*A • [LuWoo} Cold

NCT Drabbles【submit | requests: soon】
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This short fic was in reference and inspired by NCT U's VLIVE after Inkigayo for BOSS. Lucas said that he was sick and Taeyong mentions that "Lucas doesn't feel well". Lucas was also heard coughing through out the video. (poor darling) And what caught my attention was, at his cough before they talk about the green hearts on the video, Jungwoo looked at Lucas and he kind of mouthed something to him. Also, Jungwoo's hand was always seen wrapped around Lucas' shoulders. It was soooo sweet, so I hope you would enjoy this short fic.

 

 

•••

 

 

Lucas tried to show the NCTzens that he was fine and it doesn't matter as long as they were happy. However, he couldn't deny with his heavy coughs and teary bagged eyes. He couldn't deny the feeling of fatigue inside him, the throbbing thing inside his head that pained him and that breathing just made him cough at times.

He had to step on the stage, dance, rap like he doesn't feel a thing. Not a single cough was what he strived to not to be heard by the microphone centimeters near his mouth. It was really hard, and Lucas was relieved to know that they would be going back to the dorm after the music show.

Kun was not at their room when he arrived. Lucas, with his exhausted self, climbed to bed wearily and failed to ask any permission from any of his hyungs for it. With a few coughs and movements, a comforter was over him, not bothered about sleeping in pants.


Lucas woke up with a clouded sight and his eyes burned bad. His muscles weighted like a ton for him as he moved each.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter