When YOU matter more than keeping grudges

A Little Story...

"sorry---sorry--" seungri swayed left to right.

"aigoo maknae! Behave! For crying out loud!!" ji tries to balance a leaning maknae from his back and get their dorm key from his back pocket.

Apparently ri enjoyed too much in their 'tonight' victory party that he ended up piss drunk and now ji have the leader responsibility to take him home...not that bae didn't volunteer but---it's ri we're talking about!

"hyung.." ri leans closer to ji..his drunken hot breath hitting ji's face..

Ji froze for a second but quickly managed to successfully opened the door, drag ri to his room and toss him on the bed.."sheesh ri...next time you're really just gonna stay beside me when partying!! I am so going to start counting how many bottles you're gonna drink!" ji pulls ri's jacket, polo, pants and socks off. Leaving only a comfy boxer and a white beater. Ji sighed as the maknae rolls over his bed like a worm.. "wait here i'm just gonna get some cold water so i can wipe you with it.."

Ji was silent inside the kitchen as he waits for the bowl with ice to fill up. Rubbing his neck he counted how many times he did this for ri... "i'm spoiling him too much." he smirked..he closed the faucet and carried the bowl on one hand, turning to go back hen---

*splash!*

Ji dropped the bowl and water spilled all over the floor,
 

"what the maknae!" ji clasped his hand over his chest, "i thought i saw a ghost!"

"how long has it been hyung?" ri asked instead of replying to ji's petrified reaction.

"hey are you ok?"ji finally relaxed, sensing and odd tension between them..

"I’ve never seen you with anyone.." ri seemed sober, yet ji knows he's drunk.

"ummm cause i.." ji bit his lips..tapping his fingers on the sink. "i want to focus and not lose my mind."

"bull that’s top hyung's excuse but we know he sleeps around." ri snide, ji's jaw drop with how bold ri was.

"ya language maknae! I'm gonna tell seunghyun--mmmm!!" ji's eyes propped open, his heart raced from normal to light speed...senses twisting and panic overflow as ri's heated lips crashed against him..

"SEUNGRIYA!" ji tried to push and look away, but ri grabbed his face and smashed it against him all over again. Their feet fumbled and the fell on the kitchen floor.

Ji closes his eyes...and decided to let go.

===========

"SORRY HYUNG SORRY!!!" seungri can't find how he can even manage to look at ji...

The morning light glistened all over the kitchen, sun beam reflected around by the forgotten water spilled on the floor..

Ri was shaking as he a slamming hangover woke him..he was stunned to find himself on the floor and jiyong on his chest...both and obviously something happened.

Ji finally awoken, grabbed his jacket and covered his lower body, ri pushed himself backward towards the wall away from jiyong.
 

Ji felt a stab on his heart the moment ri hugged his body..why does it seem like he was the one jumped on.."ri.."

"HYUNG PLEASE PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! WHATEVER HAPPENED LAST NIGHT WAS A MISTAKE PLEASE!"

Ji was taken aback.."huh?"

Ri noticed ji's soft but hurt look.. "hyung....i was drunk...i--"

"do you even remember what happened?"ji fought not to cry..

Ri shook his head, ji felt like he was about to die.

"i'm sorry---" ri lowered his head.

Ji just took the last few pieces of his garments, stood up straight as he could and turned away.

"hyung---" ri chase ji..feeling guilty especially seeing how broken his hyung was.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" ji yelled, freeing his hand and tears running on his cheek.

=============

"i'm sorry." ri was finally allowed to enter his hyung's room. The scandal just came up and ji was too depressed to even bother shoving ri out of his room.

Ji just laid in the bed, fetal position...too dried up to even cry.

"i wish i can be a better maknae---"

"what are you talking about? You got your hyung back when we need you..you bring the out crowd..you're doing great as a maknae unlike me..i as a leader..."ji curses himself...he really didn't want to talk to ri, hell it's been months since he last privately talked to him..but too much emotion needs venting out..and he can deny it as much as he wants but ri's the guy who he wants to talk to the most right now.

"really hyung?" ri was surprised as his leader finally talked to him. "you don't ! Don't say that please! You're the best and you are the strongest leader i ever met..after all that had happened.."ri paused remembering that incident...he swore he felt ji will kick him out but  ji didn't.."after all that happened you still always make decisions for the band..after what i did to you...i'm sorry.."

Ji didn't move...ri went on the bed, noticing that ji didn't object he lay beside his leader. "i really am sorry---"

Ji's arm moved hugging ri...ji's head on ri's chest..he doesn't want ri to say sorry again..cause in fact...he didn't do anything wrong..absolutely nothing.