sad.

open when.. letters! / happy second monthsary, love!

open when you are sad!

my princess. you are sad right now and it hurts me to see you down and sad, not because i love you less when you are sad, no, it is because i can't see my happiness, the reason behind my smiles being hurt by others. remember that IT IS OKAY to be sad and i love you still, always and forever, even if you are sad. do not apologie for being sad, do you get that, love? i love you for who you are, all sides and feelings that you have. now now, sunshine. i want you to tell me what makes you sad okay? talk it out with me. is it me? your friends? your family? life in general? tell me, let me in, alright? i will always listen. after that, get your ice cream or cheesecake and eat them. do things that you love. pamper yourself. i will pamper you too, don't worry, hehe. we will talk it out together and i will try my hardest to make you feel better. we can rabbit macdoesit and dumb stuffs so that you could laugh. heck, i'd even book a ticket to fly to you > (. if i am not around right now, spam me. cry to me. don't be sad by yourself, don't bottle it up. tell me, i will listen and reply to you as soon as possible. i will always be beside you. i will support you and help you. baby steps, remmber? i love you.