Not every story have a happy ending

Everyone's a bit twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Kyungsoo comes to, he finds himself in a big room, dark except for the moonlight creeping in through the window. He finds himself quickly at his feet trying to get out as quickly as possible when the door slams open. There stands the same man, he saw in that supposed haunted mansion. The man's eyes focus in on Kyungsoo, and he feels fear. Never once were he face with someone with such dark, cold eyes before. The man smiles, strolling into the room and sitting in the corner chair. Much like how Kyungsoo had seen him. "Name's Kai, friend." He says, Kyungsoo doesn't dare to move because in the man's eyes, there was something that tells him that he shouldn't do anything rash. Otherwise he would be in big trouble. 

Yet to his own horror, his body moves on its own. He runs, running away from the room trying to find the exit. Only to be caught in a trap, hiding himself behind the clothing in the closet room, he hears food steps moving around. This was a scene straight out from the movies Kyungsoo thinks. He doesn't want to die like this, or anything else. Of course he wasn't scared of the none existing but this was very much real and Kyungsoo just wants to go home. "Caught you." He hears the deep voice said from him. He wasn't even able to turn before the man grabbed his hair and drags him along the corridors of the mansion. Back to the room he woke up in. 

"Please my friend, don't run away again. Otherwise bad things will happen." The man told him, before stripping him of his clothing and handing Kyungsoo new ones. "Let's have tea." Kai said once Kyungsoo hesitantly change into the outfit he was given. Kyungsoo decides to play this smart, act along until he is given the chance to escape. 

Over the course of time, Kyungsoo didn't keep track. But over time, Kyungsoo learns that in day Chanyeol is the one who keeps him company. Being friends and all, and at night Kai keeps him company. He wonders why one doesn't come, Kyungsoo doesn't know but maybe it's the night that makes Kai look different but somehow he feels as if, this per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter