One

Ordinary Love

It's so calm when you can sit on the ground at the roadside while watching the sea in front of you. It can make you feel relax with the warm breeze and get to see the sun that begin to set. You can hear the sound that come out from the seabirds like a music in your ears which flying in the beautiful sky. 

 

Daehyun closed his eyes, enjoying the cold wind pass through his body. He take a deep breath. It sure make him feel a bit relax, forgetting about his daily life in town in the moment. Ignoring the two kid who watching and playing the weird thing that they found on the ground not too far away from him. Enjoying this as much as he can before he come back from this vacation and meet with some people again that sometimes make him frustrated. 

 

"Move your here, you dimwit. " Come the loud voice from the distance, Daehyun know that voice is refer to him. Daehyun click his tongue, the voice is successfully ruin his moment. "Help me with this ing car. " The guy says again. 

 

Daehyun choose not to move a muscle, ignoring the glare the guy send towards him. "I told you to rent another car, but you decide to use this weird useless car of yours. So, it's your fault and you should fix it by yourself. " It's an old car, of course it will get break easily when youhave to drive it for a long trip. Daehyun had told his best friend that, but Youngjae won't listened. 

 

"At least you can find someone else who can help us. "

 

Daehyun let out a low sigh, "It's been two hours we're here and there is no one who pass this road. So.. " he shrugged his shoulder. 

 

Daehyun can tell Youngjae is feeling irritated towards this matter, he know Daehyun get the point though. But Youngjae won't admit it, he is piss and tired. Youngjae then glare towards the two kids who just blinking at him and ready to give a wrath before he sees a car from a far. 

 

Junhong get up from the ground, understand that Youngjae is asking him to get help just from the glance that Youngjae send to him. Junhong stand in the roadside, waving his hands towards the car which already come closer. 

 

The car is pulling over and park in front of Youngjae's car. There is two guy who come out from the car. Daehyun take a glance towards the stranger. The one guy is tall, wearing a beanie on his head and a weird round glasses that hang loosely which have a support from his big nose. The other guy is shorter than him. Well, you could say he have the same height as Daehyun and he also wear a weird glasses with a brown lenses. The guy also have a mullet, a ing mullet. Like Jongup had two weeks ago with his hair, Daehyun have been threatened Jongup that he will make him bald if he didn't change his hair style.

 

The beanie guy is notice that he is being watch by Daehyun from a far. Daehyun is looking away when the beanie guy just smile at him. Daehyun ignore them again and focuse to see the scenery in front of him. 

 

"You need any help? " Ask the mullet guy. 

 

"Can you help us? My car is kind of broke and I need your help. " Youngjae answer while pointing at his own car, "I'm Youngjae by the way. " He offered his right hand and the mullet guy shake his hand nicely. 

 

"I'm Kyung and here's my friend is Jiho. What is the problem? " the tall guy just wave his hand to greet Youngjae and without Daehyun realize, sometime the guy steal a glance towards his direction while they are talking.

 

Youngjae scratch his neck awkwardly, "Well, that is what I try to find out. " He grinning sheepishly. 

 

Daehyun make a loud yawn that it can be hear by all of them. Youngjae is so lame, isn't he? It's his own car, yet didn't know that much about his own car. 

 

"Shut up, Daehyun. " Youngjae grumble and glare at him. 

 

"What? I'm not doing anything though. " Daehyun says innocently. 

 

"That's right, that is what your best at. "

 

"Hyung, why are you so grumpy? " Jongup says who stand beside Youngjae. 

 

"Youngjae on his period, Jongup. " Daehyun answer him instead. 

 

"Shut up, don't hear him. " Youngjae wave his hand to ignore what Daehyun says because it's not true. 

 

Daehyun just shrugged it off and relax again, it's so fun that he could tease his best friend whenever he can. 

 

Both Kyung and Jiho just make a soft chuckle hearing their bickering, " We'll help you. " says Kyung again. 

 

Youngjae open his car's cap and let Kyung to check inside the car while Jiho just watching behind his back.

 

"We just need to give it a bit electricity on it to make it start, lucky you it's not a big problem. " Jiho says and walk towards his own car to take some stool. Give the stool to Kyung's hand, "You'll do it. " Order him and it make Kyung scowl. 

 

When Kyung begin to work for it, Jiho is walk away from them. Instead to help Kyung, he decide to walk closer towards Daehyun's direction who still sit on the ground. Seems to enjoy the sea in front of him that Daehyun isn't notice that Jiho is already standing beside him. 

 

"Enjoy the scenery? " Jiho says to him with hands in the pocket, facing Daehyun down with a thin smile on his lips. "I'm Woo Jiho. "

 

"Jung Daehyun. " He says it simply without being ask first. 

 

"Can I sit beside you? " 

 

"Well, this ground is not mine. You can sit whenever you want. "

 

"I'm afraid I will make you feel uncomfortable. "

 

"If I feel that way, I can just ignore you. "

 

Jiho make a soft chuckle. Then he sit beside Daehyun but not too close. Meanwhile Daehyun fold his feet and hug his knees, rest his chin on it. 

 

"Are you new here? I never see you guys around this town. " ask Jiho to break the silence between them. 

 

"Yes, we're here just on vacation. "

 

"Oh, really? "

 

"Yeah, but just for a week."

 

"Lucky you there is a festival will be held in the town this week. "

 

"What festival? " Daehyun perk his head up to look at Jiho. 

 

"Tell me where you stay first and I will tell you what is it. Or.. " Daehyun can see the nervous on his face, but the guy can hide it well. "Perhaps I can take you out to go there? "

 

Daehyun quirk his eyebrows, he shake his head in disbelief when he get to understand what the guy is trying to do.

 

"Straight to the point, aren't you? "

 

Jiho just grinning, "You don't like it? Do you have somebody in mind? "

 

Daehyun know Jiho is asking if he have a boyfriend not in a immediately, “ You ask this in hope I have no body, you are interested in me. " he stated it so straight forward. 

 

"It's not bad, right? "

 

Daehyun make a chuckle, the guy didn't even denied it. "I don't know exactly where we stay, the only one know where is it just my friend there. " His chin point towards Youngjae's direction. 

 

"How about your number then? "

 

"Give me your phone. " Without take any long time, Jiho hand his phone to Daehyun's offer hand. 

 

Jiho wait for Daehyun to save his number on his phone, then Daehyun hand it back with a mischief smile on his lips. Jiho looking at screen to see the number,. But instead of Daehyun's number, he sees a short message on it. Then he laugh when he read the message. 

 

"Interesting." Jiho put the phone back to the pocket. "I hope we can meet again next time. "

 

"Let's just hope then. " Daehyun show the toothless smile that make Jiho hardly blink for a second. If only he bring his camera, maybe he can capture it quietly. "What are you doing here? " says Daehyun bring Jiho back to his world. 

 

"I'm doing some work." 

 

"May I know what is it? "

 

"Can I assume that you are interest in me as well? " 

 

Daehyun roll his eyes, "It's okay if you don't want to tell me. "

 

Jiho let out an amuse laugh. They barely know each other for less than five minutes, yet Daehyun can become this entertaining to make a fun with. 

 

"I'm a photographer. "

 

Daehyun make an O shape on his lips, no wonder that Jiho's and his friend there have an eccentric style. "So you just like take some photoshot now? " 

 

"Nah, " Jiho wave his hand, " We just take some break and doing some research. "

 

"Like what? "

 

"Like to see the beautiful thing to find some inspiration, like I do just now. " Jiho looking right at Daehyun's eyes with a huge smile on his lips. 

 

It make Daehyun caught off guard, he can't hide the blushing on his face. Daehyun is not expect he will get those pick up line from Jiho since they are just meet now. 

 

"I don't know how should I react. " Daehyun rub his neck awkwardly. 

 

"Just ignore him, he really like to flirt with everyone. " Kyung says with a loud voice from afar that everyone in there can hear it,"especially with someone who really attractive like your friend there." He says again towards Youngjae while he point at Daehyun's direction. Youngjae just nod, agreed with what Kyung says. 

 

Jiho throw a death glare to his friend, but he is smile again when facing Daehyun. "Don't listen to him, it's a lie."

 

"Who am I to judge? " Daehyun says it simply like it not something that will bother him somehow. 

 

Jiho raise his eyebrows, the smile still on his lips. "It's not bothering you? "

 

Daehyun just shrugged, "Don't you just doing it from the beginning you are talking with me just now? "

 

Jiho smile in amuse, "I don't, I just want to talk with you since you are alone in here. "

 

"So with my friend too in there. " Point Daehyun towards his friends who are still busy with the car. 

 

"I don't know but my feet just move itself towards here." Jiho says it quickly that Daehyun confuse what he should answer back. 

 

Daehyun is looking away when Jiho just staring at his face. It's a good think the tint of his face is the same with the colour of the sunset, so the blushing won't be too obvious to look at. 

 

"Jiho, it's time we should go. " Jiho hear his friend calling him, "I'm already done with this. " says him again while showing the tools in his hands. 


 
"I should go, don't want to make him change become monster for making him wait. "

 

Before Jiho get up from the ground, he lean in towards Daehyun's body. Rubbing his hair softly, "I like your hair by the way. " The words make Daehyun's eyes wide open. Jiho's breath touch his neck gently and his lips is so close with his ear, "Make me really want to eat a cotton candy. "  

 

Daehyun just blink while he look at Jiho who smirk at him, "That is a flirt. " Then Jiho is get up from the ground and start to walk away from him, "See you again. " 

 

Daehyun watch Jiho waving at him when they already in their own car. The smile is never leave Jiho's lips when he still look at Daehyun until they drive away and miss from Daehyun's sight. 

 

"It's not 24 hours yet we are in this town.." Junhong says from the distance and standing right in front of Youngjae's ugly car, looking at Daehyun with a teasing smile. "And yet Daehyun hyung is already got hit by the guy that we just met now, I really envy you. " Jongup nod in agreed with what Junhong just say. 

 

"Even with a freakin weird colour of your hair, your visual is still look a god like. " 

 

Daehyun get up from the ground, then walking towards his friends. "Well, it's still better than your mullet anyway. " says Daehyun when he rest in side of the car. 

 

Jongup is offend by it, eventhough he is not showing it on his face. " Are you really hate my mullet that much, hyung? I'm already change my hairstyles like what you asked."

 

"I'm not hate it, I'm just not like it. It's look weird. "

 

"Says the one with a cotton candy hair. " Says Youngjae who is still busy with the machine. 

 

Daehyun glare at him, but Youngjae just ignore it. "You who stick with one hairstyle is not have a right to say such a thing. "        

 

"I think Jongup's mullet is kind of cool." Junhong say while his finger rub his chin, "Remember with the girl who swoon over him in our shop? " 

 

"See? My mullet is cool. " 

 

Daehyun just use his straight face,"If you want make your hair mullet again, go ahead. Then I just have to shave it bald when you sleep. " Threat him towards the kid. 

 

Youngjae close the cap of the the car hard to stop their bickering, make the two kids startle and just blinking when they look at Youngjae's face that look dark. "Are we just gonna talk about this non sense in here until night?"

 

The two kids shake his head.

 

"Good." Youngjae is already get in the car and sit in the driver seat, "Let's go, we need couple of hours to reach our destination." Beaming him with a bright face, unlike a second ago. 

 

Junhong and Jongup quickly get in the car and take the backseat (just in case not to make Younjae angry more), meanwhile Daehyun sit beside the driver seat. 

 

Youngjae start to drive with a slow pace, meanwhile Daehyun just look to the outside, looking at the sea side along the road. The sun is already set and it's only the star that set in the night sky. 

 

Youngjae look at the rearview mirror to check the two kids in the backseat, they already fall asleep in peacefully. Then he look at Daehyun who still wide awake, staring at the outside. 

 

"What were you two talking about ?" Youngjae says it out of nowhere to break the quietness. 

 

Daehyun just stay still, not facing Youngjae expressionless. "Who? " He says simply. 

 

"Don't think I'm not aware of it. " He facepalm, "Can you tell me? " instead of asking, Daehyun hear Youngjae says it like in demand tone. 

 

"Nothing. "

 

"I'm not buying it. "

 

Daehyun click his tongue, facing Youngjae in annoyed, "What do you expet we are talking about? You even knew we were just met this evening, he just want to know me. " 

 

"Then what is next? "

 

Daehyun silence for a moment, "He asked for my number. "

 

"Did you give it to him? "

 

"I will give the number if we meet again. "

 

"Why you didn't just give it? It's obvious he is get interest in you."

 

"I said I will give it if we meet again. "

 

"And you say it like you will never gonna meet him again, am I wrong?"

 

Daehyun looking away, avoiding the look Youngjae give towards him. He really hate it when his best friend can read what is on his mind. 

 

"You still afraid you will get hurt again? "

 

"I don't want to talk about this. " Daehyun says it coldly to end the conversation that he don't want to talk about.

 

Youngjae can see the pain on Daehyun's face even he is not showing it, he feel bad to make him uncomfortable. 

 

"Should we stop somewhere looking for dinner? " Says Youngjae in uncomfortable silence, change the subject to make Daehyun distract, "We didn't eat anything yet since noon. "

 

"Finally, I thought you will make us starve to death. " Junhong says it excitedly, wake Jongup up who is sit beside him. 

 

"Didn't you just sleep right now? " ask Youngjae in frown, but he just get a grinning from the tall kid so innocently. 

 

"How can I sleep when hungry, hyung?" 

 

"Okay, we'll stop somewhere. "

 

Junhong still feel excited that they will getting to eat, along with Jongup who clapping happily. He glance towards Daehyun who become quiet. He heard the talk between them from the beginning. He stare at Daehyun in sad, he didn't know what had happenned with Daehyun's relationship before. Youngjae once told him that Daehyun ever played by someone in the past and it leave a deep pain on his heart that make Daehyun never want to start relationship again with anyone. Daehyun even always put a hard wall whenever someone try to approach him. Junhong can't lie, it make him feel sad to see Daehyun like this. Whonever is it who make Daehyun hurt, that person is horrible.  

 

They stop at a small cafe. Even the cafe is small, the place is so crowd. There is so much people who eat in there. The cafe even have a bar and is already full with the guys who looking for some fun. In the one of the corner, there is a small stage that maybe they always use it for some show or else (also with a small band). They are lucky they still can get a table in the corner near the window. They can eat in fun while looking at the sea in the dark.

 

Daehyun is still quiet, he just following whenever they go or whatever they do and not talk much. Since the conversation he have with Youngjae in the car, he really feels down. He is try not to remember it again, but the feels is come again when Youngjae bring that subject he didn't want to talk again while in the car. He feel stressed and it make his stomach hurt whenever he remember it again. 

 

Daehyun take a deep breath, make himself calm. It's allright, he pretend to be okay. Bear the pain and burried it again in the deepest dark of his heart. He don't want to make his friends worried about him. He is aware the look Junhong give him before, it's a pity one. He hate it  when someone looking at him like that.

 

"You are so tense, hyung. Not feeling good?" Jongup says while he look at him in worried. 

 

Daehyun notice the look from Jongup's worried face, he just smile towards the kid. "I'm okay, just feel tired. "

 

"Wanna eat something, you didn't order anything since we are here. " Jongup ask again.

 

"I'm not hungry. "

 

"It's kind of weird to hear that you are not hungry. " Youngjae , try to ease the broody mood Daehyun have. 

 

Daehyun ignore the tease mark, instead he just glare towards his best friend. He is about to speak, but suddenly there is a cheesecake put on their table. Daehyun and Youngjae look at each other then look at the waiter in frown waiting for him to say something more. 

 

"Special order for this table. " says the waiter. 

 

"But we are not order this. " Daehyun replied, he look at Junhong and Jongup in case they are who ordering this. But both of them shake their head, it's not them. 

 

"Are you Mr. Jung Daehyun?" ask the waiter. 

 

"Yes, I am. "

 

"Someone order this for you. " the waiter hand Daehyun a piece of paper, Daehyun look at it in confuse before he take it. "He ask me to give this to you. " and then the waiter excuse himself from them and leave.   

 

Without to waste any time, Daehyun read it in front of them.

 

 "Glad to see you again. Among all the people around here, you are really stand out. "

 

"From who is it?" Junhong take a piece of paper from Daehyun, investigate it. "There is no name on it. "

 

"Is there any chance it's from the guy who flirt with Daehyun hyung before?" Jongup ask in curious and succesfully get a glare from the guy itself.

 

"We are not. " says Daehyun so flat. 

 

"Didn't you say you will give him your number if you two meet again, right? You mean it?" Ask Youngjar raise his eyebrows.

 

Daehyun shrugged, "I'm not taking back from what I say. So yeah, I will give him my number. " 

 

"What is that guy's name again?" Junhong cut the cheesecakes into piece and put it on the plate for both of them. 

"Why should I tell you his name? "

 

"Because I forgot and Kyung hyung is the guy who still with us to fix the car. " Junhong raise his eyebrows up and down, teasing Daehyun. 

 

"Whatever, I won't tell you. " Daehyun roll his eyes. Taking the plate of the cheesecake Junhong offer him. 

 

"Already feeling possessive, aren't we? " Youngjae decide to tease Daehyun too. Both Youngjae and Junhong burst out laughing when he send them glare. 

 

Daehyun ignore them. Jeez, they are so annoying. 

 

When he already eat the cheesecake, Daehyun is feeling weird. He feels like there is someone who watching him since the beginning he entered this cafe. The fact that he got a piece of paper from someone make it clearly there is someone watching him. Remembering how confindece Jiho was when he asked for his number, he doubt the piece of paper is from him. Jiho will walk directly towards him and ask the number like Daehyun had promised him. 

 

Daehyun is looking around while he still eat the cheesecake, try not to so obvious to find someone who is watching him now. 

 

And there it is, he find one. 

 

The guy is sitting near the bar, look at Daehyun's direction with the expression that he can't describe. It's like, relief? Happy? Daehyun don't know. 

 

Daehyun is not tearing his eyes away from the guy, neither the guy himself. Daehyun admit it that the guy is kind of handsome. 

 

Daehyun furrows his eyebrows when the guy pick a spoonful of the cake from his own plate, showing it to Daehyun before he eat it and give Daehyun a smile while he chew. What make Daehyun taken aback is that the cake is the same one like he have. 

 

Is it from him? Daehyun is not remember ever met him before. 

 

Youngjae nudge his side while Daehyun still watch the guy from a far. 

 

"Can you pay the bill to the cashier? "

 

Daehyun is not hide the irritate on his face when he get disturb while watch the guy, "Why me? "

 

"Because the foods is all on me. " 

 

"I'm not even make an order. " 

 

"But you ate it too. " Says Youngjae matter of factly. 

 

Daehyun click his tongue before he take the money from Yongjae's hand and go to the cashier. When he is already in there, he let out a sigh when the cashier have a long line and it will make him wait for a long time. Daehyun reach out his phone from the pocket to check some e-mail or doing something to kill the time, ignoring the people that around him. Daehyun will take step by step when the line is move. When it's Daehyun's turn to pay the bill, he is suddenly being drag out from the line by someone who pulling his hand and make his phone fall to the floor. Daehyun pull his hand back and take the phone from the the floor. He check it for a moment if it get some damage, but he glad the phone is still work. 

 

Daehyun glare at to whoever that drag him out from the line. He is not pay the bill yet, it's mean he should wait again in the line for a long time. 

 

"What are you doing? "

 

But Daehyun get startle when he looking at the guy who standing in front of him, it's the same guy that Daehyun assume the one who gave him the cheesecake. The guy is just smile towards him, make Daehyun stare at him in question. Somehow Daehyun feel familiar with the guy the longer he look at him. 

 

The guy still not say a word. 

 

"Well, I'm about to pay my bill and.. " Daehyun cross his arm and give a hard gaze, " What do you think you are doing pull me out of the line? Now I should have to wait again. "

 

"I'm already pay for your table. " 

 

Come the deep voice from the guy, it's so deep that make Daehyun's hand fall to his side, Daehyun feel uneasy so suddenly when he hear the guy's voice. 

 

Daehyun try to remain calm, "Why? "

 

"No reason. " the guy show a thin smile on his lips.

 

And there is an awkward silence since Daehyun don't know how to response. 

 

"Have we ever meet before? " Dasehyun says again, breaking the silence. The guy make a soft chuckle not answering what Daehyun just ask, "You just smile will not get me the answer. "

 

Daehyun is taken aback when his body is jerking forward, pulling him closer to the guy's body.

 

The guy is hold his hand to make Daehyun's body in balance, meanwhile his head is land on the guy's chest. Daehyun look up to see the guy's face and he find there is no smile on his lips. The guy is staring back at him with intense gaze, make his body won't move a muscle. 

 

The guy is lean in closer, stop right at his ear. It make him shiver when the guy's breath touch his soft skin. Daehyun close his eyes, he don't know why it feels familiar to him. 

 

"Who are you? " Daehyun ask in quiet voice. 

 

There is a silence for a moment before Daehyun get to hear that deep voice again, the voice is so gentle and Daehyun can't describe it more. Daehyun make a soft gasp without he notice when the guy's breath is touching his neck softly and say something he do not expect. 

 

"I'm the one who are really glad to meet you again, Jung Daehyun. "

 

Then Daehyun open his eyes quickly when he can't feel the warm touch from the guy again, Daehyun is not find the guy who is standing closer in front of him just now. The guy is disappear from his sight. He is looking around to find the guy. 

 

But no, he can't find the guy in anywhere. 

 

 

___________________________________to be continued________________________________

 

A/N : Here is the first chapter and Daehyun is already get intimate with someone that he just met without he trying (。_。) and where is Yongguk ヾ(@゜▽゜@)ノ?

I think my grammar is getting better? Hahaha.. I'm sorry if here is so much grammatical error ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ

Your comment would be really appreciate ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ

See you next chapter ( の •̀ ∀-)و