Chapter 1

Everyone's a bit twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was never a believer in ghosts, never was and never will be again. Kyungsoo walks down the halls of the dark mansion, like he was told to in order to prove that the ghost who haunts that place is fake. Kyungsoo finds it so stupid, he picks up some fabric carelessly, he frowns at it then throws it away grumbling about how useless it is. He continues walking down the hall of this big old house, he stops when he hears whispering. He follows the whispers, not that he wouldn't turn back and run but he is curious right now. 

He reaches the room where he hears the whispers, he pushes the door open slowly, his eyes widens at the person in the room. Sitting in the corner of the room was a handsome man, dress in old victorian style clothing. The man seems to be talking to someone that was probably on the bed and that he didn't manage to see. So Kyungsoo tries to see, but before he does he caught the eyes of the man. The man had stop talking and was staring straight at him. Kyungsoo quickly backs up and leaves the house without a second to spare or care to look back. Maybe it was just some mentally disabled person there. 

Next day Kyungsoo had already forgotten what he had seen in that damn house. He attended his classes like normal, that is until he felt someone was watching him when he was walking home later that evening. He turns around but no one was there so he kept walking. Just around thr corner stood Chanyeol. He had his stitch doll with him, holding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter