[JoyRi] Get It

TRUST

Head of Manager was having the time of her life since she was granted vacation for a whole month since SM had hired more people for their artists. She had also trained her staffs of the know-hows. 

[YERIMIE] YK Unnie.. Where are u at?

Goodness. Did something happened? It was a whole 2 weeks of peacefulness without disturbance and noises but when disturbance happens, she'd definitely expect something had happened.

[YK] I'm at home. Y?

[YERIMIE] Can I come over? 

[YK] What trouble did you caused again this time? 

[YERIMIE] Uh.... Sooyeong-unnie kinda got jealous... And doesn't allow me to get into my room. Wendy-unnie bans me from entering her room. And the two love birds... well I ain't gunna listen to their honey-story all night.. Please...

[YK] -___- Fine. come over. But don't trash my house or else, I'll not let you come in again. 

 

 

In less than half an hour since the Head of Managers stays just above Red Velvet's dorm, Yeri came up to her. 

"Now, tell me what heppened. "

"I was with Saeron for the whole morning. Then Nayeon-unnie at noon. And then met up with Taeyeon unnie for dinner and--" Yer stops talking when YK put up her hand as a stop signal.

"Yerim-ah... How many girlfriends do you have?"

"One"

"Yet what you said just now makes me feel like you have FOUR girlfriends. One for morning, one for lunch, one for dinner and Sooyoung for night. You see where this is going, kid? You two just started but you have your attention span on other people more than your own girlfriend. THIS is why she is mad. She isn't jealous. She is MAD because you two didn't go for proper dates after finishing the Japan Hall Tour. "

Yeri forms a capital O with without a sound , finally understanding what's the cause. 

YK then search Yerim's pockets in her pajams for her phone with Yerim's never ending giggles because she's ticklish.. Once she gets Yeri's phone, she put it in Yeri's hand.

"Here. Text your girlfriend. I'm not going to let you sleep with me tomorrow anymore." 

"But what am I suppose to say?"

"Aish. You're frustrating." 

YK takes the phone from Yeri and texts Joy on her behalf but couldn't find the contact name. "What's her name in your contact?" 

"My Sooyeoung with a  crown emoji and a green heart"

"right" she checks the Kakaotalk chat and found it.

TEXT ARE AS FOLLOWS. NAMES ACCORDING TO WHAT THEY SAVE EACH OTHER AS.

[To: My Sooyeong 👑]  Bae~~

[To: My Baby Yerim<3] This must be YK unnie.... 

"The heck.. How did she know?" YK looks at Yerim in surprised. 

"Well for instance, I dont use the ocean thing." Yerim said and points at the button with ~ symbol

[To: My Sooyeong👑] Hun, I'm sorry. I truely am. 

[To: My Baby Yerim <3] What did u do wrong?

Yerim looks up to YK questioningly. 

"It's a test to make sure you DO know what you did wrong. SO answer it honestly. "

Yeri takes a deep breath and types a LOOOOONG paragraph. 

[To: My Sooyeong👑] Hun, I'm sorry. I neglacted you when we just started. I'm suppose to be planning to go on dates with you after coming back but instead I agreed to my friends instead. Hun, I'll make it up to you, I'm sorry. Forgive me? 

[To: My Baby Yerim<3] I'm not mad about you agreeing to go out with your friends. I'm mad that you didnt even tell me about it. I feel like a fool that I don't know where my own girlfriend goes to and have to know from manager-oppa instead. Shouldn't I be the first to know when you are going anywhere when I'm not going with you?

[To: My Sooyeong👑] That too.. It won't happen again. I promise.

[To: My Baby Yerim<3] If you really think I'm going to forgive you THIS easily, you thought wrong.

[To: My Sooyeong👑]  *sends a photo of herself pouting sadly and YK aboutta hit her with a toy hammer*

[To: My Baby Yerim<3] *literally chuckling to herself when she saw the photo* Fine,,.. But it's late now. Come back tomorrow. 

[To: My Sooyeong👑]  *sends a kissy face*

 

 

YK sends Yeri back to the dorm.

The moment Joy heard Yeri pressing on the passcode on the door, she gets up excitedly but quickly put on a I-Have-Not_Forgiven-You face with her arms crossed across her chest and a serious face.

Yeri gulped and frozed on the spot seeing her girlfriend. Joy is always all smileys but when she's angry, don't mess with her.

Seconds later, resident's couple SeulRene came out and was behind Joy by a few feet away. They made hand gestures telling Yeri that Joy wasn't mad anymore. And that she's just acting cold. She was looking at the clock impatiently  and kept asking why does it take Yeri so long to reach the dorm before Yeri came back.

Yeri reads her unnies' signals well and put on he aegyo mode.

"My Princess, forgive me pweesh~~~ I'll make it up to you tonight in our bedroom.~~~"

Just in time when Yeri said that, Wendy came out from the bathroom... "God, Bless my ears... I have to listen to this early morning..."

But nonetheless Wendy too is happy that the dorm's 2 pairs of couple are peaceful. She wouldn't want to be in the middle of a warzone when they're living in the same space.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: All prayers goes to Hani... 

Pristin - Get It

Red Velvet - Cookie Jar

Taeyeon - Something New

SeulDy duo in Austria!!

Tiffany - Over My Skin

Me - R.I.P Paycheck