001

Silent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There’s a commotion at the front gate, every students are running towards the opposite direction.

Some manage Jessica and Tiffany to slightly shove at the side.

Jessica frowns at this and gives Tiffany a look.

“What was that?”

“I don’t know, we’re both new here Jess.”

Tiffany shrugs and took a quick glance at the said commotion before she turns to look at Jessica once again.

“Maybe some popular students here, wanna look?”

But before Jessica can answer she finds herself being dragged by none other than Tiffany herself.

 

 

As they manage to squeeze their selves at the crowd they manage to get at the front and saw two beautiful students.

The other one seems much younger to the other, who’s having this poker face though Jessica admit that the said girl is beautiful but she doesn’t like the vibe that is surrounding the girl’s aura.

While the other is all smiles at the crowd, the other is having this not so friendly look.

“Cold.”

Jessica thinks to herself.

“Unnie, let’s go now.”

The smiling girl said and the other just nod her head once.

Jessica and her eyes met, and Jessica felt herself freeze at her spot.

The said girl tilted her head while still looking at her.

Jessica can’t move or can’t even look away at the said girl.

She don’t know why, she just can’t.

After a couple of second the said girl look away before following the other girl who started walking at the crowd.

Their eyes met once again when the said girl was about to passed them, eyes cold and uninterested.

Jessica was slightly got shove away from the side when the said girl manage to pass her.

The said girl just simply looks at her before she continue to walk again, leaving Jessica frowning.

“And rude, I guess.”

Jessica rolled her eyes in annoyance and turns to T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter