Verse #1

The Inevitable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day and night, they texted. Jinyoung started growing fond of Jaebum, in the most friendly way. They had not gone out alone, and Jinyoung was fearful to seem clingy to Jaebum, so whenever he saw him in school, Jinyoung would put on his best poker face and pretend to not see Jaebum. Jaebum, on the other hand, was the type to acknowledge his friends so whenever he saw Jinyoung, he would smile, wave or do something silly to get Jinyoung’s attention. Jinyoung had no complaints.

 

“Wanna hang out?”

 

It was during the school break, and they were bored at home, till Jaebum asked whether Jinyoung was free to hang.

 

He was, and it was their first time hanging out by themselves. To say he wasn’t nervous, would be a lie. Jinyoung, after all, could be a very awkward person at times.  

 

They went to a nearby park, strolling around for about 3 hours. Jaebum brought along his camera, taking photos of anything that caught his eye. Jinyoung, on the other hand, was just fooling around, having fun and making funny poses with the many stone statues found within the park.

 

He pretended to smell a rabbit statue’s , and Jaebum quickly snapped a picture of it, threatening to share it with everyone in the school.

 

Jinyoung then started chasing Jaebum, and they immersed themselves in a childish game of tag in the park till they were both panting and sweating.

 

Jaebum showed Jinyoung the picture, and yes, it was quite a funny pict

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter