Stop

Love is like a rose, beautiful yet painful

“You should go Todoroki kun. Before he disappears.” Yaoyorozu said in the most deepest and saddest tone he has ever heard of.

“Midoriya? Where is he?” Todoroki asked.

“He’s at the rooftop.” She replied.

Todoroki immediately rushed to the rooftop. He ran and ran. His legs were so heavy all off a sudden. They felt like lead. There was a striking pain in his lungs as he tries to catch his breaths. All the noise from the cafeteria was silenced. His vision started to become blurry. As he ran down the hall ways he could see how heavily it was snowing outside. ‘Why is Midoriya outside? It’s cold out, his hanahaki will worsen.’

Tears rolled down Todoroki’s face.

“Why didn’t I notice earlier? He was so sick, he looked so tired. Midoriya you idiot. Why did you invite me to your house? Why did you support me and Yaoyorozu when you are suffering yourself? Why didn’t you tell me?” Todoroki mumbles to his self. Tears soon turned into waterfalls. 



The red and white haired boy banged the wooden door open to a staircase. Blood. There was blood all over the stairs. White and red carnations floating within it. Pain started to strike Todoroki’s heart. It was as if claws were digging into it. He quickly ran up the stairs as fast as he could. BAM!! Midoriya was kneeling down in the snow coughing up a flood of blood and flowers. The white fluffy snow was dyed with crimson red liquid. Midoriya’s lonely figure shaking in pain and from the cold. His hands were red, his lips were purple and his eyes were overflown with tears. He turned to the sudden presence of Todoroki. His eyes widen. It looked like he saw a ghost.

“To-Todoroki kun?” Midoriya coughed.

“Midoriya! I’m sorry!” Todoroki ran up to Midoriya with streams of tears.

“Don’t come closer!” the green haired boy yelled.

“W-What?” Todoroki questioned in confusion.

“Please Todoroki kun, Just leave me alone. Go back to where…” Before Midoriya could finish, more blood and red carnations poured out of his mouth.

“Midoriya!” Todoroki started to sprint to the boy.

“Go away!” Midoriya shouted.

 Todoroki’s confused. Why is Midoriya shouting at him? Why is he so angry? Midoriya’s painful coughs echoed in the air. Gushes of blood and flowers poured out. Minutes passed by. The class bell has already rung but both of them are still there at the rooftop. Midoriya slowly titled his head up looking at Todoroki. There was tears in his large eyes. Blood was dripping from the corner of his mouth. Suddenly Midoriya wobbled up. His back was slouched forward, his legs were shaking like a newborn fawn. His arms wrapped around his skinny body. His hair softly swayed as the cold winter breeze blew by. His wobbly legs started to dash. He ran straight past Todoroki and raced down the stairs.

“Wait! Midoriya!” the red and white haired boy shouted. But that didn’t have any effect. Midoriya was still far from him.

Todoroki forced his heavy body to chase after Midoriya. His lungs stung, his heavy breathing was the only thing he could hear. He was tired but he knows Midoriya is even more tired than him. Todoroki also knew Midoriya was feeling more pain than he can feel now. Midoriya’s coughing explains it all. Suddenly the green haired boy’s back disappeared from behind a dark blue door. They were in the toilets.

“Midoriya open up. Please?” Todoroki cried.

“Please, Todoroki kun. Leave me. You have better things to do.” Midoriya said, his voice cracked and he started to cry.