Speciall Fluff

The Lee Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anyong! ^^ ...So today was supposed to be update day...I was a bit drained because of my exam (which I did yesterday)...and so because I have still a very annoying one (ugh..Finance and Tax...Like I hate it. And I at it...), I wasnt able to write pretty much. So today, I worked on some fluffy short chapter (Its Donghyuck centered, but yeah I wont spoil to much), to replace with the actual update; Hopefully I will be able to update with the storry for next week...Maybe I will be a bit later, but I will stll try to stick with Friday. Otherwise I will leave a tweet or a note here.

Anyways, I still had no time to reply to the comments, which I will do either now or first thing tommorow morning. Also..I wrote this chapter with half-closed eyes...so if any mistakes...Sorry  T T

Ohhh before I forget; I wanted to thank all of you who commented during last chapter; Every single precious bean of you was so understanding and soft with the Markhyuck concern. It made me think a bit on how to change the storyline a bit; I will insert some platonic Markhyuck and little by little ....till it can happed ^^

Oh but there was also an a good idea to do some MarkxHansol...I am tempted...Or should I come with a Way V member that I didnt introduce yet?....Or not, I havent even learned all of their names, spare me ^^;

But yeah, I was originally going for a bit of MarkxHerin before Donghyuck came but a lot of you werent very fan of it, so I will see what to do...By the way, out of curiousness, you guys do know who Herin and Koeun are, right? You guys all know about the Mickey Mouse club the dreamies participated during their predebut, right?

Ah and here I find myself still ranting...eugh I mean writing, when I should just stop and revise some notes already!

Alright, lets get it!

See you guys, ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Donghyuck felt he might as well die of happiness. He even had the crazy impulse of kissing that devil Nana, out of happiness.

Wait.

As if he heard his thoughts, the devil looked up at him from his place, eyes innocent yet guarded as if he his Donghyuck being crazy radar had been alarmed.

Okay, maybe not till that point: that Devil wouldn’t let him live it down and he still cherished his pride, thanks.

But still, he tought as he tried to not purr as a cat while a familiar pair of hands was softly playing with his locks of hair, if he could get this treatment more often, maybe he would really do something crazy.

He opened one of his eyes lazily, as he didn’t even try to hide his glee at Jisung who was glaring at him from uncle Tae’s arms.

Take that, annoying brat! Revenge is sweet! Donghyuck buried his head a bit more into his Mark hyung’s lap, while enjoying the soft touches of Mark hyung’s fingers playing with his hair.

Yep, this was defenitly worth the wait.

Jisung looked at his dad with wronged eyes, but Taeyong was too focused to not smile at Renjun’s attempt to win a round of Just Dance against Jeno. After a while, when Renjun (who was still very close to victory) lost, Taeyong felt the wronged gaze of his son, and he tried to not coo as he sweet-talked him to cheer him up.

While Renjun was still applauded by Kun and Chenle for his gracefull dance, Jaimin jumped out of his dad Doyoung’s lap to take Renjun’s place against Jeno.

Donghyuck would have been the one going up against Jeno for sure, if he hadn’t been enjoying his little happiness. Compared to dance, having his head into Mark hyung’s lap while enjoying the rare display of affection of his hyung was a thousand times better.

It had been a long battle to get his Hyung attention, mind you.

 

You would have thought that after Mark came back home, Donghyuck would have to battle with Jisung alone to see who could get to their hyung first.

But nah, Renjun, who had literally tears in his eyes, had outrun them (don’t get yourself fooled by his frail body, that boy’s faster then a bunny when he wants to be!), and had launched himself into their hyung’s embrace the moment Mark had token of his shoes.

Renjun was rarely affectionate with his hyung, but he was the only one who understood the fact that his hyung had been hospitalised (and the severity of it), so being the worrywart he was, he had been scared this whole time making himself worried sick.

Not to mention he had been a bit helpless with the younger ones asking where their hyung had gone this morning, since he was sick and supposed to stay at home.

So okay, Hyuck seeing Renjun scolding yet hugging Mark tightly hadn’t mind it that his hyung had been stolen by Renjun.

Afterall he could make an exception.

But really, he was vexed that afterwards he lost to Jaemin (who looked too smug for his taste), as that devil had simply clinged himself to Mark’s leg. The latter had no choice but to carry him if he wanted to go sit in the living room.

Jisung had played the cards of sulky after Nana had told a very intently listening Mark all the happenings of his day, and soon Donghyuck found himself annoyed while glaring towards Jisung who nuzzeled into his hyung chest, eyes with a little bit of provocation when he caught his glare.

Once Jisung was half asleep, Jeno took the opportunity to ask for a round of Just Dance with his hyung. Mark agreed (despite everyone’s warning to take it easy) and gave the half-asleep Jisung towards his dad, joinging his brother to play.

Donghyuck had prepared himself to attack the second Mark would finish enough rounds to please Jeno (which thanks to the adult’s worries wasn’t a lot)

The result was that not even before Mark finished, Lele had played the card of pitifull tears because he wanted to play with his hyung too.

So, Mark comforted his little brother before joing him to play with the lego set Lele loved to play with.

Donghyuck had been so depressed he had cursed inwardly, and decided to pitfully sulk on the couch while watching Jeno and Nana dance their heart out.

Renjun had smiled and dragged him out to dance some rounds with him. He even gave him the advantage of choosing Girl group dances.

He was distracted for a moment but between his distraction and the time he took a break, Jungwoo had found his way crawling to Mark’s lap, and was now playing with his little toy as he demanded the blond guy ‘s attention from time to time.

If Jungwoo wasn’t cute (like peachy cute, not Donghyuckie fabulous cute), he probably would have been mad.

But Donghyuck knew the human that could be angry at CutiePie Jungwoo hadn’t been born yet (Park Jisung aint a human, he is an annoying chipmunk), so he could only sigh and go back to the couch as he was out of breath of dancing 5 girl groups song without a break.

Just as he laid himself like a starfish on the couch, he heard a soft voice calling him out “Are you sleepy?”

Hyuck’s head would have snapped due to the brusk movemet of looking up; lucky for him it didn’t as he blinked in surprise at his Mark hyung.

“ha?” was his smartass reply.

Smooth, Donghyuck, smooth.

“Make some place for me, you are taking the whole couch.” Mark’s eyes were a bit tired (the boy had probably tried his best to attend every single request of his dongsaengs, but he was still a bit weak), yet Donghyuck could still see the warm glint in his eyes.

“Don’t wanna, I am tired.” Donghyuck would admit that talking back to Mark hyung was as breathing air: you never think about it, you just simply do it.

Mark shook his head slightly out of helpnessness and Donhyuck could not help but add

“Aren’t you busy with Jungwoo? Go take a place there, and let people sleep.”, his voice contained a bit of sulkiness.

Mark blinked as he had caught Donghyuck’s sulkiness and he tried not to smile as he replied thinking the boy was really tired;

“Renjun wanted to read a story to Jungie and Lele. If you want to sleep you can go to Jeno’s bed, if you want.”

“I like this couch better.” Donghyuck replied back. Again.

Mark shook his head yet again, but this time it was directed towards himself: why was he again trying to argue with Hyuckie?

Donghyuck could see Mark was on the point of leaving him to take the first available seat, and he scoffed himself; why was he arguing with Mark hyung?

“But if you insist.” Donghyuck said in a weak voice, “I can make some place for you.”

Mark’s eyebrow shot up in surprise at Hyuck’s quick retreat but seeing the light pout on his lips he again concluded that Hyuck must be really tired.

He sat down as Hyuck shuffeled on the other side.

Just as Donghyuck was thinking of how to regain his attention, a hand softly guided his head down, and before he could react, he his head was already on Mark hyung’s lap.

“If you are sleepy, then sleep.” Mark’s soft voice was soothing and Donghyuck ‘s heart became very content as he tried to not reply back with another sarcastic comment; after all Mark hyung could be soft towards his dongsaengs, but he rarely took the initiative to give his care first.

After a moment of silence he was even rewarded with the soothing feeling of his hyung fingers playing with his hair.

Donghyuck smiled. His dad was right; those who were patient were rewarded.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuta hurriedly pressed the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter