Chapter 5

We are Cursed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a couple of walking at the hallways,We finally reached our Room.The door is closed so we choose to sit at the balcony.

Nayeon: Here we are guys let's just wait for our teacher to come so that she/he can introduced us to others.

We all nodded.

Jeongyeon:Oh there he is.

Jeongyeon says while pointing to a man.

We all bowed.

Us:Good morning  sir.

Heechul:Oh you must be the transfer students right?

Us: Yes Sir.

Heechul:Good then Follow me.

We followed him as he Opened the Door my eyes locked on the girl I was bumped earlier.My heartbeat starts to thumping crazily,This girl is driving me crazy i guess I'll take this chance she's now staring blankly at the window with a earphone on her head,Great she will not notice me.But!Oh Omo!Her friends are staring at us please don't tapped her make a- -Ugh!.Chaeyoung said to her self.

Sana Noticed the familiar figures of Kwon Sisters.She saw the small 'RUDE' Creature Gazing at her cousin Mina.

This midget is now getting on my nerves already.Sana said to herself.

I should tapped Mina to inform her that the teacher is already here and to also to inform her that cold rude midget is our New classmate.were totally the Unluckiest person on earth.

Sana tapped Mina.

Mina looked at her.

Mina's POV

Sana point at something,and when I turned back I saw the person who is now spacing all through my mind.I was shocked that my eyes widden when I saw her damn she's saw beautiful... wait!what?am I now attracted to her no!I'm straight but why am I feeling this my heart beat starts to rise omo!it can't be I'm turning into a gay!Mina thought.

Teacher Heechul: Ok
Class listen to me okay we have a New student From U.S so let us introduce their self to us.

I am now totally Pissed and annoyed by this People that are squealing at her they are to loud as a .

Student are Squealing.

I thank our teacher that Finally he finally says the magic word.

Heechul:Guys please stay calm and be quiet okay introduce yourself.

He pick the tall girl.The tall girl Bowed and start.

Tzuyu:Hi I am Kwon Tzuyu I'm the youngest,I'm only
19 years old.Please be good to us.

She bowed again.

And our school mates starts squealing AGAIN!

Students: Yes we will Maknae!We love you!!!

Yak!They are to much of their Fangirling at her.tsk!Poor her.

My attention caught Sana who now like Daydreaming about that girl Tzuyu.Well that's good I'm not the one who is admiring one of the Famous Kwon sisters at least their is Sana I smiled a bit.

I smirked at her and she frowned.

Sana:What?!

Mina:Nothing.

****
Sana's POV

What the is she staring at me?Well it's not her fault to mesmerized by my beauty and Hotness duh!?I'm Choi Sana no one can say no to me.But I can also say that she is a kind of hot and wait but she's still young not good for me.Aish!Well admired her her height and her dimple is kyeopta!But Sana calm down...we will take it slow.

then suddenly Mina destroyed my Daydreaming.Aish!this girl.

Sana: What?!

Mina: Nothing.

I know she's teasing me at her mind.

Back to Mina.

****

Sana rolled her eyes.

I just chuckled.

then the girl I was waiting for introduced her self.

I focused at her face she looks like a baby lion or a baby tiger to me.Eh?

Chaeyoung: Hi I'm Kwon Chaeyoung,I am the middle sibbling and I'm 20 years old.nice to meet you everyone.

She bowed.

God knows How excited and happy  when I heard her  !it's like a music to my ears.

****
Everyone's POV.

Okay next is You!teacher said while pointing at her.

Dahyun:Hi I'm Kwon Dahyun.I'm am the oldest from Tzuyu and Chaeyoung and I am 21 years old Nice to meet you everyone.

She Bowed.

Next~

Jeongyeon:Hi I'm Im Jeongyeon,Cousin of kwon sisters and I'm already married at Im  Nayeon I'm 22 years old.

She bowed.

Last~~

She showed her cute bunny teeth.while talking.

Nayeon:I'm Im Nayeon,Jeongyeon's Wife I am 23 years old.Please be nice to us.

They are now finished introducing their selves to everyone,And seems l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter