five.

tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once their engagement is announced to the public, everything that happens afterwards comes towards the couple at full speed. They spend their days balancing between business meetings, wedding planning and house shopping. Seungwan is given only a few days to pack her things in Vancouver and while they wait to finish the closing on what would be her and Chanyeol’s newlywed home, she stays at her parents’ estate in Seoul for the meantime. Although they’re officially a couple now, they’ve been given little to no time alone together until the day the two of them were sent to pick up the keys to their home.

 

Their footsteps echo throughout the large residence as Chanyeol and Seungwan do their first full run through of the house with their realtor after the final closing. In her head, Seungwan is already making notes of how she plans to decorate their new home and it crazily excites her. They come to a stop at the kitchen island and the couple looks at their realtor expectantly as he swivels to the new homeowners.

“Well Mr. Park and Miss Son,” he grins and dangles the set of house keys towards the couple. “Congratulations on your new home.”

Smiling, Chanyeol accepts the keys and after another round of endless thank yous, he offers to send the realtor off while Seungwan wanders back into the living room. She runs her fingers along the glass windows and admires the view that she will eventually one day get used to. This place is now her home, not just hers but theirs. In this home, they’re going to begin their marriage and start their family. She makes her way up to the rooftop which she has already claimed as her favorite place in the house and a small smile grows on her face. The view is even better from up here and although it will never compare to the view she grew up with in Vancouver, it’s a different kind of beautiful. Just right below, Seungwan can see their realtor driving off into the distance and it’s not long before she hears Chanyeol coming up to join her on the rooftop. Her heart skips when his arms suddenly wrap around her tiny frame to pull her into his broad chest. He rests his chin on the top of her head and for a very long time, the two of them don’t say a single word. She can feel the rapid beating of his heart against her back and Seungwan wonders if he can sense her racing heartbeat too. After a while, Chanyeol surprises her when he gently kisses the side of her head before bringing his lips to her ears.

“Welcome home.”

She chuckles and playfully bumps her head with his. “Welcome home to us.”

 

The drive back to the Sons’ residence is filled with non-stop excitement of how they should decorate and how many puppies they could possibly adopt before it gets out of their control. They settle on three due to many other circumstances but that’s negotiable still. It’s odd how sometimes Seungwan finds herself becoming shy around Chanyeol whenever she remembers that he’s her fiance and they’re about to get married really soon. She caught herself blushing quite a few times and she knows Chanyeol also noticed it but is thankful that he didn’t call her out on it. When they pull up to the Son residence, Chanyeol parks his sports car right in front of the marble entryway and like the gentleman he always is, he walks Seungwan up to the door.

“So, I’ll see you at brunch tomorrow,” Seungwan begins. “Hopefully this is the last time we have to go over the invitations.”

Chanyeol nods with a chuckle as he digs his foot into the ground. “Hopefully, I still can’t tell the difference between the two colors.”

Seungwan snickers. “And that’s why I’m doing most of the wedding planning. You just focus on the honeymoon stuff.”

He grins into a pout. “Can we just skip to the honeymoon? I wish I was in Bora Bora already.”

“Same here,” Seungwan tilts her head cutely at Chanyeol and sighs. “Alright, I’m gonna go in. Text me when you get home, okay?”

Chanyeol nods with his hands stuffed in his pockets but when Seungwan begins to turn towards the double doors, he suddenly stops her. Seungwan looks from his hand on her wrist to his nervous gaze and slightly parted lips, almost as if he had just stopped himself from saying something. He swallows and Seungwan recognizes the look on his face from an earlier incident. While Chanyeol tries to fish out the words stuck in his throat, Seungwan slowly turns back to face him and teases him with a smile. The moment she smiles, Chanyeol knows his intentions have been busted and all he can do is chuckle shyly at the ground. Seungwan takes a small step forward and in that split moment, Chanyeol decides that there’s nothing to lose so he lifts his head up and plants his lip right on hers. He pulls back first to check on Seungwan but he’s surprised to find her smirking at him. What surprises him even more is when she jumps onto her tiptoes to give him another kiss. Before Chanyeol can entirely grasp the situation, her lips are already off his and Seungwan has already started towards the door. With a hand on the handle, Seungwan turns one last time to Chanyeol with her cheeks tinted bright red.

“Good night Oppa.”

 

///

 

Like the blink of an eye, the wedding day finally comes. Seungwan spends the entire day taking endless photos with all the guests while Chanyeol stays busy greeting everyone that arrives. They don’t see one another until Seungwan is walking down the aisle towards Chanyeol and if she had any last doubts about this marriage, it definitely was shot out the door the moment she saw the way Chanyeol was looking at her. There are hints of tears in his eyes and Seungwan surprisingly wishes the aisle was shorter so she could already be beside him. They exchange heartfelt vows in front of their families, friends and more and share a sweet kiss to seal their marriage before they’re chucked off to take more photos before the reception.

 

“The first time we met Seungwan, I honestly was a little afraid,” Baekhyun reveals during his hilarious speech for the couple. “We went to the arcade and she was kicking all our butts at the shooting games but because of that, we knew she was a keeper. So we decided to do a little initiation ceremony for her to join our wolfpack.” He turns to Seungwan with a mischievous grin on his face and she raises at brow at him. “I’ve waited so long to tell you this. I’m so glad that it’s you that my bestfriend Chanyeol gets to spend the rest of his life with and also that day there was never coke, both drinks were eel juice. Welcome to the fam, Seungwan!”

Seungwan’s jaw falls to the ground as the Wolfpack’s table erupts in laughter and to be honest, she’s quiet surprised they were able to keep the secret for this long. She instantly swivels to Chanyeol for an answer and he quickly swears through tears of laughter that he didn’t know. Her look of horror soon changes into a pout and Chanyeol doesn’t hesitate to pull her into a comforting hug.

 

Right after their wedding, the newlyweds aren’t given any time to rest as Junmyeon and Irene rushes them off to the airport. While Chanyeol was busy checking in their bags, Irene wastes no time and quickly pulls Seungwan aside to discuss some very important matters.

“Can you believe it, you’re married!” Irene dramatically gasps while Seungwan sighs exhaustedly. She just wishes she was on the plane and falling into dreamland already. “Can you at least try to look a little excited? You’re headed to your honeymoon!”

Seungwan yawns. “Unnie… I’m going to be flying for over twenty hours. My wish is to be sleeping through as much of that flight as possible.”

Irene rolls her eyes with a small pout. “Sure, whatever. I noticed you were missing some stuff in your luggage so I helped you out a bit.”

Immediately Seungwan’s face scrunches up doubtfully. “If you’re talking about condoms, I swear to god I saw Jong—.”

“—Why would I pack you condoms?” Irene scoffs in disbelief. “You’re supposed to be making babies, not preventing them.”

“Then what did you pack?” Seungwan furrows her brows.

Irene smirks. “Just, essential things…” Before Seungwan could further question her, Irene quickly points towards Chanyeol and Junmyeon and drags her back to them.

 

After a painstaking twenty one hours of flying, the couple finally arrive in Bora Bora right before noon. From the main resort on land, they take a separate boat to their private overwater resort and is welcomed by fresh fruits, flower leis and champagne upon their arrival. Seungwan couldn’t wait to just dive right into the bed but before she could charge in, Chanyeol grabs her by the wrist to pull her back.

“What…?” Seungwan frowns as Chanyeol takes her glass of champagne out of her hands and places both of their drinks on a tray outside the main entrance. She gasps when suddenly sweeps her off her feet and carries her bridal style.

“We gotta do this the right way,” he winks and she laughs into his broad shoulder. He carries her with much ease through the beautiful living room before gently putting her down on the bed covered in rose petals. Seungwan instantly reaches for the pleasant note the resort had left for them on the nightstand while Chanyeol goes back to the living room to retrieve their luggage.

“I’m starving,” Chanyeol growls as he returns into the room. “Are you?”

Seungwan rolls onto her back and pouts with the thank you note still in her hands. “Yes! I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter