Is it wrong to know her?

Saranghae~~~

SeoHyun POV:

“Why did she left suddently?  She is the one who I saw with Sunny unnie right?”  I mumble with myself.

“Look at this dress.  It is so lovely!  If unnie wear this, she must be very pretty rite omma?”  I asked omma…  Nehhhh!  Of course she will not answer me.  I’m always talking with her pictures.

“I miss you!”  I close my eyes.

“And you too~ Unnie!”  I look at unnnie’s photo.

Can’t wait for tomorrow!!!

***

“Why are you so fast Maknae?”  Yuri shout try to get her breath first after chasing this pink girl.

“I doesn’t lost a chance to meet her!”  I explained to her.

“Don’t say you have a crush on girl Hyun yahhh… You already have a perfect guy although he is so protective that I don’t like him that much!”  Yoona doesn’t like Tae Kyung cause over protective and cold sometimes.

“Yahhh!!!  I just want ask her about her friend.”  Seo Hyun start breaths hardly blow her nose.

“Then, did you have a crash with her friend?”  Yoona asked again before being knocked by Yuri.

“Can’t you see she start to blow her nose right now?”  Yuri said to answer Yoona’s death glared.

“Mianhae~~~”  Yoona giggling herself.

“I don’t know.  It just I feel something wrong when suddenly she left just like that although her friend said she really like the dress.”  I explain again to these two girls.  Actually, I had tell them the full story earlier.

***

“Unnie!  Where is another unnie yesterday?”  I approach the girls.

“Who are you?”  The blonded girl look at me coldly.  Huhhh so, this is who they call as the ‘Ice Princess’

“She is absent today.”  Sunny ignoring Jessica’s question.

“Earrr???  Wae?  She seems healthy yesterday?”  SeoHyun asked curiously again.

“Yahhh!  How can you know when she will healthy and when she will sick.  Nowadays, we can caught sick just by a few second you know!”  Jessica yell to this maknae. 

“Aishhh!  She is so annoying!  Is it her business?  Whatever, just go of my way now!”  She said again before push SeoHyun aside to have her way.

“Sorry.  She really an ice princess!”  Tae Yeon apologized on the behalf of the ice princess.

“It’s okay.  Can you bring me to her?  I want to visit her!”  Seo Hyun said again.

“You are not that closed to her Hyunnie.”  Yoona and Yuri shocked with Seohyun respond.

“I just want to be her friend!  Is it wrong unnie?”  Seohyun sigh with too much objection from them.

***

“What are you doing here?  Get out from my house!”  The old man chased me out.

“What’s wrong granddaddy?  I just want to visit her!”  I don’t get the point.

He call the guard to drag me out.  The other unnie just look at me poorly.  They also did not have any clue why that old man so cruel.