Chapter 18

We are Cursed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu and Sana are now official as a couple many students spread the good news that the lovely perfect couple are now together, some other students give them gifts to congratulate the to of them they were surprised at how students admire them as a couple.

"Wow I didn't expect this, how about you Chewy-ah!"

Sana said cutely.

"Well I also didn't expect this but it's definitely fun."

Tzuyu said while holding Sana's hand they were heading at their room when someone speaks to them.

"So the rumors are true."

The man said.

Tzuyu turn around to see a familiar figure that she really hate for ruining her past life Tzuyu gritted her teeth her fist clenched and turned into a ball because of anger.

"Taehyung...?"

Sana said. Tzuyu was puzzled and confused that Sana and Taehyung knew each other.

The man smirked at what he heard.

"Oh you remembered me."

Taehyung said.

"Of course I will, your the guy that bumped into me and mina the other day."

Sana said.

"You have a fantastic memory."

Taehyung said. 

They noticed that Tzuyu was still not talking and just staring at them, Sana was worried because of how tzuyu behave right now so she asked her.

"Tzuyu, are you okay?"

Sana said while caressing her face.
The girl nodded but Sana knows that their is something bothering Tzuyu.

"Sorry Taehyung-ssi but we need to go now."

Sana said and hold tzuyu's hand and intertwined their hands together. And walk away from the man named taehyung.

'Why do you always have the hearts of girls that I like tzuyu?' Taehyung thought he was clearly pissed off by the scene of the two girls holding each others hand.

"I'll make sure that you will never ever have her for you I'll make her mine."

Taehyung said smirking still looking at them and laughed evilly.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile since the day that Chaeyoung saw Jimin with Mina at the library she was always now following Mina where ever the girl may go just to be sure her safety same with Dahyun to Momo. She also informed Jeongyeon and Nayeon that keep an eye on the werewolves clan if the group are planning something to them.

Chaeyoung and Mina are now at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter