, Jjan! that wasn't a long story at all, and look we've got still a lot of time to walk to class' She said sarcastically. 'Y-YAH NEO!' She quickly ran away and i followed her. The others just sat there dumbfounded. 

SCHOOL DONE!

It was finally time to go home. 'Eoh' I totally forgot, i would walk with oppa..' I walked to the music room and heard an awesome sound comming from there. I loudly opened the door and clapped my hands. 'Woah~ sounds good y'all!' 'You think so?' Minhyuk came from behind his drums. 'Nae~' I placed my two thumbs in the air. Yonghwa just chuckled. I walked up to him. 'You done oppa?' 'Ah nae just sit there and i will be right back' He said and pointed towards a couch. 'Hmmm so comfortable' I spreaded my legs and arms. 'A-hem' I looked up and saw Jungshin who was standing there. 'Eoh, mianhae' I quickly sat straight. He sat next to me and placed his bass into the bag thing for his bass. 'How is it going with Yonghwa and you?' He suddenly asked me. 'Good wae?' 'Because he's also happier the last few days' 'Ah, gurae?' I replied. so oppa is smiling now. That's good to hear. 'I didn't know how it came but i like to see hyung like that, it also lightens the atmosphere.' He smiled at me and walked away. Yonghwa oppa came back. 'Gaja?(let's go)' 'Nae~' I intertwined my arm with his arm and happily skipped next to him. He didn't showed much expression but inside he was jumping crazily again. ^^

---------------------------

Woah didn't posted an update in a while >< MIANHAEEE! i will update lots of chapters in the weekend ^^ yagsog! (promise)

Subscribe & Comment =D