Kang Seulgi's Struggle

Bear Garden

My name is Seulgi.

Kang Seulgi.

16 years old.

1st Year of Seungri Academy.

After getting into Senior High School, I was determine to do 3 things.

Enter the dance club and become representative in dance competition.

Have a fun school life

And also get myself a boyfriend.

I've always wonder when will the spring time of my life come. Whenever I saw a couple on the street, I become curious.

How did they got together?

Just how did they come to be?

What is their story?

As I imagine several scenario in my head, I will ask myself. Will that kind of love strike me as well?

Will I ever be an important person for someone?

Can I become an influence in someone's else life?

I desperately want a beautiful and romantic story to unfold in my uninteresting mundane life. And in one fateful afternoon, I saw him.

I was coming home late from dance practice when I saw the football club was having a practice match with a nearby school. Out of curiosity, I watched it and immediately takes notice of the sweet looking handsome boy who just scored the goal. There is something about him, something about this boy that attract me. Something about his smile and gesture that warms my blood. Later I know that his name is Choi Minho, the captain of our football club. He's a senior and already in his 3rd year.

I keep admiring him from a far for months, without I realize, it close to the graduation day and I might not have much time to look at him anymore. I want to approach him, but I'm too shy. Not to mention I still have a scar in my heart because of something that happened in my middle school days. Ah, I want to experience love but my fear of getting hurt is in the way. What should I do?