Chanbaek in dubai

Chanbaek in dubai

Chanyeol wake up early today because he have to do the broadcast for ItLive! For SM sake. He wake up as soon his alarm make noise because he can be late for today. Thank god he have pack what he have to bring to their SMConcert in dubai yesterday night. He straight go to washroom to take short shower and fresh his body. After for good 20 minute he get out from shower with only towel on his waist. 

"God! You scared me Baek!" As soon he see his boyfriend stand infront of the mirror in his room in darkness. Baekhyun just smile at his boyfriend frightened face. "Are you get ready to go for the broadcast? But it 2 hours from now? Why u wake up too early.. you did not have to go stylist to make up right?" Chanyeol ignored his boyfriend and go to his wardrobe to pick shirt to wear, and its cold in the room because of the aircond. " I have too get ready. Wendy is going to be there. I should at least look presentable. Right?" 

"Oh." Baekhyun just dont know what to say. He come to his boyfriend room with expectation to cuddle or being lovely because his boyfriend did not sleep with him yesterday..but chanyeol answer make his heart hurt..."okay then..I dont want to disturb u to get ready" baekhyun make his way to the door but before he can reach the door chanyeol take his wrist.." are u okay? Why u wake up early..didnt u tired because training for your comeback?" Baekhyun doesnt look at chanyeol face but he said    " im tired but I miss my boyfriend..but my boyfriend busy want to give satisfaction to other girl .what can I do?" With that he get out from the door and run to his door and locked it to prevent chanyeol get in..chanyeol take time to process what just happen and realise " damn! Baek being jealous again..im just joking!  Didnt he look I just wear this same grey shirt..god!" 
 

Chanyeol go to his boyfriend room and meet with the locked door. Baekhyun only will locked the door when he upset and they do the do(u know what I mean. Dont play dumb..) "baek..baby..Im sorry..im just joking..I wake up early because manager hyung told me I cant be late..u know how im..im never punctual..baby..open the door please..let me kiss u before I go ..." baekhyun doesnt give respond his heart hurt and he cant help being insecure.."im understand if u still mad. Im sorry..im wrong..u know I love u right? I have to go now baby..I love u..take care at the airport..dont get hurt okay? Love u!" Chanyeol only can talk to the door..he doesnt even know if baekhyun hear what he has said..

Baekhyun hear clearly but his leg doesnt want to coorperate to go open the door. Chanyeol go to kitchen to drink some milk and he meet jongdae.."What with the door talking chanyeol? U two already fight in this early morning?" Jongdae cant help but laugh with this two love bird. "Yeah2 keep laughing jongjong..u with minseok hyung doesnt any better than us..please help me to keep eye on baek at airport later if im late..anything happen u will the one have the punishment" jongdae smirked at chanyeol. "What u want to spank me as punishment? God keep your kink in your bed only!" Chanyeol laughing and said "no I wont do that but I can told minseok hyung to do that to you" chanyoel wink to jongdae and get out from the kitchen to go to the manager hyung that has been waiting in carpark.

After the broadcast, in the airplane, in the van, in the hotel, rehearsal  baekhyun still doesnt talk to chanyeol. Chanyeol saw that baekhyun Happily laughing with other artist of SM, so he thought that he should not ruin the mood. " its okay chanyeol only two day..u can get him back after this." Chanyeol monolog by himself he should be positive right? He insecure too with his boyfriend has the scandal with that girl..and that girl present in this concert too..with fan still have hope with them and what if management asked them to do fan service for fansake? Chanyeol only can keep the worst situation in his head with out realized that he is tearing up. And sehun just have to see he is crying. " hyung! Why u crying?! Are u okay?" With that all the members go to chanyeol except baekhyun. "Im okay I think the dust just get into my eyes" " do u think we are children chanyeol? Really that your reason that why u have runy nose too? Jumyeon scold him. "Why? Tell us. Dont keep by yourself!" Minseok add. " im okay guys..really im just bit tired..can I go to sleep at the waiting room?" Chanyeol asked jumyeon "okay go..there nobdy there get some rest we will come later. Do u want food we will buy for u." "No thanz I not hungry" with that chanyeol go to the waiting room and make the sit as his temporary bed.

Baekhyun hear all the conservation..and he follow chanyeol to the waiting room after he bought some bread and water for them..when he arrived..the waiting room is dark he assumed chanyeol close the light..chanyeol cant sleep with all the lights on..he get near to chanyeol sleep on the sits with his leg tangling at the end of the couch god know if he comfortable or not...he cant help but to touch his boyfried face..there still wet tears on his cheeks.."is there any problem? Why u crying so much?" Baekhyun whispered because he doesnt want to disturb his boyfriend rest. "Did something happen yeol?" 

He shocked when chanyeol suddenly hold his hand and put on his heart and said " Im sad" baekhyun try to take his hand back but chanyeol grip his hand hard...baekhyun just let him hold his hand."why?" Chanyeol closed his eyes "I have only one baby in my life..but he upset with me because of my stupid joke, I did not realised that we barely have time this day, that will make he sensitive, imiss him..he doesnt want to talk to me anymore..my heart cant take it..and im feared because his.." "stop! Dont mention her name! I dare u!" Chanyeol keep silent.

"We barely cuddle! U sleep went I went home! U nowhere when I wake up! U barely call and text me! It hurts me so much when u excited to get ready because another girl! U didnt sleep in my room yesterday because u excited! What the hell chanyeol!" Baekhyun crying hard it make chanyeol suprised so he straight take baekhyun in hug and pull him into his lap.

"U wrong baby. All of it..u wrong..we cuddle a lot when u sleep..when u make your cute snore I wake up to pull u into my arms and hug u tightly..I kiss your whole face every night with carefull because I dont to disturb your sleep..im sorry I sleep when u went home but im awake when u sleep..I always wait u to come home but im always failed..im sorry..that my mistake..I dont call and text u because I want u to focus on preparing comeback  I dont want u  to talk not important thing during your break because u tired I dont want to annoyed u..I dont excited at all for the broadcast infact im lazy as ..I have to get up early to talk about the technology I didnt care at all..I didnt sleep with u yesterday because I dont want to disturb u with my noisy alarm..I want u to rest..thats all" chanyeol stop to take breath and kiss baekhyun neck and he continue " but im wrong when I didnt kiss u when I see u this morning because I dont want to make u tired..u know how we are when we get each other lips.." he chuckled and kiss baekhyun neck again " im wrong when im being insensitive to what u feel because if I in your shoes I will be upset too. Im sorry..I really sorry." He doesnt realise he is crying and hug baekhyun too tight..

"Chan..I cant breath" chanyeol immediately realease baekhyun from his hug and look on his own hand.."im sorry..im sorry im kind of forget how sweet my boyfriend..he can make himself in hell rather than make myself in hell..im sorry chan..I doesnt appreciate what u do for me" with that he kissed chanyeol. Chanyeol moaned with surprised but he kiss back baekhyun sweetly..nothing in rush just he and his boyfriend. After for 5 minute they realised from each other lips. "I miss u" both say at the same time and laugh out loud. 

"We are good?" Chanyeol asked his boyfriend. "Depend on how good your make up love this night". Baekhyun winked and peck his boyfriend lips. "Okay but dont be grumpy if cant walk for our tour tomorrow" chanyeol smirked. "U have to prepare painkiller for mee!" Baekhyun whined back. "Okay baby anything for u." Chanyeol kiss his boyfriend passionately. 

In the middle of the kiss someone open the door and baekhyun panickly move from chanyeol.."I told u, chanyeol crying because of baekhyun..we dont get to wach their drama! U guys so stubborn" jongdae scold their group member.."god can u not fight for a month? U two always take things seriously when you guys fight" jumyeon add.."of course I have to take thing seriously he is my boyfriend not just random stanger" chanyeol make his voice alittle bit louder.."okay2 fine..now u guys have been fine right? Good no drama anymore. I really think u were tired..sheesh!" Jumyeon frusted. 

"Yehet chanbaek! " non other than voice from president of the chanbaek club, Oh Sehun.

The end.

Sorry just type in the phone im too lazy to write in full spelling..many shortcut hear and there..

LOVE CHANBAEK FOREVER!
HAPPY 6th YEARS WITH EXO BABIES!