Love is Always a Hurricane

Bear Garden

It was 6 in the afternoon when Seulgi come to the football field. Seulgi has made up her mind. This will be the milestone in her life! The first time she confess her feeling to someone!

She looks for the person that she's been searching but it seems that the football club are still practicing.

Hmmm.. I thought the practice should've been over at this hour. Should I wait?

Seulgi decide to go back and wait in her dance club room. In Seungri Academy, the club rooms for all clubs are located nearby with each others in one special building which also near the field, hall and gymnasium.  It seems all clubs have already finished their activities so it's quiet.

Dance club room is actually located quite far from the football club room where the member of the club usually store their belonging and also change their school uniform to sport shirts. It's at the furthest room in the building. But Seulgi plan to frequently check whether the football club member has come or not through the front door of her club room and then proceed to do the confession at the alley near the football club room.

They have come!

When she heard the noise coming from the direction of football club room, she quickly walk to the alley. 

What should I do? What should I do? Should I call out to him? But all the football club members will saw me. It's embarrassing. All of them will tease me!

Anxiety start crawling in her brain, make her heartbeat racing.

Act normal! Act normal!

Seulgi told herself to hide her nervousness. When she's in front of the art club room which near the room for football club, she saw an ethereal being going to her direction.

Ah! Kim Jinwoo sunbaenim!

Kim Jinwoo is the playmaker of the football team. When people first meet him, no one will believe that he's actually a 3rd year because he always looks so young. His beautiful feature might make him looks fragile but when he play football he's very strong and athletic. He's one of the famous senior which renowned for his kindness and his good looks. 

"Good afternoon, Kim Jinwoo sunbaenim"

Jinwoo stop for a moment when he saw Seulgi greet him. "Good afternoon".

"Sunbaenim, I have a favor to ask."

Jinwoo smile at the beautiful girl in front of her. He knows she's one of his junior in school but doesn't know her name. 

Seulgi take a deep breath before asking, "please call out Minho sunbaenim for me. I'll be waiting for him in the alley near the football club room".

Jinwoo smile at her and nod his head. "Okay".

Seulgi lets out a relieved sigh. "Thank you".


 

She's waiting with throbbing heart. Never imagine that confessing is this embarrassing and mentally straining. She recited all of sentence in her confession that she had prepared. Seulgi heard footsteps slowly approaching her.

He comes!

Seulgi turns her body to prepare her mental. Her hands nervously held her chest.

As the footstep stop, she turns her body back. Feeling so shy, she close her eyes. "Minho sunbaenim! I like you! Please go out with me!".

She doesn't have the heart to see the boy's reaction.

"Okay."

The boy in front of her swiftly responds.

She open her eyes upon hearing a voice which is not similar to her beloved Choi Minho's sunbaenim. Seulgi almost get a heart attack when she saw the source of the voice. A tall hot boy look at her with a red face. He then looks down shyly, blushing and rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment. Her mouth hung as if unhinged.

Wait, he seems familiar....

Seulgi try to remember all the famous seniors in Seungry Academy.

It's Song Minho sunbaenim! The 2nd year student who frequently hang out with Zico and Park Kyung sunbaenim from Block B!

A lot of 3rd year seniors in her school formed gangs. The most popular one are Block B & Exo. If Exo is composed of rich flower boys, Block B is the weirdest and naughtiest among all gangs. 

Oh no! Why he's here?? Don't tell me... Jinwoo sunbaenim call out the wrong person??? I mean Choi Minho sunbaenim, not Song Minho sunbaenim! What do I do now?

Seulgi still can't believe and confused about what has happened. 

Song Minho take a peek on her face then turns his face again and shyly smile. 

"I'm really happy that you confessed to me."

He looks like an innocent child, Seulgi doesn't have a heart to tell him that this is all a mistake. 

''Errr... yes....," Seulgi weakly responds. She doesn't know what to do. She thought about how to escape this situation. She thought she should quickly clear this misunderstanding. But she still couldn't bring herself to do it.

Maybe I could just go out with him then befriend him. After that, I will explain all of this.

But he probably thought she really have a crush on him! What if he then fall for her? 

"Seulgi, let's go on a date this week."

Song Minho's voice crashed her train of thought.

Seulgi freeze. "How would you know my name?"

Mino grins, "I know about you. Seunghoon told me that you're the future ace of the dance club".

Lee Seunghoon! The dance club president! So he knows him too? It seems he's well acquaintance with many people. 

"So, Minho sunbaenim is a friend of Seunghoon oppa?"

He smile at her. "Just call me Mino oppa! You could say that I'm pretty close with Seunghoon hyung. We often go travelling together."

"I see."

Mino look at her, "So," waiting for her reply, "how about our date?"

Seulgi want to screams. Why would she date him? She wasn't interested in him in romantic way. She didn't even know him! But instead, she reply, "Errr...okay. Where do you want to go?"

She try to be as calm as possible when all she wants to do is to dig a hole and hide in it.

"I want to go to art museum!! There's an exhibition of painting this Saturday in Seoul Museum of Art. I want to go and take a look!"

He said it with enthusiasm and a child-like smile. Seulgi never thought inside his tough exterior lies within a delicate soul that passionate about art.

"Ah, this kind of thing might be boring to a girl, " Mino looks apologetic, "I'm sorry. Where do you want to go?"

Seulgi smile, "I love art museum! I love to draw and to appreciate art. So, you love art too? ".

Mino laugh, "I love to draw too. And art in general". Seulgi have to admit that he looks good even when laughing.

He continue, "that's why I'm in the art club! Honestly, I've seen you for numerous times since you always pass the art club room when the dance club is over. I was contemplating whether I would ask Seunghoon to introduce me to you. I never thought Jinwoo hyung would come and told me you call me. You made my heart jump saying stuff like dating when your face is so red".

There's a pang through her heart when she heard that. This is the worst case scenario! She looks at the floor beneath her, wish it to open and swallow her right now.

Song Minho is in the art club. Suddenly everything comes to its places. She was in front of the art club room when she met with Kim Jinwoo and asked him to call out Minho sunbaenim.

Seulgi want to scold herself but everything has happened. She looks at the guy in front of her. There's something about this boy that make her doesn't want to hurt him. Like the glint in his eyes that reflected innocence but also a strong will and determination. And that smile was just too tender and loving. Far from his delinquent image. She decide to just go with the flow. What direction that she would take, let's just thought about it later. 

Seulgi take a deep breath to calm her irregular beat and said, "So, what time should we meet next week?"