Chapter 17

We are Cursed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV

I am here walking alone, thinking on how to make a move to my tzuyu, she's still cold at me even though I give her all my attention but i receive nothing from her, that's why sometimes I think I need to stop but then I realized that if i give up on her my life will be miserable. So no I will continue courting her even though I annoy her very much.

While I was walking I pass by the garden of our school and there I saw a goddess sitting at the green grass. Then I have realized that I have fallen hard again on her I was enchanted by her beauty I don't know why but I just do.

She was only sitting their while looking at the calm blue sky under the big tree, that scene of her was so mesmerizing she was an angel sent from above, I was about to go and hide when she called my name.

' I'm so clumsy damn!' Sana thought.

"Hey, I know you're their no need to hide."

Tzuyu said in a soft tone that can melt someone just by listening at that voice.

"Hi chewyy-ah."

I said awkwardly, she didn't do anything like glaring or giving me a cold shoulder that makes me surprised. Instead she offer me to sit beside her under the big tree.

"Here come sit with me."

Tzuyu said.

I was still frozed in my spot my poor mind can't processed the word that came from her lips. She shook her head and stood up and walk towards me and grabbed me in the wrist to sit beside her.

"T-tzuyu?"

I said while stuttering.

"Hmmm?"

She hummed in response then looked at me.

"Is this a dream?"

I asked at her that makes me look like a dumb love struck kid. She giggled and gave me her warmest smile. 'okay maybe I'm hallucinating things now.'
Sana thought.

"No this is not a dream. Want me to prove it?"

Tzuyu said.

"No, it's impossi-."

I said but fail to continue what I'm going to say when tzuyu kissed me in the cheek that makes my eyes went wide like a flying saucer,I was completely speechless.

"If this is a dream then you should woke up when I just kissed you right?but still I am here right beside you."

Tzuyu said.

"Y-yeah you're right but--."

I was about to speak again, but then I was cut by her words agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter