Verse #3

The Inevitable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Following their outing to the park, Jinyoung and Jaebum became study buddies. Both of them were determined to do well in their academics. Jinyoung was the type of guy who prioritised his studies over other things while Jaebum was the typical good student who did his homework and scored decently in his examinations.
 

They were productive, and their study dates became a frequent occurrence.

 

At first these study dates took place in Jinyoung’s classroom, but after a while, Jinyoung wanted more privacy with Jaebum. Students who saw Jaebum would come in and talk to Jaebum for a bit and it started getting on Jinyoung’s nerves because one, he was a possessive lover and two, he really wanted to study.

 

So, Jinyoung decided to go to a mall to study and Jaebum just went along with whatever Jinyoung had in mind.

 

The mall was quite a distance from school, and it was more convenient to take a bus there. However, Jaebum had something else in mind – he wanted to walk.

 

Jaebum liked taking walks, Jinyoung noticed. He would rather walk to the mall than to take a bus over unless they were rushing, which was never the case.


The walk was actually a good decision, Jaebum could go on and on about his life and his past. He was a transfer student from another city, and Seoul was different from where he was from. Jinyoung didn’t mind listening.

 

After their study dates, they would th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter