From Now On

Eternal Moon

18/04/18

"If I hadn't met you, what would I have been doing now? Not even knowing the meaning of love. Where would I have strayed? No words to describe, my surging emotions. But you, we understand each other, always have, always will."

00:00

Its been 4 months now my love — 4 months of still looking for you, 17 weeks of longing for your existence. 

Who am I kidding.. 

The harsh reality is always waiting for me, waiting to finally accept. But I don't know how, and even if I do, I don't think I can.. 

The harsh reality of every tomorrow..

Time goes by so quickly my love, 

It's April, and Spring has finally come. 

Will we be able to meet during the Spring my love? Even for just a moment, allow me to see your smile again, even if its just in my dreams.. I miss you. 

Today also marks the release of SHINee's album my love, 

From Now On. 

They say that they will light up FIVE beautiful towers tonight, will you be watching my love? 

Of course you will, no need to question that. I wonder what it will look like from up there.. Beautiful? For sure.. 

You will be smiling down on us right? As we celebrate.. You will too right? 

"I offer you all my love, I swear on the stars that fall from your eyes, I'll be with you forever." 

I'll be with you.. 

And you will be with us, right? 

I miss you so much...