챕터 2

Just
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AhRin’s POV

“Eomma, how are you and appa? We miss you” I asked eomma through webcam while holding Lauren who was fast asleep in my arm.

“Aigoo, why are you holding your daughter while she’s sleeping. Put her on the bed, her head will hurts when she’s awake” eomma said while shaking her head.

“She doesn’t want it, she wanted me to hold her while she’s asleep. I’m the one who will have sore hand after this” I said.

“She loves you more than anything. Such a spoiled baby, clingy with her mommy” she smiles.

“We met someone at the mall. I was at the toilet that time, Ahyoung told me Lauren cried and she can’t stop her. Fortunately, that someone came and makes Lauren stop crying. I don’t know how he did it. You know, Lauren doesn’t like stranger to hold her right?” I told eomma what happened that day. Hoping this would ease the uneasy feeling in my heart since then.

“He? He must be a handsome guy that’s why Lauren doesn’t care about it, she wants her mommy to find her a father”

“Eommaaaaaa I’m serious” I whine, gosh this topic hasn’t end yet I guess.

“Me too. Am I right or am I right? She needs a love from a father, dear” she winks at me.

“Stop this topic already. I’m going to get married later when I’m ready okay eomma? I promise.”

My parents really wanted me to get married as soon as possible, I guess. Gosh, have you guys been through this situation too? Everyone was pushing you to get married, just because you’re getting old and so on.

“Aresso, you promise me right? You are ready enough to be his wife. He loves you as much as he loves Lauren. He could take care of you and Lauren. We’re not going to live forever, me and appa are getting old too. We will die, one day. We don’t want to leave without anyone to care for both of you.”

“Ahyoung-”

“She’s not going to stick by you forever, my dear AhRin. She got her own life too. She’ll be marrying someone too, building her own family. Don’t ever forget that.” Eomma cut me by saying this, it hurts me every time she said that they were getting old, wanting me to get married fast so that someone will take care of me and Lauren when they were no longer here.

“Stop it, you and appa will not be going anywhere” I didn’t notice that I shed a tear while talking and it’s hard for me to breathe.

“Shhh, don’t cry. You’ll wake baby Laure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter