Daily Life

Fate's...My Best Friend

a/n: Sunbae means upperclassman.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SUNBAE!"

Miran turns around to see Suzy, a lowerclassman, run towards her.

"Sunbae, I saw your new dress you designed! It's so beautiful! There's a rumor that Kim Tae Hee's going to wear it on the red carpet at an award show! Is it true?"

Miran looked at her and smiled, "Nope, that's just a rumor. Do you really think that Kim Tae Hee's going to wear an 18 year olds design? Moon Geun Young unnie's gonna wear it, but for a fashion photoshoot. I'm gonna help work with her and the director."

"That's so cool! And you must be close with her if you can call her unnie. I'm so jealous of you!" Suzy looks at her watch, "Sorry sunbae, but I have to go now. Can't miss AP 3D. Maybe we can get coffee next time and sketch together~" She ran to get to class, but turned around and shouted, "BYE MIRAN SUNBAE! YOU'RE MY ROLE MODEL!" Miran smiled an waved. *Oh Suzy, she's so cute. Gosh. That reminds me, I have to go meet Geun Young unnie for her photoshoot.*

Miran walked to her car, a white BMW, and saw a bunch of fanletters, flowers, and chocolate. She had so many fans, as much as an idol star. Her fans would send her words of encouragement and gifts to show that they loved her work. Miran was used to her car topped with gift, but she always felt bad. She wasn't a type of person who thought she earned things. If her designs were praised by top designers, she would still think that her sketches were average. Miran sighed as she piled the gift in the back seat. She sat down and started her car.

"Time to work." Miran stated with a fierce look in her eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello! Let's get this photoshoot started!" Miran happily shouted as she reached the set. "Finally, she's here. Gosh, Miran you take so long, but it's okay. You know why? Because you're worth working with babe!" the director said as he glomped her into a bear hug. "Director Lee, please don't suffocate my designer." sighed Geun Young jokingly, "Can't you see I need Miran for clothes and makeup? Gosh. Hi Miran-ah!~" "Annyeong unnie, Let's get started on your makeup okay? Bye, Director-nim. See ya later!" Miran said quickly as she pulled Geun Young into the dressing room. "Aish, those girls are so adorable. I'm lonely now...TIME FOR TEMPLE RUN!!! (a/n my friends have been obsessed with that game)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie, since you're the nation's little sister, let's do a natural look with warm tones. Then for the hair we'll do a very volumized look that shows that blends iness with innocence. And for the outfit, you will were my latest designs.~" Miran smiled as she finish her little explanation, "I'll get the coordi and makeup unnies to start so we can finish faster. You must be really tired, didn't you have a full schedule? Aigoo, unnie~." "Oh gosh, your mommy side is coming out. I'm fine, this is my life I chose. Fate chose my course of life for me, Miran-ah, so I'll never feel tired because this is whay I love. Do you believe in fate?" beamed Geun Young. "No, it's my life and only I can choose what happens. Unnie, I'm just stubborn, you know that." stated Miran as she looked for shoes to fit the outfit she had in mind. "I know. But Miran-ah, don't you wish to have your own clothing line? Even this dress that you designed is under the companie's name. Don't you feel like you aren't getting any credit?" questioned Geun Young. "I do feel as if I don't get enough credit. I've designed outfits for Kang Sora, Beast, Shinee, Sistar's Hyorin, and even Lee Hyori, but nobody really kows about me. Unless I'm at school, I think people accept my fashion sense there. And I oh so wish to have my own clothing line, but right now at the age of 18 no one's going to support and fund me." sighed Miran at the harsh reality, "Anyways we have to hurry up, I think Director Lee is playing on his Itouch again. And when that thing runs out of batteries...yikes. Let's go!~" Miran walked away to go to the restroom before Geun Young started her photoshoot. As the makeup artist and hair stylist crowded around her, Geun Young mumbled as she crossed her fingers, "Don't worry sweetie. You don't believe in fate, but I do." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moon_Geun_Young-Basic_House.jpg

The dress that Miran designed.

cwm31.jpg

Miran's car

(All images found on google/ tumblr)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Oh my gosh. My first fanfic. What do you guys think? Please give me feedback, I know my writing and sentence structure like crap....

And don't worry, the guys will come in soon. This chapter is just to fill in some of the blanks.

I hope you guys enjoy and anticipate for my next update!~

Au Revoir.

-Mink <3.