howon arriving late

don't sit down 'cause i've moved your chair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Howon is running late.

For the first time in the past two years, he is running late.

It shouldn't be such a big deal. So what if he's one hour late? He's the boss and it's not like he has to notify to anyone, and his unit consists of mature guys who can do the job on their own without needing a form of authority hovering and breathing down their neck like Howon likes it to do.

But the thing is, despite the fact that he knows his unit has mature guys, he also knows that's not really the case. Don't misunderstand him, his employee do wonders when the time asks for it, more than once they have finished a week's worth of work in one day. That's how good they can be.

However, if they finish a week's worth of work earlier than they should, that means what he's fearing the most.

Free time.

When he arrives at the office, he is surprised at how good he is with these things, knowing his employees like the palm of his hand.

Myungsoo is sitting down on a chair, tied by his arms and torso with everyones' ties, his eyes are covered too and he's spinning around, screaming for mercy. Sungyeol and Woohyun are cheering as they push and push Myungsoo faster. Sungjong is looking from his desk with a frown yet just looking, not stopping them, and Dongwoo is resting his head on a pillow he brought a few months back when this weird rutine started.

Everyone stops on track when they notice Howon standing on the entrance. By everyone he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter