Two

There's no place like home

Baekhyun sat in his lecture, nearly passing out from lack of sleep. He really needed to stop time travelling at night. He pulled himself out of his daydream and caught the end of his professors senctence

"-it has to be 3000 words and on the American dream, time period 1920-1950. You have until next Friday." Baekhyun groans loudly and ignores the stares he recieves as he's aggressively grabs his stuff and storms out of his lecture hall. He had another paper due two weeks from now which made up a large part of his grade and now he had to give up his weekend of studying to complete this paper.

"What's up with you? Bump into Park Chanyeol again?" Jongdae snickers, looking up from his laptop.

"Shut up Jongdae. Go do something productive or drool over Minseok as usual"

"Ouch, Baek," Jongdae fakes hurt with a hand over his heart. "I'll never understand why you hate Chanyeol so much, he's really not that bad"

Baekhyun groaned once more, of course he doesn't hate Chanyeol, he's just an idiot who doesn't know how to act properly around people he's attracted to. 

---

It was Saturday morning when Jongdae finally left for one of his jogs and Baekhyun knew it was one of his only opportunities to travel without Jongdae lurking around the dorm. He dresses in a black pair of slacks and a white dress shirt, he would need to look the part if he was going all the way back to 1925.

He holds his breath, shuts his eyes tightly and thinks desperately of Hollywood, 1925. What better place to learn about the American dream than a place filled with dreamers? Baekhyun feels his world shift around him and the ground disappear from under his feet, it only lasts for a second and once he opens his eyes again he's staring up at the Hollywood sign.

It's summer, despite it being Autumn when he travelled. Women dressed in A-line dresses with tightly curled and pinned hair, men wearing something similar to Baekhyun but with an additional waist coat or suspenders. Baekhyun is awe. He spins slowly on the busy side-walk and takes in his surroundings. 

He's just about to take off when a Rolls Royce pulls up right infront of him and a group of reporters and photographers gather around, eager to meet with whoever is in the car. Two men exit the car first and push Baekhyun off to the side to make way for the celebrity. Baekhyun wasn't expecting to see a tall man exit next. He had dark hair which was styled up and away from his forehead, twinkling eyes and large, unusual ears. Baekhyun recognises those eyes, that hair and God knows he'd recognise those ears anywhere. He gasps and stumbles backwards, earning a lingering look from the celebrity. What was Park Chanyeol doing here? He felt sick, his head was spinning but he held eye contact with the tall handsome man until he disappeared inside the building. 

"Hey kid, what's the matter with ya'?" Baekhyun feels someone grab his shoulder and realises his knees have gone weak. "Bet ya starstruck by Hollywood's IT boy too, right? Yeah he gets 'em all, the ladies..." he gives Baekhyun a glance from the corner of his eye, "..the men too, I guess." 

"Who is he?" Baekhyun sounds dazed and slightly embarrassed to not know the name of possibly Hollywood's biggest star right now.

"What do ya mean 'what's his name'?! That's Tommy Park! Are you sure you're okay kid? You don't look so good," Baekhyun's heart rate slowed after hearing the name and his legs stabilized. It wasn't Chanyeol, just someone who looked scarily similar to Chanyeol. He could relax.

"Tommy, huh?" Baekhyun stayed staring at the door where Tommy had entered even after the man, and everyone else, had left. 

Baekhyun waits outside of the building Tommy had entered after realising it was a talent agency. He hoped with some luck that a hopeful young wanna-be star would stumble out and give Baekhyun the time of day. What he didn't expect was for one of Tommy's large bodyguards to approach him

"Hey, uh, I'm sorry- for pushing you out the way before. It's just people tend to grab at Tommy and he doesn't like that," the large man has a deep voice but he speaks softly, like he means no real harm.

"Yeah I bet," Baekhyun looked up at him cautiously 

"Anyway, he wanted to know if you wanna meet him since he has a lot of spare time today." Baekhyun eyes widen and his mouth shapes into a little open 'o'. "He loves his fans! Always tries to make time for them, and since you've bothered to stick around I guess he wants to..reward you" The large man said the last two words hesistantly and immediately Baekhyun understood.

He had enough experiences with band members to know what he meant. He would go to a gig of a band he barely knew and stuck around after to meet the lead singer, who would always invite him back to his hotel room for a quick and an awkward goodbye. 

Baekhyun thought about it for a minute, he could do this with a guy who looked exactly like Chanyeol. He thought for another minute, quick and a brief goodbye with no questions asked? He could definitely do this with a guy who looked exactly like Chanyeol. 

"Oh I would just love to meet Chan- I mean Tommy! I look up to him so much," Baekhyun spoke in an airly flirty voice, almost mocking what they both knew would happen, the bodyguard grunted a quiet 'this way' before taking off back inside the building and right outside a door that had 'TOMMY PARK' written across the front. 

"Sir? The boy from outside agreed to meet you," The bodyguard spoke loud enough to be heard through to the next room and Baekhyun felt himeself cringe, suddenly conscious of people passing. 

The door opened and Baekhyun was staring a chest, the entire situation felt far too familiar. He turned his head upwards and gave his best smile with a quiet 'hi'.

"Hello," Tommy replied, eyes glinting and a faint smile dancing around his mouth, "Leave us, Benny" he spoke before the bodyguard took off on a fast paced walk. Tommy stepped aside and let Baekhyun enter his dressing room. It was large and well furnished, an entire wall made up of mirrors, a couch in the centre of the room and a plush king-sized bed pushed up against the back wall. Exotic plants were placed expertly around the room and light streamed in through the blinds that dressed the windows.

Baekhyun felt luxury around him, and he played up to it well. 

Swinging his hips like he knew Tommy was watching, he walked over to sit on the couch. He leaned back comfortably into the corner of it to face him and spread his body seductively. 

Tommy came to sit next to him holding two glasses and a glass bottle of a brown liquor, taking on the same level of comfort he leaned back against the couch and handed Baekhyun a glass. 

"My name is Tommy Park-"

"I know," Baekhyun cuts him off, "What do you want from me?" his heart was beating a million times a minute but he didn't let it show. 

"I want to know you," 

Baekhyuns heart skips a beat and he collects himself quickly before he answers.

"Well I'm an open book, what do you want to know?" He tries to show his confidence by taking a sip of his drink only to scrunch his nose up at the taste.

Tommy chuckled and took a sip of his own drink, "What's your name?"

"My name is Baekhyun Byun and I am 22 years old" He said it like he was introducing himself to his classmates on the first day of school and a warmth spread through his chest when Tommy commented on how cute he is.

"It's nice to meet you Baekhyun" Tommy stuck his hand out and Baekhyun shook it grateful that any awkwardness had diffused. 

Tommy held onto Baekhyun's hand long after what would be considered appropriate, but Baekhyun didn't mind, he held on just as tight and could swear that he felt an electric tingle where their hands were joined. Tommy's eyes poured into his and they subconsciously leaned towards the middle. 

Baekhyun closed his eyes, he was so ready for this. Waiting and expecting the feel of soft warm lips on his own only to feel Tommy shift slightly.

Hot wet words spoken against his ear made his eyes fling open, "I want to take you somewhere" Tommy spoke and Baekhyun shivered, he nodded before he knew what he was agreeing to and then they were in Tommy's convertible with the top down, laughing at Tommy's angry manager screaming threats after them as they drove off.