Chapter 4

Always on Top
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Leeteuk walked to Heechul’s class after his own ended, he knew Heechul still had a few minutes before he could come out. Leeteuk had texted him with ‘Urgent news, we’ll talk after class. Don’t worry, not good or bad news, just news/update. I’ll wait outside your class but we’ll talk somewhere else.”

Heechul was already having a hard time focusing on his class, and even more so after Leeteuk sent the text. Why can’t this lecture just end, geez, this man talks too much. Isn’t his voice box tired? He needs to give it a rest, my ears might start bleeding at this rate. I love computer science but what the hell does his life story have anything to do with this class. I wish this was one of those classes where the attendance sheet was passed around at the beginning of class so I could skip on days like these.

As Heechul was distractedly thinking, the attendance sheet came his way and his mood brightened. Finally, he’s letting us go.

Heechul stepped out of his class as quickly as he could. He spotted Leeteuk walking over to him, waving.

“Let’s go to the fourth floor of this building, there are tables there and I think you’re gonna need a seat after hearing what I have to tell you.”

“I thought you said it wasn’t anything good or bad? You’re making it sound like it’s a bad thing” Heechul said, looking at Leeteuk as they walked together

“It just depends on the situation, now let’s go up,” Leeteuk said, pointing his finger upward

“Elevator is on the left,” Heechul said, nodding his head to the left towards the elevator

“I know, I know,” Leeteuk chuckled, rubbing the bottom of his nose

Once Heechul was seated at one of the tables, Leeteuk looked around and saw no one in the area. He took a deep breath and bit the bullet.

“Heechul, Kangin talked to me today,” Leeteuk began, he looked at Heechul’s expression. Heechul’s eyes were really wide. His face was stiff but he waited for Leeteuk to continue.

Leeteuk bit his lower lip when he realized how Heechul might take this. “Chul, I think you need to hear this, Kangin told me what really happened back then. You remember his girlfriend that you were always coming at? She’s the one who spread it.”

“And who exactly told her?” Heechul asked, giving Leeteuk a look

“She forced it out of him, and he believed that she would keep it but she broke up with him right after that. She just wanted dirt on you, since you know you were the one who took her spot when we got to high school”

“I told that she was no good,”

“And she was threatened, so she did all of that to you. But it worked against her since, you know, you actually got more attention from everyone else in the school.”

“It did, and although I’m not as mad at Kangin anymore, however, he should’ve come up to apologize to me, not made you tell me his story”

“Heechul, I’m not on his side or anything but you do realize that you’re the one who avoided him, and also made him an outcast at our old school. As well as refused to listen to him. I mean, I’m with you on everything Chul, I’ve known you for so damn long if anything you want the old group to reunite as much as I do.” Leeteuk said all at once, wondering where his confidence came from. No, I can’t let him do this to Kangin and Hangeng. Oh , I forgot to mention what happened to Hangeng.

“Also…”

“I get it Teuk, geez, you’re always nagging at me. I’ll trust you on this one.”

“Chul, listen, there’s more, I don’t know if you know this, but Hangeng knew Kangin’s side, that’s why he was on Kangin’s side instead of yours. And then Kangin told me that he left to China

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter