SeulRene's First Date... (No they haven't started officially)

TRUST

Early morning, every student in the school received the text message from the headmaster: "The school is closed for 2 days because there were rats in the cafeteria, so we called over pest control to catch every single pest in the school that may disrupt the training sessions. If it can be done in a day, school will be back on tomorrow. Enjoy your day."

Seulgi who was awake at 7am read the message and is now sitting in the living room while playing on her phone.

8am

A sleepy Juhyun with her bed hair came out from her room. She walked straight to the kitchen to get a glass of water and didn't notice Seulgi  as her eyes were just half open. When Juhyun was drinking, she finally noticed a figure sitting quietly on the couch and got startled.

"OH MY--- Seulgi-yah.. You gave me the scare."

Juhyun finish her drink and washes the cup then put it back to where it belongs before joining Seulgi on the couch.

"Why are you still here? You're usually gone when I wake up." -Juhyun

"The school is closed for 2 days. There are pests in the school. Didn't you read the headmaster's message?" -Seulgi

"Oh. I didn't bother to check when I saw the notification message from the headmaster." -Juhyun

"If you don't have plans, shall we go out? Let's go out and get some fresh air." - Seulgi

"I don't feel like going out" - Juhyun

"You NEVER feel like going out. Come on, just one day. There's this nice seafood restaurant newly opened that has been the talk of town. You won't regret it. Trust me."

"Hmm... Fine. I'll just accompany you."

 

 

10AM

Juhyun and Seulgi dressed up casually and took a cab to the said restaurant. They did not even bother to wear cap and mask or anything like that to hide theri identity. Juhyun was in a white T-shirt with a pair of black leggings while Seulgi in her black T-shirt and a pair of short pants. Just that simple. They entered the restaurant and ordered the most famous menu.

Seulgi excitedly pass a pair of chopsticks to Juhyun telling her to taste it first and waited for her reaction. Juhyun carefuly picks a piece of spicy clam and the moment she tasted it, her eyes enlarged in amusement which makes Seulgi lapped happly. "Toldya you won't regret this visit. It's good, right?"

Seulgi now takes a spoon and scoop a little bit of the broth to taste it. "The broth is good too." Seulgi scooped a spoonful and blow it to cool it down before feeding it to Juhyun. " Here, taste it." Juhyun opens and let's Seulgi feeds her the spoon of broth. "Woah.. This taste is amazing. Do you normally search places like these?"

"Yeap. I always look it up or take note when a restaurant recommended on TV and I'll visit the place when we are granted holidays. Do you want to come with me again if I find another restaurant?" Seulgi invites in advance and was relieved when Juhyun nodded. "Sure. Just let me know whenever you're going." Juhyun agreed. Juhyun is a homebody. If it weren't for practice everyday, Juhyun would have been staying in the dorm and do house chores, iron clothes, laundry etc.

 

Seulgi and Juhyun tidies up the table when they're done eating. She took a tray and stack the plates in the tray then bring it to the ahjumma at the counter.

"Aigoo. Such a kind child. Next time, just leave it at the table. Ahjumma will clean it." -the restaurant owner

"It's okay. Thanks for the good food." -Juhyun and Seulgi both bowed politely then goes back to their seat.

"Is there anywhere you wanna go?" -Seulgi

"Hmm...." Juhyun thinks..

"Um.. Excuse me... " A voice called out their attention, both Juhyun and Seulgi looked up to the unknown female figure.

"I'm just wondering.. Are you Seulgi and Juhyun from SM Roookies?"

Seulgi and Juhyun looked at each other before Seulgi answered cautiously "Yes We are.."

"Omo! I met celebrities!" the girl cheered excitedly. "If both of you don't mind, can my girls and I get your autograph? Both of you?"

Seulgi and Juhyun looked at where the girl pointed and she sees a table with 4 others. Who knows that their breakfast would turn into a mini fanmeeting but nonetheless they had fun.

"I hope both of you will debut soon. We'll wait for you. Girls, we all got words to say to them right?" The girl that approached them said. The other four nodded.

"Ready.. 1..2..3..."

"Seulgi, Juhyun, Hwaiting!" The five girls cheered.

 

 

 

 

 

3pm

Seulgi took them to the beach.

"Wahhhhhh!!!! It's the ocean!!!!!!!" Juhyun runs towards the water like a happy child.

"Yah! Becareful." Seulgi chuckled watching how cute Juhyun is. Wait.. Did she just think Juhyun is cute?

Seulgi has been feeling weird lately. She start to feel things she have never felt before. Like how when Juhyun naturally did aegyo to get her attention, like when Juhyun looks so good with her hair tied up when doing the laundry her heart skips a beat and she can't tear her eyes away from Juhyun, or when the time when Juhyun screamed in the living room because she is watching a horror drama and can't sleep alone for a week, she had to cuddle the older one to sleep every nght she feels unexplainable spring and butterflies inside.

"Seugi-yah! Aren't you coming?!" Juhyun called out from a distance. There it is again, the butterflies dancing in her stomach, the flower blooms in her heart when Juhyun's voice calls her name.