Jealous

Jealous

SeHun looked at the rain hurtle down the window, admiring the population stir. A pinch was felt at the level of his heart when he saw him. His frail figure was soaked by the raindrops, crashing on the top of his head, rolling over his skin. SeHun gently put his hand on the window, a tear rolling on his cheek.

He was jealous of the rain.

The rain could touch his beloved and he couldn’t hardly do it. He closed his fist, closing his eyes at the same time at the sight of this umbrella that prevented him from admiring this beautiful being. He had escaped once more, like cars, and even drops of water on the ground. Everything get away from him, and resulted from that a heart broken by remorse.

Outside, the wind blew on the trees creating a melancholy melody. Sehun loved the wind, he was free, he deprived himself of nothing, doubted of nothing, and made fun of the ravages he caused. The wind was itself like love. All these unexpected feelings that ended up, destroying us. Love didn’t care about the good it caused, just as it did with the bad.

He was jealous of the wind.

The wind could dance on his hair, touch his sensitive skin and SeHun couldn’t hardly do it. He couldn’t touch that skin, warm this body at night, bind them with a burning love creating a succulent fusion. Why does love hurt so much? Why did he break? Just like the wind, delicious, it created devastating tornadoes which it was difficult to come unscathed.

The bodies dance and set on fire under the calm night. The spirits free themselves from others, are bind, escape. There is nothing more beautiful than the night. In the dark we can create a new character, we are not really the same.

He was jealous of the night.

Under the beautiful starry night, he was the most beautiful, but his eyes can hardly see him. He was so bitter that someone could share his bed and touch his frail body lit by the light through the window. That someone could bind his body with him … He cried in despair, imagining a multitude of issues because everything could happen when sun had given to the moon. When hope faced despair, who would come out winner?

Sitting in the middle of the living room, a bottle in his hand, his eyes fixed on the ceiling, he couldn’t cry anymore. He was alone, without anything, without any desire to move, without any desire to try to think of anything else. Why did he live in such misery? Why was he so sad? Why was love this way? He took everything and gave nothing in return.

He was jealous of the Love.

He was gone and he could hardly catch him again. He couldn’t do anything anymore, the page had been turned. All that remained were his eyes to cry, his heart emptied of love, his heart broken by his cowardice. Anger hadn’t been on his side. And now he could only admire him from afar and observe his happiness. His happiness that wasn’t him.

He was jealous of the Happiness

Because he was no longer the cause of his smile. Sehun was no longer there to heart his wonderful laugh resonate like a soft music to his ears. He was jealous of the way he was happy without him … He seemed to be so much happier.

Tears were still flowing for the same reason at night.

His smile always dressed his lips during the day, a mask hiding his sadness.

His heart broke every time a little more during the rainy days.

He had always thought he would come back … but life wasn’t so simple and happiness was gone.

And, the wind pushed him towards the warm sand, his knees releasing under the pressure. Why was he so stupid? Why did everything remind him of his face? Why did he always hope that he would come back … He would always wish him to be happy no matter what their disagreement. The wind blew harder, erasing his tears on his tears on his cheeks, pushing him into his weak arms. His smell filled his nostrils, warming his heart in the sweetest ways. He closed his eyes not wishing this dream to cease to exist in his mind. Everything seemed so real, his caresses on his hair, his comforting words …

But, everything was just an illusion.

A hand touched his cheek, a smile appeared on the face of his vis-à-vis. What was happening?

“Stop crying.”

He covered his hand on his cheek with his palm, holding his breath.

“I’m sorry.” He stammered.

“I know.”

“I love you, I don’t want you to leave …”

We often say words that we don’t think under the influence of anger and LuHan knew it very well. He had left to relax, not to forget.

“I love you too Sehun.”

They hugged each other as if their lives depended on it, falling on the sand that was lifted by the wind.

The wind that destroyed but could also create. Love did the same. Just like the rain, happiness and the night.

And that’s why Sehun was jealous of these things, but also grateful. Luhan belonged to him and to nobody else, he was the man of his life and never again would he let his anger speak for him.

He put his lips on those of his beloved, smiling through the exchange. They loved each other and that was all that mattered.

Purity always triumphed with envy.

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

A/N : Happy HunHan Month ♥ Hope you liked it! You can leave comment and upvote if you want :3 

Inspired by : Labrinth - Jealous.