tired.

open when.. letters! / happy second monthsary, love!

open when you are tired.

my dream come true, i bet you are exhausted right now. what did baby do today, mm? are you physically tired from going out to malls? or doing chores? please do take a rest and remember to not overwork and tire yourself or else!! i will be very, very, disappointed, love. get your goodnight rest and snuggle your plushies!! i pray that you will have good dreams only because baby deserve an amazing sleep so baby can feel refreshed and energized the nest day! remember that i am always here to hug and cuddle you to bed, alright? i love you so much. if you are mentally exhausted, i want baby to calm down. take a break from everything, hug grizz and bunny plushie as you lay down on your bed, think of happy things and rest your mind. if you need to cry, cry it out. i will hold you. baby remember, you don't have to always impress others or be perfect, them. be who you are, be the one who makes you the happiest. you don't have to always be strong okay? i am here to hold you. don't think about others, think about yourself. put yourself first. health comes first, alright? i understand if you need time alone but remember, i'm a dm away. i love you.