CHAPTER 3

ALWAYS A FANGIRL

He slowly removed his hand that was covering my mouth.

“I’m Park Chanyeol and I just want to ask if you are the Mari Ong?” he said

“Omg omg omg he knows my name like THE Park Chanyeol knows my name” Mari said out loud

Chanyeol chuckled.

“How can I not know the name of the most famous Kpop vlogger?” he said

Mari’s cheeks turned red, and was embarrassed and happy at the same time.

i started fanning myself and tried to calm down my inner fangirl.

“I didn’t realized I was this famous to the point where you even know me, I’m Mari” I replied to Chanyeol.

“You’re quite popular among us idols since you do not just idolize one group instead you belong into different fandoms.”Chanyeol said

“Thank you for appreciating my passion on idolizing you guys.” She smiled widely at him

“So I still have a schedule to go to, see you around Mari!” Chanyeol bid goodbye

“Bye! See you”

I stared at Chanyeol back until he went in inside the van.

I was still awestruck on the said encounter with her idol and the fact that he even know me.

(Jen’s Point of view)

I saw Mari with an empty cart near the entrance of the grocery, gapping at the exit.

“Mari”

“Mari”

“Mari”

“Mari”

“Mari”

MARIA SELENA ONG” I shouted.

“WHAT THE HELL JEN? WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME?!!!” she exclaimed

“I have been calling you a lot of times now but you kept on ignoring me!”

“You kept on starring at the exit like it was gonna vanish anytime soon!!!” I continued.

“I wasn’t!” she tried denying it.

“I have been calling you for around five minutes yet you completely ignored me. If you still won’t believe me, I have proof!”

“What proof???” she asked

“Just preview your little camera over there.” I winked at her.

Now, she can’t say anything about it. Hahahahahaha.

“Well, whatever!” she said and started looking at the list of groceries

I chuckled at her defeat.

*after 30 minutes*

Mari finally finished her list, so we paid everything and left the store.

When we arrived at the apartment, our clothes were neatly unpacked and everything seemed organize.

Mari and I started unpacking our groceries and placing them into different drawers and cabinets. I’ve noticed Mari still looked a bit dazed and creepy, she would smile randomly like as if she just had the best moment ever.

“Mari be honest with me, what happened to you a while ago?”

“Huh?! Nothing happened to me! Hehehehe! Why’d you ask?” she said

“Oh nothing you just seemed a bit dazed.”

“Hahahaha. I’m just a bit tired” she replied

Tired my ! She’s hiding something and I need to find it out.

(Mari’s Point of view)

I tried to finish unpacking the groceries faster.

I was so excited on watching the video of my encounter with the Park Chanyeol.

After unpacking the groceries, I immediately went inside my room and locked it.

I connected my camera to my computer and transferred the file so that I could watch it.

*after watching the video*

Assdhkgalhlah. It seemed surreal, I mean meeting an idol in public is unexpected but them knowing you seemed impossible.

“Damn I must have looked stupid in front of him” I muttered to myself

And it occurred to me, I literally looked like there, wearing oversized shirt saying “I’m such a weirdo”, a pair of running shorts and some old sneakers.

My hair was even in a messy bun which looked like a bird’s nest.

“Arghhhh I’m sooo stupiiiiiid!” I said out loud

*knock knock*

“Mari na gwaenchana?” Kyra asked as she knocked

“Yeaaaah I’m fine! Don’t worry!”

“Arasso!” she said

What should I do with the video??? I mean I cannot upload this without their permission.

Ottokhae???

Should I try messaging him or not?? I mean that would be embarrassing and would sound like I’m taking advantage L

*ting* one new notification from twitter

EXO @weareone

Are you guys excited for tomorrow’s fan meet?? Meet us in *toot* at 2 pm. See you there!

THAT’S IT!!! I’M GOING TO THE FAN MEET TO ASK PERMISSION….

I rushed out of my room

“yaaa guyssss! Let’s attend exo’s fan meet tomorrow”