stressed/angry.

open when.. letters! / happy second monthsary, love!

open when you are stressed or mad!

my love, my sunshine. i bet you are mad by now. is it your relatives? your fl friends? me? job? work? i may not know what happened but you know i am always here for you right? i will always, always support you and your choices. remember to put your happiness first because your happiness is mine, too. did anyone piss you off with their cheating stories again? if yes, remember to not let your feelings to take over you. leave the person alone and calm yourself down. i know that it is hard, it pisses the out of you to see how they can easily cheat but hey, some people are dumb baby. educate them but never get too harsh okay? maybe they made a mistake, we all make mistakes at some point so don't treat them too harsh okay? if you are mad about other stuffs, please do spam me about it even if im busy at the moment, i will get back at you as soon as possible. and i will hug you tightly and comfort you, my love. i promise to listen to you and calm you down with kisses and help you out with the problem, i will do anything for you.

if you are stressed, i want you to remember good stuffs. remember coco? how about baymax? ebichu? or that moment when i typed duck instead of ? are you smiling now, love? it is hard now, i understand, sunshine. life is meant to be hard but hey, nothing good is easy! so hang on there, i want you to hang on and chin up, princess! and slay that life, mm yes, my girl! slay slay! i really love you, you know? you are stronger than you think you are. you are so so so amzing, you are capable of doing anything if you believe in yourself. i believe in you so please believe in yourself too, okay? don't overwork, okay! take a nap, listen to your podcast and chill. you deserve to rest. 

remember!!! don't let your emotions to take over!