Identity; a new change for everyone. Part1

The Lee Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprise, suprise, its a early update haha ^^

First of all, I wanna introduce my sweet new hired beta-reader: Fubuki ^^

She already beta-red the first chapter and I hope you cizenies can give her some sweet words as she will beta the chapters on by one, untill catching up to currents ones. I would really love to also have a cover for the story, so if any of you cizenies know someone, please recommend me to them hehe ^^

 

Okay so back to story: this one will focus on request of @Crisee who wanted to focus on school drama about Marks and sibilings identity; also a bit of moving out snippets and Lucas integrating family life.

Next chapter I will include more about moving out and insert Jungwoo/Jisungx Mark fluff request as well as Winwin fluff  (because shout out to biggest Winwin supporter Jae Oppa ^^) as well as Hansol part.

Then chapters that follow will include more Hansol, Family fluff and hoepfully I will be able to insert the TenxTaeyong fluff -talk request  in it too.

I am also inserted a bit Doyoung in this chapter( I think DeeDee wanted more of him? Anyways I will include him a bit more too in next chapter ^^)

As you cizenies can see, eventhough the story line is fix, I can change the course of story based on your request, as it gives me inspiration (I had an immense pleasure imagining this chapter and JisungxJungwoo fluff. I already have a rough idea for TenxTaeyong) so as I always keep saying;; never be affraid to request or give some suggetsions; I love them and I will always do my best to include them in the story (whenever its possible in the timeline ^^)

So yeah, this is a big chapter to thank you amazing cizenies for your support (over 400 subs and 12 k views, amazing you Cizenies!)

Nct's Wakey Wakey is out. ( My tl on twotter was so much about Johnny's hair fghjkl haha, but yeah) I think NCT japanese gern is even more "neo" then their Korean songs gern... if you get what I mean, like chain and this songs are more...stronger then Simon says and Regular I think.

 

Anyways, love you cizenies lots, thanks to those who comments and let me gain more strenght to continue this story. I will reply back to last chapter comments in a while. Again thank you cizenies.

Okay, lets get it! Enjoy the chapter.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Dong Si Cheng” Taeyong’s voice held a hint of threat as he called out to his sworn brother who unloaded the box from the moving truck.

Winwin was nevertheless unfased as he handed down the box to Taeyong: “hm?”

Taeyong narrowed donw his eyses at him, putting the box down as he hissed; “When were you planning to tell me you that you picked this” he looked at the direction of the delux penthouse bulding, which was awfully familiar, “as our new home?”

Winwin shrugged before looking at Taeyong with innocent eyes: “I thought we had already discussed about it?”

Taeyong helplessy facepalmed: “When the hell did we discuss about this?”

Alright they had discussed about the financial aspect of their moving; Taeyong refusing that Winwin would take the financial burden all alone on himself. Winwin and him had discussed over hours at his house at night as they argued back and forth;

“Absolutely not. I never let Jaehyun or Doyoung hyung intervene in this kind of stuff; If we are going to live togheter lets split everything equally!” Taeyong shook his head as he wrapped the last bit of tableware left in newspapers pages.

They hadn’t picked a house yet, but they would move out very soon, and since Taeyong had a very bussy schedule, it wouldn’t hurt to do some work in advance to lessen the burden in the days to come. “Hyung, you raised Renjun and Chenle on my behalf. Wouldn’t you let me assume my father responsabilty by paying everything back to them? I wasn’t able to give them anything when I was away, let me at least pay back something.” Winwin sighed as he looked towards Taeyong almost pleadingly “What are you talking about? Renjun and Chenle were my godsons! I don’t wanna hear the word payback between us! Besides,”

Taeyong looked up from the box full of wrapped tableware; “It’s not like your family didn’t pay for their tuition and other stuff. Don’t worry there is nothing you owe me.” Winwin smilled softly at him: “So you do know there is no such thing as payback between us. Then why are you talking about splitting everything equally? Its not like I can’t afford it, and you know it.”

Taeyong splutter that it was tottaly different. He knew of course that money wasn’t Winwin’s problem.

Not in the least.

But this was not about money. It was about his pride of being independent, okay?

Winwin rolled his eyes: “Fine, you are awefully stubborn when you want to be.” Taeyong snorted.

“But at least think of Mark and Jeno.”

Taeyong frowned as he asked waringly: “What about them?”

Winwin sighed softly; “Hyung I know you don’t want to live in our world, but now with Mark’s identity revealed you should know its impossible for him to stay in yours.”

Taeyong’s expression became grim, staying silent. “He is a prince. And an heir of multiple billions in shares, from all different multinationals. The media will be after him: the reason why it hasn’t happened yet is because Jaehyun-si is restraining them with treaths and Doyoung hyung is playing some strings to avoid chaos. But they won’t be able to hold it very long.”

Taeyong stopped wrapping the tablewear as he sighed, the worry he had repressed in his heart came back at full force. “

Think about it; the media will follow him everywhere, writing about every aspect of his life. If you insit on taking a normal house, imagine the media haressing us just to get a peek of his life. Not to mention that the media will start asking question. And when they will figure Jeno’s identity it will be no better.”, Winwin lightly warned.

Taeyong closed his eyes, wincing internally at picturing the scene. “Everything I wished…was to give my family a happy life with my own hands.” He whispered softly. Winwin gripped his shoulder reassuringly: “You did. Mark’s my godson. Just like how you gave Renjun and Chenle the happiness they deserved by protecting them, let me continue to give happiness to our family by protecting Mark and Jeno. It wont change anything in the efforts you did. Its not like you owe me or anything.” Winwin repeated Taeyong’s words back to him.

Taeyong looked at Winwin with resigned eyes. “There is really no other way?”

Winwin smiled softly: “Hyung, you know that Mark will be faced with those from our circle sooner or later. Why not giving him all the weapons he will need sooner then later?”

“Weapons?” Tayeong asked with light panick in his eyes.

Winwin nodded, “Doyoung hyung actually did a good job; Mark is able to defend himself physically and he knows what to do in a case of kidnapping. He also knows enough about brands and fashion thanks to Yuta-shi. Last time Doyoung hyung told me Yuta already taught Mark how to spot fake fabrics and immitations of brands. Added with the fact that Jaehyun-shi taught him classics on the piano and also talks about NCT projects at your house… And Kun-ge taught him classical poems of Chinese culture and some basic knowledge in detecting poison. His education is almost that of one of our highest circles.” Taeyong’s eyes widened as the realisation hitted down upon him that his hyung and ex-lovers had been educating Mark to enter the high society circle more smoothingly. “Hyung?”

Taeyong let out a shaking breath as he shook his head: “Nothing. What were you saying?”

Winwin smiled reassuringly; “I was saying most of them already gave him some strong weapons to handle. Let me give him one too.”

“What is it?”

“Lifestyle.” Winwin smiled, “Like that he won’t be overwhelmed when he sees all the riches and luxury traps. I will also teach him some table etiquette and some basic understanding of classical art. Of course, I will only teach him in Chinese as his English and Korean are already good enough. So for the house and the furniture…let me take care of it as I know what is best to pick.”

Taeyong sighed yet again, continueing with wrapping his tableware; “Fine, on one condition.”

Winwin perked up; “Speak.”

“You will accept all the money I get from selling this house. No buts.” Winwin rolled his eyes but nodded helplessly. “Alright” Since it was his money anyway, he would utilise it how he seemed it fit, Winwin tought. He would place it on Jisung’s bank account (yes, he had one, like every Lee child, all made in seceret by Doyoung hyung and Jaehyun-shi), as he was the only Lee child that would have some difficulties if he wanted to join the high society like all of his brothers.

He had after all no corporation to herit, though his Doyoung hyung might have saved some of his legacy for him and he would probably receive a noble title from Ten (just like his other sibilings) for being related to his Mark hyung.

But still, out of all the Lee children, his background would be the less shining one. Though Winwin doubted anyone would notice as the maknae was already spoiled by all of his sibilings, surely who would dare to look down on him with having such powerfull protective hyungs?

As if his protective uncles weren’t enough.

 

 

“We did. This is the most secured luxury compound in whole Seoul. There is no way reporters or others will be able to bother us” Winwin clarified as he smiled at the entrance of two figures who just came out of the building doors.

“Need any help?” a cheerful Yuta greeted them, as Doyoung smiled smugely at Taeyong.

“You guys did it delibartely right?” Taeyong groaned as he gave his hyung and Winwin a dirty look, secretly helpless at their secret collusion.

“What are you talking about, Neighbour?” Doyoung smiled at him as he took the box that Taeyong had put on the ground.

“How in the world is there even a place left here?” Taeyong asked in desperation, yet he let himself be pulled by Yuta in the direction of their moving truck. “Please tell me your penthouse complex has different penthouses then the one like yours.” Taeyong’s worried head thought of the fact of how much harder he would have to clean the house if it resembled anything like the pernthouse of Yuta and Doyoung.

Yuta smiled yet Taeyong’s heart felt it was a dangerous smile as the beautiful man replied: “Of course Tae. Winwin bough the one just three floors below us; its very different from us.” Yuta lifted a box, with a strength that surpised Taeyong; “After all me and Bunny are a 4 people family, we can’t compare with you!” he grinned innocently and Taeyong nearly lost it.

 

 

The penthouse was huge, and to Taeyong’s chargin, it was indeed bigger then Yuta’s and Doyoung’s penthouse, as this one was a double floor penthouse.

Ugh.

Cleaning, how was Taeyong supposed to find the time for cleaning? And oh god, so much space for Chenle to draw his fingers on with paint, why where the walls pristine white? Oh God…

Winwin sening his hyung overthinking again, reassured him: “Tae its fine, don’t worry. I told you to trust me.”

Taeyong lightly glared at him but felt already a bit better. “Taeyong, are you here?” Jaehyun’s voice could be heard at the entrance elevator, as he carried two boxes in his arms. “Come in!”

Taeyong hurridly went to the entrance as he helped Jaehyun with one box; based on the pristine label Taeyong had written on its surface, it was the one that carried Renjun’s stuff. “Well, how do you like it?” Jaehyun asked, his gentle smile and soft gaze adored his face. Taeyong huffed lightly as he brought Renjun’s box to the living room. He would see how the rooms where before distributing them between his sons. Or maybe he should let them choose themselves ater they arrived from school?

He looked at the other box that Jaehyun had brought and frowned, as he didn’t recognise that one. Where was its tag? Taeyong crouched down, wanting to open it, but Jaehyun interrupted him: “Tae, that’s mine.”

“Eh?” Taeyong looked up startled: “Yours?”

Jaehyun’s soft eyes had a glint in it that Taeyong recognised easily…oh no. “Yes mine. I will bring it up. Kun will arrive in a minute so he can help you while I bring out our stuff above” he grinned as he had just said the most normal thing in the world.

“LEE.JEAHYUN.” Taeyong crouched down, hands hiding his face as he tried to not have a second mental breakdown. “Tae? Hey you alright?” Jaehyun hurriedly crouched down besides him, but he still laughed at the sight of a very sulky Taeyong:

“You guys are too much. Why the hell didn’t you tell me anything before?”

Jaehyun giggled: “Surprise?”

“No sh” Taeyong didn’t finish his word, not wanting to curse even if his children weren’t around to witness, but he still lightly tapped Jeehyun’s chest. “Why?” Taeyong sighed.

“Why not? It wasn’t fair that Doyoung hyung received all the good stuff” Jaehyun shrugged; “Besides I wanted this for a very long time….”

Taeyong blinked in surprise as he asked: “Really? You never told me about it.”

Jaehyun sighed: “At that time I was beyond gratefull you allowed me to come back into your life, gratfull that I could still spend time with Jeno and Mark. I wanted to take things slowly; not only because of you but also because of Kun, as I didn’t want him to make him feel I neglected our family or I didn’t care about us.” Jaehyun looked softly back at Taeyong: “I was happy with the progress I made, and now that our family dynamic is slowly being put into place, I would like to bring the family compeltly togheter. This would allow me to at least see them even when I am busy, and I could follow Jeno’s and Marks private life more closely. And it will allow Kun to bond with them quicker, I hope.”

Taeyong smiled back to him softly in understanding before sighing: “You guys are really to much. How am I supposed to be angry with you now?”

Jaehyun laughed before looking at him with a bit of adoration in his eyes: “Oh Tae, I don’t think you can ever be truly angry at us, can you?”

Taeyong spluttered in protest and Jaehyun laughed at the sight of it. “Tae where do I put this?” Winwin asked with a box on his hand that was labelled “Fragile” Taeyong hurridly stood up as he went to retrieve the box, leaving Jaehyun behind to move his own box upstairs.

The CEO smiled, shaking his head: He wondered what Taeyong would do, once he noticed his neighbours from below…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark knew it. He shouldn’t have allowed his Yuta uncle to dye his hair in such a flashy colour; know he could only try to ignore the stares that he received, hoping his cheeks wouldn’t have the same colour as his hair.

Koeun discretly elbowed Herin, who had been staring with bad concealed awe at the focussed boy who was trying to write down some notes, his cherry red hair lightly shinning in the early afternoon sun.

“Hey, if you are not afraid to lose face by drooling, then please continue sister”

Herin lighty slapped her arm back as she stuck her tongue to her. “Hey its unfair okay; he changed too suddenly.” She whispered back to Koeun, as she glanced Mark up and down, as not only his hair was catching her attention, but the N’cherry accessories and clothes that could be seen lightly under his uniform: under the ed uniform ugly blue vest shone a tight white jumper, embellished with chains that formed the N’Cherry logo on the top.

Three different chain rings could be found on his left hand, and the same chain could be found adoring the ugly navy blue pant of their uniform. But the cherry on top (pun not intended), was the discrete piercing that lightly shined in the early afternoon sun.

Herin sighed.

Life was treating her too good latetly, or maybe heavens wanted her to suffer more.

She didn’t know which one of it was, but she would enjoy and try to summon her courage bit by bit.

In reality Mark’s sudden change had everything to do with his sulky uncle Yu who always exclaimed he never wore his clothes; Mark defeated had given in this morning as his uncle Yuta was the one that had dropped them from school since his dad was to busy with them moving out. The Japanese man had came in a cheerfull spirirt only to deflate at the fact that his model was still not wearing any N’cherry cloth, eventhough his first magazine would be released tomorrow; he had dragged Mark into his room back again, a scandalous speech about Mark’s model responsabilities, as he now had to represent their brand

(“Yah, I told you already to wear them!” followed by a “But Uncle Yu, I will tarnish them at school, I will wear them later”, which earned him his cheeks being pinched “I work hard for you to wear them, you ungratefull brat! That’s it you aint leaving his room without my approval!”)

and not even two minutes later (because Mark hadn’t want to upset his Uncle Yu), Taeyong had gasped in surprise at the styling of his son, who awkwardly scratched his neck.

Mark felt that his day probably couldn’t be that much bad as it already was, but the period that followed proved him wrong;

A new transfer student was joining them; it was a pretty girl, wearing a uniform that clearly didn’t belong to their school, which hinted that her transfer had been quite sudden.

Well yeah, nobody really transferred in the midle of the academic year, but the girl smiled as she presented herself in Korean; “My name is Lami. I am from Cambodia and until recently I studied in Thailand. I transferred here due to my mom’s job.” She lightly bowed, in a style that Mark didn’t recognised, but was fairly elegant.

“Please take care of me.” Her pronounciation was lightly accented, but still quiete good, and the class applauded her.

Mark heard some vague whispers about the girl being some rich nobility or something, and the guys whispered excitedly about a pretyy girl joining their class, while the girls assed Lami in a way that could only be understood between girls.

“I hope everyone will take care of Lami.” Their teacher Mrs. Kim smiled as she then directed herself towards the girl; “As for you place Lami, you can sit wit-” the teacher wasn’t even finished as Lami smiled, walkig elegantly towards the back of the class.

Mark had a bad feeling when she stopped in front of his desk. Lami smiled as she then proceeded to do her bow, voice sugarly sweet: “The daughter of the honoured duchess of Cambodia greets his Highness, crown prince to the Thai throne.”

Mark’s hand who had been holding his pen, twitched as the whole room suddenly felt silent, eyes all on him with the sound of distinct gasps and astonishnment. Mark smiled but his voice was ice-cold as he replied to her: “I am sorry, Lami-shi but are you confusing me with someone else?”

Lami smiled back at him, clueless of her impact as she continued with her sugarly voice; “This noble daughter wouldn’t dare. Looking at his highness face that resembles the King so much, it can’t leave a doubt.”

Mark’s eyebrow lightly twitched, the grip on his pen getting stronger as he really wanted to tell her she should shut up. Mark had enough of all that attention, and the last thing he wanted was even more complications with an identity which had no connection to him at all.

He found his identity foreign, he had no feelings towards it at all, and maybe a part of himself denied it as he was afraid of chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter