002

Silent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As she busies herself reading her notes while she's walking down the hallway she didn't see the figure that is standing in front of her with its back facing her.

Jessica's notes that she's been reading before fell down at the floor as soon as she collides at the back of the tall figure.

The latter turns around when she felt someone bumped at her, with her phone on her hand that is being press at her ear it looks like she's talking to someone.

Jessica bows her head still not looking up at the person in front of her, she gathered her things that fell at the ground while the latter was just looking at her.

When Jessica is done gathering all her things that fell at the ground she looks up and saw Yoona looking at her, face void in any emotions.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you"

Jessica once again apologize and Yoona was just standing there, still looking at her before she nod at her once.

Turning at her back once again, Jessica watches Yoona's back walk away from her with a phone press at the latter’s ear.

"Kay, see you then."

She heard Yoona says over the phone.

To say that Jessica was surprised is understatement, it's the first time she heard Yoona talk.

Yoona doesn't talk that much, Jessica thinks.

The latter never talk to her even though they are classmates and they are even seatmates for god's sake.

"Aren't you coming?"

Jessica snapped back at the reality when she heard someone talks to her.

She saw Yoona standing a few feet away from her.

Yoona stopped at her track before when she realize that she and Jessica are classmates and class will start in a few minutes.

Jessica just stared at her, surprised.

Didn't she said before that Yoona isn't talking to her, so imagine her surprised when suddenly Yoona is talking to her now.

"M-me?"

Jessica dumbly pointed at herself, Yoona tilts her head at the side before she raise a brow to Jessica.

"Well, we're the only ones here. So yes, I'm talking to you."

Jessica's lips form an 'o' shape and Yoona clicks her tongue slightly annoyed before she wave her han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter