Lovestruck

Lovestruck | TaeKook
Please log in to read the full chapter

His blond dyed hair was dancing in the wind as his body tried to keep up with the speed; his cross necklace was hiding behind his neck when he moved back and forth and his tattoos were visible as his old worn-out tank top barely covered his torso, though it wasn’t as bad as it sounded - Jeon Jungkook wasn’t complaining. He was too pretty to look at.

“Watch out!”

Jungkook reacted too late and when he tried to dodge the ball that was heading towards his direction, it crashed straight into his face and caused him to fall backward.

The tall dark haired male was laying on the floor with his hands supporting his nose throbbing painfully - he was sure there was blood on his hands now too.

He grumbled in pain. His classmates approached him as he didn’t get up, now curious about how much pain he was in.

“You alright Jungkookie?” asked his best mate, Park Jimin, who was hovering over him with a worried look as his black hair was almost covering his eyes.

Jungkook sat up, but he still couldn’t get on his feet. He felt too dizzy and unstable to even try, especially when Kim Taehyung was only one foot away from him, having his full attention on the raven-haired boy.

He tried not to give into the temptation to glance up at the boy he fancied so much he became too distracted during P.E just to watch him move around to dodgeball and totally forgot he himself was in the game as well, and now he was down onto the floor - in pain - and bleeding everywhere.

The teacher grabbed Jungkook by the arm and forcefully dragged him to his feet, but when he let go of him, he was about to fall down again. But the one and only Kim Taehyung was standing right behind him and caught him and helped him back on his feet.

Jungkook tried to stand on his own, but his foot was aching from his fall and his pain in his temple made him feel light-headed. “Tha - thanks,” he stuttered, but he refused to look at the hippie.

“Let’s go the infirmary,” the pretty boy with his raspy voice whispered as he had lent the hurt male his support.

“I’m fine,” Jungkook squeezed out, though he’d like to escape from his classmates and just rest up. He didn’t want to part ways with Taehyung; he grabbed every opportunity he had of seeing the blond male running around with his big rectangle smile on his face as he loved playing around, and he didn’t want to miss that just because he was unfortunate enough to possibly have twisted his ankle and gotten a nosebleed.

“You don’t look fine,” he insisted, “come on, I’ll get you there.”

Now Jungkook was panicking. “No, really, it’s no big deal,” he said as he lightly pushed him away to prove he could stand on his own, though it was a bad idea as he almost fell (again), and Taehyung caught him (again).

“Don’t be so stubborn now. Mr Go, I’ll get him to the infirmary,” he told the teacher as he let Jungkook hold around his shoulder and he held onto the slightly taller male around the waist t

Please log in to read the full chapter