Love Is Love

TRUST

A/N: From here on, no timeline. I will wriite anything from any eras at any chapters.. so I written this chapter at work during break and panicked when my boss walked in suddenly. I closed the browser without clicking "Save". So I'm re-writting again form whatever I could remember what I wrote. :) And add a little bit more to it ofcourse.

 

Today out of all the days that Seulgi decided to go to the company early to practice the title song choreography because she had a bit of mistake during the stage the day before. Little did she know that today she will be facing confrontations regarding the relationship of her and Irene.

Seulgi wrote a small note on a heart-shaped piece of paper "I'll be practicing an hour earlier. See you there later, Hyunby <3"  and put it on  the side table beside Irene's bed. Strange. Seulgi don't recall having thunder roar last night. Or she was too tired that she doesn't care but her mind just bring her body to her girlfriend's room. 

 

 

 

Seulgi was there practicing. Until the CEO called her to the office. She walked into the dark room then the projector started to play. 

At one scene, Seulgi was behind Irene and Irene plays with Seulgi's hand. Another scene, Seulgi was scene looking at Irene as if the whole universe only consists of the the two of them. At another scene, Seulgi was lost in Irene's eyes. And in the last scene, Irene was clinging on Seulgi's arm as they walked. 

"Irene likes linking arms. She does that to everybody." -Seulgi

"I know you youngsters these days follows your feelings. And I'm not saying dating is wrong--"

"Will you pull one of us out from the group?" -Seulgi asked. Confusion washes over when the CEO laughed instead.

"Noo... Love is Love. No matter what or who you love, Love is generous. So no I will not pull any of you out from the group but, be low profile. Especially your skinships in public. You know your face ALWAYS tells the truth. Especially when you're lost mesmerised by Ms. Bae." 

Seulgi saluted as if a private soldier received an order from the higher up."Yes Sir!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Few hours later

Seulgi's father came to the company and called Seulgi to meet at the rooftop. 

"What's wrong, appa? Did something happened at home? " Seulgi asked anxiously. Mr. Kang usually doesn't visit Seulgi at the company. He usually would text or call his princess on Kakaotalk. So Seulgi was surprised when Mr. KAng came to call her out from the practice room. Irene probably sensed that as well as she had followed the father and daughter to the roof.

"Are you and Irene dating?"

How did he know??

Mr. Kang was watching Ice Cream TV when the maknaes Joy and Yeri playfully teasing Irene about wanting a kiss and Seulgi quickly looked at Irene as Irene fights to escape the maknaes from kissing her. That's when Mr.Kang noticed that look she always gives to Irene is far different from the ones she looks at her other members.

With that question from her father, Seulgi's gaze dropped to her shoes. 

"Kang Seulgi. What is the number 1 rule in our family?" 

"There.. Full name gets called. He's serious." Seulgi thought

"No lies." -Seulgi answered. 

"That's right."

"I love her. I have given my heart to her and she also gave hers to me. I will not break her heart over something like this, appa." -Seulgi looks up to her father. Mr. Kang looked at his daughter and reads her expression. He recalled that expression somewhere. Oh yes, when his princess got accepted for the audition, she tells her family that she loves to sing and dance. And that's also when he knows Seulgi is not going to give up easily. 

Seulgi saw her father smiled as he looked at the sky. 

When he was about to say something, Irene walked out from her hiding place. "Mr.Kang. I love your daughter." Irene said and slides her hand to hold Seulgi's their fingers intertwined tightly infront of Mr. Kang. 

"I can't promise that we won't fight. But I can promise that I will make her happy with all my power and don't worry, our relationship will not  affect our career. " 

Irene and Seulgi blinked in confusion when Mr.Kang laughed. "Geez. Fine, I'll talk to your mom about it. I'll always support you, my princess. You know that, right?" 

"Appa.." Seulgi let go of Irene's hand and hugged her father tightly. 

"AIgoo.. My princess is all grown up and fell in love." He teased while laughing. Irene stood where she was and smiling to herself as she watched the father-daughter moment.

Then, Mr.Kang opened one of her arm and smiled at Irene , calling her to join the hug. And so she did. She hugged both Mr. Kang and Seulgi. "Thank you, Mr.Kang. We will not let you down."