Three

Ordinary Love

It's early in the morning, Youngjae is standing outside of Daehyun's room. He is so worried about him after last night event. He don't know why Daehyun seems upset so suddenly and rust out to his room so quickly, leaving them behind and ignoring their called. Daehyun's face look so pale and the shocked he made on his face. He can't tell but it seems like Daehyun just looking something so terrifying and it is the first time Youngjae sees that. 

Youngjae can sense that Daehyun was not comfortable with the new guy he invited last night, especially the frown on Daehyun's face when he look at Yongguk when they arrived. But Youngjae just shrugged it off, Daehyun is always been like that whenever they meet a new guy. He even still remember Daehyun was so awkward when Jiho approached him that evening their first met. 

One thing that make him curious more is that Yongguk always looking at Daehyun and never tear his eyes away from Daehyun even when the other was talking with him. 

Is there any chance Daehyun and Yongguk know each other before? 

But it's impossible though. 

Well, Youngjae will never know if Daehyun never tell him. 

"Daehyun, have you wake up yet? " Youngjae call Daehyun's name through the door while he knock it. 

Youngjae put his ear closer to the door to hear some voice behind it, but it just quiet. 

"Daehyun? " Youngjae call again. 

Youngjae grab the doorknob and frown when he find it is not locked. 

Then he push the door slowly and peek his head out to looking around the room. He is looking around to find the guy, but it seems Daehyun is not in his room. His bed is tidy up and clean. He walk in towards the balcony in case Daehyun is in there. 

But nope, Daehyun is not in there either. 

When Youngjae about to leave the room, he spot a piece of paper on the nightstand and of course there is a phone too.

It's Daehyun's. 

Youngjae shake his head, it's seems it's become Daehyun's habit to not bring his own phone whenever he go. 

Youngjae pick the paper and read Daehyun's beautiful handwriting. 


                                         I just take a walk for a while, you don't need to looking out for me. 

                                                                               I'll be back in the evening. 

 


                                                                                            ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

 

 

Daehyun sit on the sand, watching the wave that calmly touching his toes. He hug his knees and rest his chin on it. 
His eyes is too far looking at the sea in front of him. Not to care about the light from the sunrise that sting his eyes a bit. 

Daehyun is sighing deeply when the wind blow towards his body so softly. 

Daehyun have been here since 2 a.m. He can't sleep after the event that happened last night. Then he decide to go outside to clear his mind.

Eventhough it help him a bit to get relax, he can't lie if he was not thinking about Yongguk from last night.

His head is hurt when he always get to remember about Yongguk and the memories of the past with Yongguk that he had, is always repeating by itself inside of his head. 

Why? 

That the only word he is thinking now. 

Why is this so sudden? 

Why Yongguk is here? 

Why Yongguk know him? 

Why Yongguk show himself in front of him after eight years that he was trying hard to buried the memories from on that time? 

From the mistake that he try hard to forget. 

Pretend that he never had a crush on him and erase those feeling he had for Yongguk. 

His very first crush from high school. 

Why Yongguk remember him since they didn't know each other from the beginning and Daehyun is just innocent fool kid who blurt out about his feeling to his senior? 

They are just stranger. 

He is about to moving on from those feeling he had about Yongguk and ready to make another beautiful story with the new guy. 

Should Daehyun tell you who the guy is? 

I think you already know who the guy is. 

The guy is no other than Woo Jiho. 

Daehyun want to open his heart for him and he is a bit sure that Jiho is the right guy to start a new relationship like Youngjae said yesterday. 

Want to try a new start with him, eventhough Daehyun won't know what the result will he get. He just want to try it. 

But yet, Yongguk is out of nowhere. 

It make his heart sway again. 

No, it's not because he still have those feeling like he had in high school. 

Daehyun just.. 

Really hate him. 

Really hate Yongguk that made his stomach hurt just to see his face. Like what happened last night why he is so suddenly rush out to his room and leave his friends in the backyard. 

Daehyun is too stressed out when he got to see Yongguk again. 

Should he pretend like what they had is never happen? 

Daehyun take a deep sigh. He don't want to think about this now. Not when he just want to enjoy his vacation with his friends. 

He will ignore this, plan not to see his face again although it's kind of useless since Yongguk is in the next house. Who know perhaps Yongguk have been watching him when Daehyun set his foot in to the house? 

Daehyun get up from the sand, standing still to look at the sunrise in front of him. His hand held the stomach that already make a sound. His stomach won't stop to growl as if asking him tobneat something. Daehyun feel hungry since he is not eat anything from yesterday, but he don't feel like to eat anything. 

Beside Daehyun forgot to bring his wallet. He didn't bring anything while he got here except for the bicycle he take from Youngjae without asking for his permission. 

Daehyun turn around and start walking towards the bicycle that he park not too far away from him. He is not ride the bicycle when he leave the beach, he is just holding it while he walk slowly along the road. Don't know where he should go next, he is not planning to come back yet. 

Daehyun assume the beach is far away from the place he stay with his friends since while he got here, he could heard the chirps from some birds and didn't take a long wait to see the sun to rise from the sky. 

From the time, Daehyun passing by a large green meadow. Walking slowly across the footpath and looking at the green long grass that almost touching his knee from side to side. The colour from the grass is really pleasing to his eyes. He is closing his eyes when feel the wind touching the skin of his body softly. 

Until Daehyun hear a weird growl from something. No, it's not from his hungry stomach but it's from something else.

The growl that always you can hear from animal. When Daehyun open the eyes, he is shock when find there is so much dog circling around him, send a glare and the growl they make is scare Daehyun more. 

Daehyun taking one step back and he already get an angry bark from one of the dog. Daehyun hold the bike tightly, "You are a good boy, cute doggie. " Daehyun says with a trembling voice. The dog is not cute at all as if when they are gonna bite you at anytime. 

Daehyun can easily ride the bike and leave the place in quick, but he just stay still. Too fear if the dogs is gonna chase him and bite him like a meatball. 

Daehyun is about to move his bike slowly but one of the dog behind start to bark and it make the other dog bark at him too. 

"I'm sorry I call you cute." Daehyun shout in fear, think the dogs will stop bark. But no, instead the bark is getting loud and the dogs become more aggressive. 

"Someone help. " Daehyun is looking around in panic and think there will be somebody in sight that can help him, but there is no one thought. 

Daehyun kneel down in quick and hug himself to protect the body when he feel one of the dogs is moving closer towards him, let his bike down to the ground. He can hear it growl closer to his head, shut his eyes tightly in fear and ready to get biten by the dog. 

Until Daehyun can hear a loud whistle from a far and all the dogs become quiet suddenly, stop barking towards him.

Then the dogs start leaving him one by one, leaving the one dog who stay still in front of him. 

Daehyun is more concern about the dog in front of him, instead to looking out from where that whistle come from. 

The dog is not moving and just staring when Daehyun is get up slowly and pick up the bike. The cold sweat is won't stop covering his trembling body. Honestly, he is not hate dog. But he is not like it either. He is more into cat better than dog. 

Daehyun take a step quietly and about to leave the place. He is moving slowly towards the dog, he almost pass it until Daehyun step on it's tail so recklessly. The dog start to bark again, make Daehyun jump on his bike and begin to ride it quickly. 

Daehyun successfully leaving the place. But unfortunately, the dog is chasing him from behind. He paddle the bike fastly with the dog following from the back, not noticing someone who watching him from a far and he is someone who help Daehyun just now. 

Watching him with such a straight face, “He's so clumsy." Says with the deep voice of him. 

 

 

                                                                                          ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

 

 

Daehyun's feet is a bit cramp while riding the bike fastly in case to chase away from the dog. But it seems the dog won't stop chasing him, eventhough it's been 10 minutes since Daehyun leave the meadow. 

He turn his head to looking at the dog and find the dog is still behind him, won't give up to chase him. 

"That damn dog. " Daehyun mutter with a hard breath. 

Daehyun is about to look at the front again and is shock when he get to see there is someone walk in his way. The woman is walking slowly on the road not noticing Daehyun come from behind, blocking Daehyun's track to escape from the dog. It's too late for Daehyun to make a quick stop since he is getting closer with the woman. 

"Move out of the way. " Shout Daehyun in panic. His body is shaking and can't control the bike until he is about to crash with the woman. Daehyun take a sharp turn quickly to the right to avoid the woman and make him lose the balance. Fall from his bike and land on his side in the ground. 

Daehyun make a few blink to clear his sight, his head is a bit dizzy from the fall. He can feel somebody shaking his body and the sound from someone call him. (Well, I know Daehyun is a bit exaggerating about this whole thing, not like he is unconscious or hit by something. But since he is hungry, he can think whatever he want.) 

"Young man, are you all right? " Comes a soft voice from the woman who still shaking his body softly, kneel beside Daehyun. 

Daehyun lay on his back and look at the woman for a second, then abruptly get up and grab her shoulder in worries. "Are you hurt in anywhere? I'm not bump in to you, right? "

The woman just chuckle that make Daehyun looking at her in confuse, "You should worried about yourself, you fall quite hard. " She touch Daehyun's right upper arm and he hiss in pain, now that just realize he get hurt from the fall. 

Daehyun look at his right side, he find the dirt on his thin red cardigan. He hiss again when touching his own upper arm. 

"Can you get up? " She ask again. 

"Gonna take for a moment. " 

Daehyun looking behind the woman, he feel sorry to see the groceries that the woman just bring is scatter around on the ground. 

"I'm sorry. " Daehyun says while get up from the ground. "I want to pay for it but I don't bring my money. "

The woman tilt her head, not understand why the young man feel sorry for. Then she looking at the behind. The woman just smile while she look at Daehyun again. 

"It's all right, I can ask my brother to buy it again. " She says in calm, "Why you seems in a hurry though? "

"Well, I'm being chased by a dog. " Daehyun scratch his neck in awkward. 

"A dog? "

"Yeah, that dog. " Point Daehyun at the dog that sit not too far from them, won't stop sticking his tongue out at Daehyun.

But Daehyun feel weird. Didn't that dog want to bite him a while ago? That's why it chase Daehyun all the way here. What's with the calm? 

"Oh.. Tigger. " Says the woman calling the dog, "I've been looking out for you. "

The dog is run towards her in excite. Daehyun can hear the chuckle from the woman while playing with the dog. 

"Is it your dog? " Daehyun ask, try not to hold his laugh because the dog have such an odd name. 

"Yeah, It's my brother's dog actually. We were looking out for him since yesterday but can't find him in anywhere. " 

While the woman explain, Daehyun's stomach is making a loud growl in no shame. Daehyun is looking down, hiding his red face and cursing to his own stomach, "Stupid hunger. "

Daehyun can hear the chuckle from her. Damn, it's so embarrassing. 

"Come to my place, it's not far from here. " She ask Daehyun with a warm smile on her lips. 

"But.. " Daehyun is about to reject her. 

"No but. " She cut him off, "Come on, take your bike. "

Then Daehyun follow the women while bring the bike, walk beside her with the dog in front of them to leading the way to her place. It don't need a long time for them to reach the woman's place. 

It's a simple cafe, it's place near the beach from Daehyun just came before. 

"Is this your place,..? " Daehyun don't know her name and a bit confuse how to call her. 

"Just call me Mrs. Bang Natasha or just noona. " She tell Daehyun, "My place is in another building behind this cafe."

When Daehyun get to hear the name Bang, he suddenly feel uneasy. 

Why am I should relate with those name again? He says in to his mind. 

Daehyun take a deep breath to calm his nerve. There is a million people with the name Bang, not just only him. 

Stop thinking about him, idiot. 

That is what Daehyun try to suggest to himself. 

Daehyun follow the woman from behind when they entering the cafe. It seems the cafe is not open yet because Daehyun is not find another costumer. 

"Just sit whenever you want, I'll come back. " Says her again towards him and leaving him alone in the cafe. 

Daehyun sit in one of the corner near the window, so he can see clearly the people that who already come to the beach in this sunny noon. There is already so many people come to the beach, beside the weather is nice too. 

The woman shows up with the tray of food on her hand. She put it on the table in front of him. Daehyun staring at the tray, there is seaweed soup and a fresh coconut ice that she serve for him. 

"What is this? " Daehyun ask in frown. 

"Aren't you hungry? I made this for you. "

"But I'm don't have money to pay for this. "

"It's free. " She says again. 

Daehyun really want to smile widely, but he hold it. He don't want to look like a retard who really get excite when he get to hear the word free from someone (in fact it's true, Daehyun is shameless when Jiho give him a free treat though).

"Thank you Mrs.Bang " 

"Just eat it." She push the tray towards Daehyun, he gladly accept it without hesitation and start to eat. 

"What's your name? I don't know your name yet. " She ask while watching Daehyun eat. 

Daehyun hurriedly put the spoon, "Sorry I'm being impolite to you, my name is Jung Daehyun. " 

"You are not, you are really cute though. "  

"Thank you. "  Daehyun is shy that he is being call cute by the woman, though it's normal for some older to call the younger cute. 

"I will be honest to you. Can I? " She ask Daehyun when he is finish eating the food. 

"Of course. "

"You look really upset when I get to look at your face." She says a bit carefull, afraid Daehyun will feel offend. " Maybe it's just my imagination, but the feeling is there whenever I see your face. Eventhough this is the first time we met accidentally. " 

Daehyun is taken aback, "Is it that obvious? "

"It is obvious for me. Is there something bothering your mind?" She ask again. 

"No actually. " Of course Daehyun will be lie to her, there is no way he could tell what on his mind to a stranger. Mainly to someone he just barely know. He even hardly tell anything to Youngjae if he have some problem, eventhough Youngjae is his best friend. 

"My face is just like this and more importantly, I'll become pathetic if I'm hungry too. " Daehyun make a fake laugh and successfully make the situation around them become awkward.

"Don't be like that." She pat Daehyun's shoulder gently, "You are really cute, Daehyun." Before Daehyun can replied her compliment, they hear tigger bark excitedly outside the cafe. 

There is a jeep parking in front of the cafe, then there are two guy is out from it. One of them is busy with the phone. While the other guy seems exhausted, looking tired. But the smile is never fade away from his lips. They walking side by side when entering the cafe. Daehyun squint his eyes because he can't  see clearly to know who the two guy is. 

"That's my brother. " Says Mrs.Bang but is not point to which one of them who is her brother. 

Before Daehyun want to ask, the two guy is already walk in to the cafe. Daehyun's eyes is wide open when he get to see clearly towards  them. No wonder Daehyun feel uneasy when the woman asked him to call her Mrs.Bang, she is Yongguk's sister.

"Big sis, long time no see. " Says the guy with a raspy voice that I told you he is always smile while he get out from car, "I'm sorry we come late, this guy over here is disappeared out of nowhere. "

"It seems Tigger is already came back by himself."  Comes the deep voice from the other guy, not tear his eyes away from the phone, not noticing Daehyun who sit with Natasha. 

"Thank to this cute guy over here. " Replied Natasha point towards Daehyun, "My little brother  is the one who seems busy with the phone, Bang Yongguk. " She says again with a loud voice to get Yongguk's attention.

"Oh.. It's the flower boy. " Exclaimed Himchan with a wide smile when look at Daehyun. He nudge the guy beside him, to distract the guy from the phone to look at Daehyun as well. 

Yongguk click his tongue when Himchan nudge his shoulder no too gently. He put the phone to his pocket and then look at the guy who just Himchan call the flower boy.

Yongguk is a bit shock when he find Daehyun in there, sitting beside his big sister. He can see the shock on Daehyun's face too when their eyes meet each other. He look at Himchan for a second, just to find the guy grinning madly at him.  

"You know each other? " Natasha ask to both of them. 

"He is the visitor in here with his friends, their place is next to us. "Explain Himchan who sit across Natasha and Daehyun, meanwhile Yongguk is stay still in his position. "Right, Daehyun?"

"Yeah, just take some vacation. " Says Daehyun in awkward, feel weird to find Himchan is such an easy going person.

"So I will no longer stay in here. " Daehyun says again. 

"It's the same with us, I accompanied Yongguk to see his dear big sister in here. " 

"Is that so? " Daehyun try not to show that he is not interested with the talk, he still a glance sometime towards Yongguk's direction. The guy seems too calm, the shock on his face is not there like a minute ago. 

"Yeah, " Himchan says simply, "By the way, are you all right? You were suddenly left last night, not feeling well? " Daehyun can see the concern on Himchan's face. 

"I'm fine now, thanks for your concern. "

"No problem. " Himchan glance away from Daehyun, to look at his friend who seems quiet. "Ya, you want say something? " 

Yongguk look at his watch, "It's time to open the cafe, there is already many people who wait in the front. " Yongguk ignoring the look on Himchan's face. 

"You are right. " Natasha says like she just remember it, "Daehyun, want you help us? We are short out of hand in here and we need some help because one of my worker is sick today so he can't come. " She says again when she hold Daehyun's hands. 

Daehyun is a bit hesitate to give a hand, he kind of hate it when he should  deal with a bunch of  people and should interact with them. But since Natasha had made him a food and he is really guilt when he is almost crash in to her that made her groceries scattered around on the ground, Daehyun can't reject her. 

"I won't mind to give some help. " Daehyun says with a force smile, but fortunately Natasha is not sense it. 

"You are so nice. " She pat Daehyun's hands before she let it go from her hold, "You can handle the cashier and just write the order, is that okay for you? " She ask again. 

'I'm okay with it. " Daehyun replied it simply, at least he don't need to move around a lot. 

"Great. " Himchan get up from the seat in excitement, "Beautiful day for a beautiful person. " exclaimed him again while he give Daehyun a meaning look. 

And Daehyun know, it won't be good for him while Yongguk is around.  

 

 

                                                                                            ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

 


 
It's not for two hour, the cafe is really crowd with so many costumer. The costumer mostly is kid and people who have the same age as Daehyun.

Daehyun is a bit exhausted eventhough he just stand behind the cashier and taking a note fron the customer.

Meanwhile Yongguk and Himchan is the waiter who send the order to the customer. 

It's seems Himchan is enjoying this because he is just playing around with the young woman while he give the order to them. Daehyun steal a glance towards Yongguk's direction, the guy seems bored since he should deal with a bunch of girl who sorround him.  The girls look exciting while talk with him eventhough Yongguk is obviously not interested with it. 

Daehyun take a deep sigh. Here he should deal with the guy who stand in front of him, with a cheeky smile on his lips. Barely making any order since 10 minutes ago. The guy just standing in there, looking at him with a teasing look.  

"Can I help you? " Daehyun ask with a force smile. 

"Can I ask you something? " Instead to tell Daehyun his order, the guy is asking him back. 

"Of course you can, but you should make an order first. " Daehyun try to still be patient towards the guy.

"Okay, one ice americano and one chocolate vanilla. " The guy directly make an order, Daehyun  quickly take a note for it and give it to Himchan who just passing by. "So I can ask you now, right?" He say again. 

"Sure. " Daehyun replied shortly. 

"How is it feels? " The guy say with such a serious face that Daehyun just looking at him in confuse.

"What do you mean? "

"I mean, how is it feels when you fall from the heaven?" That cheeky smile is back again on the guy's lips. 

Daehyun just facepalm, he thought the guy is gonna ask something serious. He hear some noise behind the guy. There is the table across him that already taken by a few guys, Daehyun assume it is the guy's friend. Daehyun hear some a fake gauge that made by one of them, but the guy just ignore it. 

"So you say I kind of look like an angel. " The guy just smile, amuse Daehyun have such a quick witted. "What make you think like that? " 

"Because you look like one, I hardly find anyone who look gorgeous in here. "

"So you had died before if you ever meet them once then? " Daehyun ask with a straight face. 

The guy is chuckle to hear Daehyun's remark, "Despite your appearance, you are not easy like what I though. " There is a smirk on the guy's lips. 

Daehyun frowning hard with what the guy just said. Daehyun can't lie that he is not offend by it, what's the guy mean by it? 

Before Daehyun could talk back, Yongguk is suddenly stand beside him. Their side is touching, Yongguk seems not care about it though. Daehyun look at him in frown for a moment then look at the tray of ice cream that Yongguk bring for the guy in front of them. It make Daehyun feel awkward when Yongguk and the guy is looking at each other with such an intimidating aura. Why Yongguk is here anyway? Didn't Daehyun give the order's note to Himchan before? 

"Here's your order. " Come Yongguk's deep voice. 

The guy raise his eyebrows, he just ignore it though. He is giving Daehyun the attention back, "May I know your name, cutie? "

"No." It's Yongguk who answer him instead.

"Why? " the guy is facing Yongguk while give a look. 

"Because I said no." Yongguk says with a straight face, but it's enough to make the guy a bit fear. " If you want a name, it's Bang Yongguk. That's my name. "

"I don't need to know your name. " The guy scoffs at Yongguk who seems don't want to leave by Daehyun's side, "I'm try to talk with him. " He says again, point his chin towards Daehyun's direction. 

"Whatever. " Yongguk says, ignoring the glare from the guy. He cross the arm to the chest, waiting for the guy to leave them and take the order with him. 

Both Yongguk and the guy are stubborn don't want to leave and just looking at each other. Meanwhile Daehyun just stand in there in awkward and make another customer feel uncomfortable with the tense around them. Fortunately, the guy's friend who sit in the back not far away from them can sense it. 

"Dude, just bring the ice cream here. " One of them call the guy, asking him to go over them. 

Hearing his friend's call, the guy is turning around after he give a hard gaze towards Yongguk. Taking the ice cream and walk towards his friends. 

Until the guy leave them, Yongguk is still in there. For a few minutes, it's seems Yongguk don't want to leave and just stay still beside Daehyun. It's more awkward though, they don't even want to start any conversation. 

Can't blame Daehyun though. 

Daehyun still hold a grudge on Yongguk, he even promise to himself not to meet Yongguk ever again. 

But then here he is, they are standing beside each other. 

"If you feel uncomfortable to stay in here, you can just leave. " Yongguk suddenly say, not facing Daehyun. His eyes is looking far away to the the front, not sure what is Yongguk looking at. 

Daehyun have no intention to reply him and just keep silence, not say a single word for Yongguk. 

To his surprise, Yongguk understand by it. "Don't want to talk with me, hmm? " Daehyun is not suppose to hear it, blame Yongguk's deep voice. 

Daehyun is looking down, he have no intention to feel guilty about this. About ignoring Yongguk nor talking back at him and give him a cold shoulder, but why Daehyun feel a bit guilty here? 

Despite the uncomfortable feeling in Daehyun's heart, he take another note from the next costumer who just come to the cashier and ready to make an order. Daehyun busying himself until he can't feel Yongguk's presence anymore who just standing beside him. 

 

 

                                                                                               ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

 

 

It's already evening, but the cafe is still crowd with so many customer. They are won't stop come by one after another and Daehyun is a bit tired. 

"Daehyun, want you join with me? " Natasha call him from the back, smiling at him so brightly. 

Daehyun just nod and follow her walking towards veranda. Before Natasha call Daehyun, she bring a couple of meal on her hands. Natasha ask him to take a seat and put one of the meal in front of Daehyun. 

"Let's eat together. " She says to answer the confuse look on Daehyun's face. 

"Thank you. " Daehyun smiling back at her, not expect Yongguk's sister is really this warm. Unlike her brother. 

Or is it just what Daehyun's assume towards Yongguk's cold appearance? 

What's the meaning of Yongguk's act to made the annoying guy left him before? 

Oh, Daehyun. You just don't know Yongguk yet though. 

"You can come back to your place now if you want, the cafe is not too crowd anymore. " Natasha say after she finish with the meal, "I can handle it by myself. "

"Are you sure? "

"Yeah, it's already evening though. " Natasha is looking around and find it there is just a few customer in the caffe.

"Beside, Yongguk and Himchan is about to leave too. "

While Natasha say that, both Yongguk and Himchan is walking out passing them. Himchan says a good bye first towards her and give a soft pat to Daehyun's shoulder. 

"See you later. " Himchan show the toothless smile at Daehyun, then walk towards the jeep that he park not too far away from the caffe. 

Meanwhile Yongguk is not say anything, he is avoid to look at Daehyun too. 

Yongguk is about to leave too but Natasha hold him in place, "Yongguk, can you come early in the morning? "

"Why? " He ask back, you can see clearly that his face is not amuse at all. 

"I need you to buy some groceries in the market, that is why. " 

"Why don't you do it yourself? "

"I need to go somewhere else by tomorrow. " Yongguk cross his arm, try to be patient. 

"Didn't you just went to the market this morning? " 

"I did, but there is an accident. " Natasha look at Daehyun's way and just smiling at him. "Can you? "

Daehyun feel guilty again after he recall the accident that happened this morning with Natasha. It's all his fault. If he focus on the road, he wouldn't crash in to her and make her groceries fell to the ground. 

Before Yongguk talk back, Daehyun cut him first. "I can come back in here and do the groceries, if you don't mind. " 

"You don't have to. " She reject Daehyun's offer. 

"Fine. " Yongguk cut Daehyun back quickly before he insist on doing it. 

Both Natasha and Daehyun just blink at each other by Yongguk's change of answer. Natasha know Yongguk is really don't want to do it even if she make a delicious meal for him, she is sure Yongguk will reject it. Yet, Yongguk accept Natasha's ask after Daehyun offering himself to do it. 

Natasha look at Yongguk's face with a mischief in her eyes. 

Yongguk is about to leave but Himchan stop him in midway, "Sorry Yongguk, there is something I should do somewhere."

"So? " Yongguk cross his arm again, he know Himchan just make an excuse so Yongguk can't come back to their place together. 

"I should go quickly. "

"I don't mind to go with you first. "

"Hohoho.. " Himchan make an amuse laugh, " You do and I won't." Then without any words again, Himchan leave them in quick. For a second, Yongguk see Himchan give a thumbs up towards Natasha before he leave. Then he look at Natasha who just grinning back at Himchan, it's like they have make a plan without he know it. 

Yongguk make a deep sigh, what are they thinking? Are they thinking Yongguk won't notice it from just a simple act? 

Idiot. 

"Then I guess I should come back alone. " Yongguk mumbling quietly and unfortunately Natasha hear him. 

"You can go with Daehyun, he is about to leave too. " Natasha place her right hand on the table, resting her chin on the palm. Raising her eyebrows while looking at Yongguk, " You two stay near each other, right? "

"I will stay here and come back later. " Yongguk is really know that Daehyun still not comfortable with him, so the think he should do it is to give Daehyun some space. Give Daehyun a time to get use to be around  him or the other way around to be exactly. Yongguk still don't know how he should act in front of Daehyun. 

"And let this cutie pie to leave alone? " Natasha seems stubborn to make Yongguk to do what she want, "I don't think so, Daehyun is new in here. I don't want something bad happen to him like this morning, he was chased by tigger. " Then she look at Daehyun in guilty. 

"Then he shouldn't go by himself in the first place. " Daehyun can feel the cold gaze Yongguk send to him. 

"But thanks to him that you don't have to looking out for tigger anymore, that damn dog always go far away by himself. " Natasha say again, glare at the dog who just laying on the floor near them. His ear twitching when his name being call by his owner, but he pretend not to hear it. 

"It's okay, I can leave by myself. " Daehyun cut their arguing, he don't like to see their bickering to each other because of him. Daehyun is still a stranger between them after all. 

Natasha is about to open , but get cut off by Yongguk's short word. " Fine, I'll leave now. " 

Yongguk is looking away when Natasha is grinning at him. Natasha is looking at Yongguk like she is find something so interesting. Stupid brother, can he not be obvious? Should Yongguk wait for Daehyun to talk first? He really is stupid. 

There is no words that out from their mouth, Natasha is still grinning at Yongguk though. Without waiting any longer, Yongguk take a step out from the caffe. He is about to leave, can't bear the look Natasha send to him. 

But he stop in midway, turn around to look at Daehyun who stay still in his seat. "Are you come with me or what? " Yongguk say impatiently. 

Daehyun is taken aback. Should Daehyun go with him or not? He will feel bad if Daehyun reject the offer after he got convinced by his sister with force. 

"Okay. " Daehyun get up from the seat, take the bike before he walk behind Yongguk's back. "See you later. " Daehyun wave her goodbye and then both of them start to leave in silence. 

Natasha still look at them while they leave the cafe, until they are disappear from her sight. "I wonder what is really happen between them? " Natasha talk to herself, curious why are they act like that towards each other. 

And then she never see they talk to each other. She just ever see Daehyun talk comfortably with Himchan eventhough they are just know each other or Daehyun talk to her first. 

There must be something suspicious happened between Daehyun and Yongguk. 

 

 

                                                                                          ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

 

 

Daehyun is walking behind Yongguk, keep a few distance from him. If he can be honest, he don't want to go with Yongguk. But Daehyun affraid that he will meet a bunch of a wild dog and get chase by them again. 

So there is no other choice for him except to go with Yongguk safely. 

It's not like he trust Yongguk or something yet, but only just in case. 

They are walking is silence, just the sound of the wind that can be hear around them. The warm of the sunset radiating around Daehyun is so calm.

Warm and calm. 

The feel is familiar for him like yesterday since Daehyun came here the first time. 

He is stop from the walk and let Yongguk walk alone in the front. Let his bike laying on the road and he is standing directly towards the sea that you can look from a far. 

The sunset is so beautiful and Daehyun is really enjoy to watch the scenery. 

Eventhough he had ignore the cold figure a few moment ago, he can feel Yongguk's presence beside him. Yongguk standing beside him not too close or too far away. 

It's really quiet. 

Neither of them want to make a sound. 

Daehyun have no attention to talk with him, so he can just pretend Yongguk is not there at all. 

But there is one thing that is always bothering his mind since Yongguk first met Daehyun that night. He want to ask, but Daehyun afraid he will regret later the moment he start to talk with Yongguk. 

Should he start to talk with Yongguk? Daehyun don't want his vacation is bother by such a thing though. 

"Still don't want to say a word at me?" Come Yongguk's deep voice suddenly that make him quite taken aback. 

At first he sees the frown in Daehyun's face. Daehyun look at him as if like Yongguk is some weirdo. But he is still waiting for a moment until Daehyun start to open his mouth before Daehyun is looking away from him. 

"How did you know? " Daehyun ask in a quiet voice but Yongguk can still hear it. 

"What did I know? " Yongguk ask back, don't know what Daehyun mean. 

Yongguk facing Daehyun and find him looking at his face again. They staring at each other, none of them tearing their eyes away even after a long minute. 

"My name. " Daehyun still looking directly at Yongguk's eyes, " I never told you my name since.. " there a pause and Daehyun is looking back at the sunset. 

".. that accident. " Daehyun don't know why he say it by accident, but he like to call it that way. The day that he had made a fool of himself after he confessed in front of Yongguk back in the day school. He is sure never say his name to Yongguk the first time since that day. How Yongguk know his name and called him in the cafe yesterday is really bothering him. 

Yongguk surely know what was that accident  is Daehyun mean, "So you could know my name and I couldn't know your name? I think it's not fair. "

"It's because we don't know each other in the first place. "

"Wrong. " That one word successfully make Daehyun facing Yongguk again, Daehyun frown when he look at Yongguk's sharp eyes. "For more accurately, it's just me who don't know you in the first place. "

Crap, Daehyun know he will regret this the moment he start to talk with Yongguk. 

Why Yongguk just can answer it though? Daehyun just want to know how could Yongguk know his name. 

Now, what he should say again? Daehyun can't think of anything. 

Daehyun is looking away, won't to see the face that he really like to look at in the past. He walk towards his bike that laying on the ground and start to walk to leave the spot. Don't care if Yongguk follow him or not behind him, and unfortunately Yongguk is do follow him. 

What is Daehyun expect? They are stay beside each other. Of course, Yongguk will follow him. 

In a long way without Daehyun know, they almost reach the place that they are stay. Daehyun is busy with his own mind that Daehyun is not aware of it. 

Daehyun turn around to see if Yongguk is still behind him. And yes, Yongguk is right behind his back. Too close, just leave a few inches away until his body can feel the heat that radiating from Yongguk's body. 

Damn, that strange feeling is come again. 

"Why would you call it an accident? " Yongguk ask in a deep voice again. 

"Because it is an accident. " Daehyun reply to him in firm, not liking the feel that suddenly come at him. 

Yongguk make a sarcastic laugh, make Daehyun staring at him in confuse. 

Daehyun held his breath when he feel Yongguk reach his hands, almost touching it. But no, Yongguk just slightly touch his fingers. Yongguk's eyes is deeply staring right at him. 

"It is not an accident if two people are willing to do it. " Yongguk say again. Eventhough Yongguk's face is straight, the way he look at Daehyun is really something and that make Daehyun can't tearing his eyes away from it. 

Yongguk is still touching his fingers and playing with it. Daehyun don't know why he is not swat Yongguk's hand away from it. He just stand in there, looking at those beautiful eyes and it's mesmerizing him. 

Daehyun notice Yongguk is move closer towards his body. Daehyun close his eyes without realize when Yongguk's face is so close with him. He inhale Yongguk's scene before he held his own breath when Yongguk's lips almost touching his cheek. 

Why he don't want to move? You do hate him, right? 

Yet, Daehyun don't want to move at all. 

"It isn't accident, Daehyun. "

Then Daehyun isn't feel warm presence again from his body, those long fingers is no longer playing with Daehyun's one. He open the eyes and watching Yongguk's cold back walking away from him. Yongguk leave Daehyun in there without giving any look. Daehyun just stand in there, watching Yongguk until he disappear behind the close door. 

Why Daehyun feel disappointed? 

What Yongguk mean by that? 

Should Daehyun think about it? 

Daehyun afraid to find the answer if he should think about it. 

What should he think again? 

"Ya, Daehyun. " Come the loud voice from someone in the place where Daehyun's stay, " For how long you will stand in there? " 

Daehyun turn around, find Youngjae's head show in the window with the two other head behind him. All of them are looking at him in curious. 

Daehyun ignore their stare and start to walk, step in to the place. When Daehyun get in to the living room, he find Youngjae and the kids is eating some snack and watching some cartoon. He walk directly towards the open kitchen and open the refrigerator, take a carton of juice and pouring it in the glass. 

"Where were you going all day? " Youngjae ask when Daehyun sit in the single sofa. 

"Just take a walk with your bike. " Daehyun replied it simply. 

"I can see that. " Daehyun frown when Youngjae give him a look, " and you just laying it on the ground like a trash. " 

Ah, Daehyun forgot to place it in the garage. 

Blame someone that make him forget about it. 

"Were you going alone, hyung? " Ask Jongup who sit on the floor with a piowow on his lap. 

"Do you not see the scene a moment ago? Of course not. " Youngjae grinning at him, "He probably went with someone else. "

"And that someone else is the hot guy next house. " Junhong nudged Youngjae's shoulder, teasing Daehyun along with him. "Damn, I really envy you. "

"First Jiho and now Yongguk. " Youngjae clap his hands with such an act, "You are indeed a gorgeous. "

Daehyun make scoff on his face, " What are you talking about? "

"You surely know what we are talking about, hyung. " Junhong raise his eyebrows teasingly. 

"Didn't you see the gentle touch Yongguk did towards him? It's really sweet eventhough they are just met yesterday. "

Youngjae squealing to remember it, meanwhile Jongup just blink to watch his hyung being weird. Well, it's not the first time his hyung being this weird. 

"Shut up. " Damn, both of them are really annoying though. They are just have no idea what are really happen between him and Yongguk, he don't want to tell it even a bit. 

If only they are know. 

"Okay, enough with the joke. " Youngjae stop the teasing, he know Daehyun just being salty now. "Are you allright? "

"I'm fine. Why? "

"When we had a barbeque last night, you suddenly rushed in to your room. " 

"Sorry, my stomach is not feeling well. " It's true, Daehyun feel sick after he saw Yongguk's face. 

Youngjae squint his eyes, feel suspicious with what Daehyun just said. 

"Jiho is worried about you. Have you check your phone? Maybe he sent you a message." 

Daehyun is quiet for a moment, " I'll check it later, I forgot to brought it with me."

"Like always. " Youngjae say again with a sarcastic tone. 

"Have you make a dinner? " Daehyun ask to change the subject. 

"We already ate. " Say Jongup without looking away from the show. 

"Good, I'll go to my room then. " Daehyun get up and ready to walk towards the upstairs. 

"Wait, you won't eat your dinner? " Junhong ask while his hands busy pealing some orange. 

"I already did. " Daehyun replied to him before walk to the upstairs. 

"Of course you did. " Daehyun roll his eyes to hear Youngjae start to again. 

"Whatever. " Then Daehyun leave them, walk in to his room with a weak step. 

Daehyun looking at his phone that placing in the nightstand. He just look at it, he feel like don't want to check it now.

Maybe he will check it tomorrow morning. 

Daehyun directly going into his bed and laying on it, he feels really tired. He look at the ceiling, think again with what happened today. It's so unexpected he got to saw Yongguk again and being around him all day long. 

 

It isn't accident, Daehyun. 


Daehyun remember again about those words. 

Daehyun take a deep sigh. 

Should Daehyun think about it? 

Should he pretend to never heard it at all? 

 

 

                                                                                             ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

 


It's already in the morning, Daehyun still feeling tired eventhough he got to sleep all night long. He get up from the bed, warm up his body to make it a bit relax. When he standing in front of the mirror, Daehyun remember he still wearing a clothes from yesterday. 

Daehyun change it later to a new blue pastel shirt and a white long pants. He is not a fan of pastel colour that can hurt everyone eyes, but he feel like to wear it now. He let his hair a bit messy and apply some dark eye shadow to his eyes, make them a bit sharp. 

When Daehyun is satisfied enough with his appearance, he is ready to walk out from the room. But Daehyun is shocked and stop the step. The moment Daehyun open the door, he find a dog asleep in front of his room. The dog is familiar with him, it's the dog whose chased him yesterday. 

He remember the dog's name, it's tigger. And the owner of this dog is the guy in the next house, Bang Yongguk. 

Feel the presence near him, the dog is wake up from his sleep. Sit near Daehyun's leg and give him a puppy eyes. 

What is this dog doing in here? 

Since when he is here? 

"Whose dog is that? " Come Youngjae's voice who walk towards his room. It seems Youngjae want to wake Daehyun up. 

"The guy's next house. " Daehyun replied to him shortly. 

"Who? Kim Himchan? " Daehyun give a weird look when Youngjae call Himchan's name in excitement. 

"It's Yongguk's. " 

"Oh.. " There, Daehyun is not like the look Youngjae send to him. "How did you know it's Yongguk's dog? "

"I don't need to tell you. " 

"Okay then. " Youngjae shrugged, but the look is still there. "What is that dog doing in here? "

"That is what I want to know. " Daehyun walk out from his room, passing Youngjae on the stairs with the dog following in behind. 

"Where are you going? "

"Where else? " Daehyun still walk without turn around. 

When Daehyun is already in the veranda, he stop for a moment. He is standing in there and it seems Daehyun is thinking. If he should go to the next house, isn't it mean he will meet Yongguk again? 

If he is like this, isn't it mean he open his heart again to him and make it seems that he is forgive Yongguk? 

How Daehyun can forgive Yongguk since the guy himself is not aware what is his fault that he had made in the past and pretend there is nothing wrong with it? 

And Yongguk called it isn't an accident? 

The dog is suddenly bark towards someone else and it make Daehyun's mind back to his head. Daehyun look at the guy that the dog just bark at. 

The guy is no other than Bang Yongguk. Standing still in the veranda like Daehyun do, looking at him with a straight face. 

They are just looking at each other again. Daehyun don't know what he should say. He look at the dog that sit near his leg in excited, then look at Yongguk back. 

"Your dog is here. " Finally Daehyun find something to say. 

"I can see it. " Yongguk says shortly. 

Then there is no sound again. It's really awkward though. Beside, it seems the dog don't want to go to his owner. Instead, the dog just rub his head at Daehyun's leg affectionately. 

Daehyun sees Yongguk move from the position, he is walk out from the place. Walk towards the Jeep, it seems he is about to go somewhere else. 

Daehyun quickly walk towards Yongguk and stop him when Yongguk is about to go in the Jeep. He cursed at himself, why he doing this? But in the other mind, he can't help to move closer towards Yongguk. 

Yongguk just look at Daehyun in frown, looking at Daehyun's hand who held Yongguk's elbow while he is about to open the Jeep. 

"Where are you going? "

"Market. " Yongguk says it shortly. 

"Can I come with you? "

 Why would Daehyun say that though? 

Yongguk raise his eyebrows in confuse, "Why? "

"Because I feel obligated to do it, I have a big owe to your sister. " 

Why Daehyun should say it without thinking? He can do it anytime without he should go with Yongguk though. He can ask Youngjae to go with him to the market again. 

"You don't need to. "

"But I should. " 

Why Daehyun doing this though? Now, it's too late for him too take for what he just said. 

Yongguk is quiet for a moment, thinking if he should take Daehyun to go to the market with him. 

"Get in the Jeep then. " Yongguk decide to take Daehyun with him. 

They are about to go in the Jeep before there is another car that come towards their place. To more accurately the car is stop and parking in front of Daehyun's place. There is a guy who come out from the car. Daehyun can see the bright smile from the guy when he can get a look of Daehyun's figure. The guy wave at Daehyun before he walk towards him, stop in front of him with a smile that never fade away from the lips. 

Meanwhile Daehyun is standing in there in awkwardly with Yongguk who look at them with a cold stare. 

"How are you, Daehyun? Have you been well? " Ask the guy warmly.

"I've been well, thanks for your concern. "

The guy just chuckle, "I'm glad if you are fine. "

Daehyun just smile hear the guy's chuckle, " Why are you here, Jiho?"

Jiho tilt his head in confuse, "You are not read my message, are you? "

Crap, Daehyun forgot to check his phone this morning. 

"I'm sorry. " Daehyun say a bit guilty. 

Jiho just smile look at Daehyun's apologetic eyes, it melt his heart though. "It's okay. " He says again, sometime he steal a glance at Yongguk who just still quiet. "I'm about to ask you to go with me today. "

Daehyun is not like it, he is not have a good feeling about this. Is he should choose between them? 

"To where if I may know? " Daehyun ask a bit hesitate, he glance at Yongguk for a moment. In hope he will say something. But the guy is quiet, it's seems like he is not interested with what they are talking. 

Jiho is grinning to hear Daehyun's curious question, "That's something we should find out. "

Daehyun is surely not like it at all if he should choose between them. 

One side, he do really want to go with Jiho. But in the other side, he should go with Yongguk too (eventhough he ask Yongguk to take him without Daehyun think). 

Who should he choose now? He should choose one of them quickly now, not to make them wait too long. 

Daehyun glance at Yongguk again who seems look at him back. Their stare is strange enough to make Jiho frown when he look at both of them. As if they are change a words without sounds. 

After a long stare, Daehyun take a deep breath. 

Well, Daehyun will regret about this.

 

 

____________________________________to be continued______________________

 

 

A/N : I really apologize to you guys I just have post a new chapter now and make you wait too long for this. I hope this long chapter can make you satisfied when you read it (ಥ_ಥ)

There is a mistake that I'd made in the previous chapter. Yongguk should say a high school, not elementary school (if you aware of it XD). 

I like to seeing Daehyun being labile in here though (≧▽≦)/~┴┴

I hope you enjoy and like this chapter. Sorry if there is so much grammatical error. 

Big thanks for you who still subscribe this story, to the new subscriber and big love for Charlesia for the upvote (ಥ_ಥ)

See you next chapter ( の •̀ ∀-)و